• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

F

Frogman

ET Take a chill pill i just made an observation that i hadnt seen any posts from you. my bad jesus you spazz. anyways lunchmeat how much you want for gas money if you take us???

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
um ya i got lots rite now and if u need my spot i got ya covered....and mike if wrestlin doesnt get in the way i need a ride ill give ya 5 for tht 2

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
So is everybody going to the tournament? PLease elaborate because if no one goes to the tournament, then i dont want to go...

CO-F

Smash Rookie
Ok guys here's the deal.

1. CSU tournament is tomorrow, Saturday the 10th
2. Registration starts at noon.
3. They wrote "Due to school policy there can be no official buy-ins". So I guess we could put the money to the side?
4. Yang, are we meeting at Rafa's house tomorrow? Cause I think we got the moneys to go/pay gas. How many spots does your car have?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Also guys, will talk to parent about car. Note that its the honda pilot(the aurora guys might not remember it but they went in it/was in my house before). It was the car we took when my dad took us to Victor's house for that one tournament.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
How early? I mean if you guys can let me I want to be at your house early too that way I can play some smash since I'm bored outta my mind from playing computers that I know exactly what they're going to do before they do it :urg:

On the flip side, since I got my WiFi working, I'll be sure to be on Brawl 24/7. If I get a 360 sometime(like probably after next summer since I'll have a job by then) then I'll be multi playing Halo 3 and SSBB

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Whoa. I'll show up at like 8/9 A.M. tomorrow then. I'll try since my parents take extremely long doing nothing before they take me. If not then I'll show up at like 9:30 at the latest.

NOTE: remember that the registration starts at 12, so we don't wanna be there AFTER noon. So Yang, be there early!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
1301 South College Avenue

Is that the place guys? Cause like its much closer to me(58 minutes) than Rafa's house. If it is, then we should just meet at my house if its possible?

well i dont know how to get to your house and i dont think that rafa and erg can go...

if like yang picks me up on the way...

i was going to rafas becouse it is on the way to my dads work so he was going to drop me off

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ok the thing is it looks like I'm closer to CSU visitor center 53 minutes. From Rafa's house its 1 hour and 8 minutes. And From Rafa's to my house is like 25 minutes. Now Yang is like in Boulder(or will he be at Highlands Ranch?). Cause if he is(at highlands ranch), then it'd be better if I go to Rafa's house then. But if not, then it would take much longer and stuff. So I guess it depends on where Yang is. Also, the guy didn't put any info up beside his e-mail :( that makes it so that we can't contact him once we're there. Also, I sent him an e-mail like 3 days ago and still have no reply. So idk.

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
alright so registration is at noon and no buy ins from what iv heard..anything else i need 2 know?!?
who exactly is rafa and would it be alright if i come because i just want to play some smash.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Yang's in Highlands Ranch which mean we all meet up at LoVo's. K so I'll see you guys then. Make sure to map/print the directions from LoVo's to the venue.

ok so lovos it is then

and i dont have a printer and lovo dosent eaither but i guess we can just write it down when i get to his house

edit: i just noticed the ad hahaha

"how many lovo's have to die ?"

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Ok, that group is figured out. Who else needs a ride/is going? Tony is taking Nite, and maybe others. Mikez is indetermined, and I'm going up solo and will wash my woes away with whiskey?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey guys, just for funsies. I decided to look up who had the 1337th post. Turns out it was Simna o_O

Foreshadowing some greatness in Ness players? Tim has like the best Ness and its pro like M2K =O

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I live at 11th and josephine, near the botanical gardens. What time are you guys planning on leaving?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
tim, where do you live cuz there will be 5 people at my house and i don't know if they will fit in yang's car.
5 People?!? I thought there was just me, Erg, Rafa, and Ken????

Cause I just talked to Yang and his car can only fit 4 people. :(:(:(

Ferdi edit: I talked to Tim, we're still good to go, he'll come pick some of us up at Rafa's too.

Top Bottom