• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hai guyz what's going on in thi-ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD.

I'm going to be in CO the weekend after Thanksgiving, hold a smashfest as practice for four corners that weekend and I'll probably show up.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Dwood I haven't even asked them yet... and that would mean I would have to do so much hw, lame! Why not just a small number of you come over this weekend for some recordage? Me and Tim were going to (I think).

Centennial is near Aurora. Google maps helps.

F

Frogman

The hw would totally be worth it! unless you fear Team Camo claiming your title yet again double dragon...and what constitutes a small number...3...5...8...i think it would be a good idea...

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
that would be pretty tight if we did hold one and frogman i think i got alex into smash he really wants to play wit us i mean badly so he might come ova this weekend and play......i still need a copy of smash and controllers im pissed bout that cuz i really dont have enough for all the **** i want sooo gay!!!!

Shameus

Smash Apprentice
alright, I can google it, and you live near some relatives so maybe when I get a ride we could cordinate something, I really dont get to go up there a lot, and dont have my licence yet :(

E T

Smash Rookie
that would be pretty tight if we did hold one and frogman i think i got alex into smash he really wants to play wit us i mean badly so he might come ova this weekend and play......i still need a copy of smash and controllers im pissed bout that cuz i really dont have enough for all the **** i want sooo gay!!!!
Who is alex and you need to buy those things they arent just going to fall into your lap and then you need to start practicing with me to become a legit falco but you need to put forth the effort when you get those things.

mikez me and lunchmeat would be more than willing to record with you and i could bring Falco Rising and Frog also your house id only like 5 minutes away from all of ours

Shameus

Smash Apprentice

hey Falco Rising if you can get down here to pick them up I could get them, I have a couple of games I dont play and some more I might be getting, so I might be able to help you out, but I cant do it for free

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Falco, you go to Grandview right? I have 3B and 2A off and I usually bring my GameCube with a portable screen on it to this one part in the commons, so any lunch 3B or 2A you can come play GC with me. I bring extra controllers. Usually I only bring two, but eh somedays FFAs are ok as well.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
MIKEZ- If you have a little smash thing this weekend we'd come like E T said...

I'd be up for some recording...that would be bomb...yup

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
hey Falco Rising if you can get down here to pick them up I could get them, I have a couple of games I dont play and some more I might be getting, so I might be able to help you out, but I cant do it for free
umm..well of course nothing is for free but how much are we talkin cuz im a lil short and i may need all of it for the four corners tournament.....get back 2 me

o ya E T....ya u know me i havent really been serouis bout it but if i get the game and other stuff then im pretty sure i might take it somewat serouis and i dont want 2 seem cocky but we r gettin pretty bad ***

Shameus

Smash Apprentice
umm..well of course nothing is for free but how much are we talkin cuz im a lil short and i may need all of it for the four corners tournament.....get back 2 me

o ya E T....ya u know me i havent really been serouis bout it but if i get the game and other stuff then im pretty sure i might take it somewat serouis and i dont want 2 seem cocky but we r gettin pretty bad ***
well it all depends, I might be getting some contrllers for free, but the game it all depends if you want it new, or used or if you dont care, and do you have a cube??

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
well it all depends, I might be getting some contrllers for free, but the game it all depends if you want it new, or used or if you dont care, and do you have a cube??
no i dont have a cube i got something that killz the cube a wii man waited for that wii for like 4 5 hours and froze my a s s off but it was worth it, hell ya,anyways ya i wouldnt mind a used 1 i guess but i want 2 play u now man from the other forums a new challenge i guess lol

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Nabil! Bring my controller tomorrow or leave it in your house somewhere besides the basement so we can play

Whats pound 3

E T

Smash Rookie
alright man but i was jw....k i hope ill c u at the tournament but im pretty sure i will then we will c how good ur falco really is lol :psycho:
hey guys dont leave me out im tired of smashing falco rising and frogman and lunchmeat(although he gets the better of me at most times) I need new blood lol (you know Ive got mad love for y'all lol)

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
hey guys dont leave me out im tired of smashing falco rising and frogman and lunchmeat(although he gets the better of me at most times) I need new blood lol (you know Ive got mad love for y'all lol)
ah ya rite man u know wat warning new challenger ***** we goin 2 see who gets the best out of who this weekend alright u and ur so called amazin fox bout 2 get some falco woppin and ill stick tht gun up his LOOL then double laser lolololololol:laugh: just jokin bout laser but not the woopin

E T

Smash Rookie
ah ya rite man u know wat warning new challenger ***** we goin 2 see who gets the best out of who this weekend alright u and ur so called amazin fox bout 2 get some falco woppin and ill stick tht gun up his LOOL then double laser lolololololol:laugh: just jokin bout laser but not the woopin

http://smashboards.com/images/smilies/laugh.gif
:laugh: HaHaHa your stupid .................... Ill beat you with Fox(WHEN DO I NOT), Falco ,Shiek(YOU REMEMBER), Samus, Link(ALWAYS), Jiggly puff(UP THROW INTO REST)

lunchmeat tell him man hahaha just playin Nabil but You do need to learn some more stuff and me and lunch are good teachers Andrews caught on sort of

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
:laugh: HaHaHa your stupid .................... Ill beat you with Fox(WHEN DO I NOT), Falco ,Shiek(YOU REMEMBER), Samus, Link(ALWAYS), Jiggly puff(UP THROW INTO REST)

lunchmeat tell him man hahaha just playin Nabil but You do need to learn some more stuff and me and lunch are good teachers Andrews caught on sort of
do u rember the time i came back by losin how many again remind me? oo i rembr u had 3 lives and i had 1 and i came back and boom headshotted ya lol but i nvr liked teachers...ill learn dont worry i need 2 get faster fingers :lick:

E T

Smash Rookie
do u rember the time i came back by losin how many again remind me? oo i rembr u had 3 lives and i had 1 and i came back and boom headshotted ya lol but i nvr liked teachers...ill learn dont worry i need 2 get faster fingers :lick:
why do you bring that up I could come down from three and beat you everytime hahahahahah but you need to learn to wavedash EFFECTIVLY and short hop better and use your airs and edgeguard then youd be pretty good with the stuff you already do
Shameus how far away do you live from cenntenial or what school do you go to

F

Frogman

what the hell do you mean caught on sort of!? do i need to pull another plan D on your ass?! nah nvm, i dont wanna own you too bad...we need those controllers to stay intact...

E T

Smash Rookie
k i wan watch so wat do i search on youtube?!?

E T ill work on it but im motivated that you can be good without usin wavedash alot
You can but sooner or later your going to have to be good at it or your not going to go

anywhere ask anyone on this thread and i think that they will agree

Not tring to disrespect you , just tring to help and for the record me and mike didnt think we would need wavedashing either to be good

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
You can but sooner or later your going to have to be good at it or your not going to go

anywhere ask anyone on this thread and i think that they will agree

Not tring to disrespect you , just tring to help and for the record me and mike didnt think we would need wavedashing either to be good
thts just my opinion and from some of the pros iv seen where they play simply smart and arent flyin all ovr the place but they do use it maybe a cuple times durin a match and still kill the other person

F

Frogman

wait i was just jokin but what are you actually sayin...? that im a step behind? i mean i keep up with you guys whats the deal?

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
im sayin i think its very much possible tht u can be good and not be the best wit wavedashin and i think im alone on tht.. maybe?!?

E T

Smash Rookie
im sayin i think its very much possible tht u can be good and not be the best wit wavedashin and i think im alone on tht.. maybe?!?
Well no its a very useful technique and guaranteed those pros you saw are excelent wavedashers they just might not use as much and it is also depending on the character they use

F

Frogman

nah im askin ET hes talkin like im slackin or somethin. and i think if you should wavedash depends on ur character, like peach for instance. hell no. hers sucks and i think it does more harm than good, but with samus, its an excellent maneuver. i think that goes for every move, its just whatever is compatible with your character and playin style, edgegaurdin...L cancelin...wavedashin...shorthop etc...it just all depends.

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
ya they might be great wavedashers but well c...ur doin fine frogman but were both kinda in the same boat wit learnin 2 incorprate the whole wavedashin things and using the short hop and things like that

oo ok shameus just let me know cuz i really want to check them out maybe pick something up from ya

E T

Smash Rookie
Yah your both doing great but to step up 2 the next level your going to need to perfect more advanced techniques to help your fighting,..... they are just stuff you practice and then it becomes second nature

Edit: Thank you CARRIER

Top Bottom