• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
alright i think im just sayin that u dont need it cuz im simply lazy and dont want to spend the time 2 incorparate it into my fightin style....wat character do u play wit?!?

F

Frogman

i'm just sayin that every player has their own special chemistry with specific characters and you dont need to look fancy to be good. just watch hugs, amazing samus, and when he plays he looks like hes moving in slow motion. im not sayin it aint important, just specifyin that it aint mandatory to win.

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
yes but hugs is a samus and she has very lil lag time while falco falls fast and other things that u have 2 work around,no1 is happy of gettin anything less thn first we all know that best from E T wit his experience wit his many controllers in the past lol jk

lol shameus well thts alright atleast u got some1 2 always play wit id luv 2 have my bro as a contender and always challenge me

F

Frogman

haha true dat. we all want to get better, and were getting there no worries. and like i said, every character responds different to fancy stuff.

F

Frogman

hell yea man dont get me wrong i love wavedashin bein a samus main, but ive won good rounds not ever havin shorthopped or any of that crap. but hell if thats what you need to be number 1...theres no harm in practicin...

Alchemist

Smash Rookie
You have to think of it like this:

Smash is a game.
Smash is a fighting game.
Smash have a special chemistry.
This chemistry is its freedom.
This freedom seperates smash from the combo memorizing generic fighters.
This freedom comes at a price.
You have to pay by understanding the advanced techniques.
You also have to understand that nobody starts out good.
Once you understand the techniques and your own progression.
Then and only then will you be able to play this game at a competitive level.

Also Ken, WTF!?!? ****ing CRIA. At least we still have isohunt for now(they'll probably close that too eventually though.)

E T

Smash Rookie
Quit thinking its fancy its not for looks its for being able to transition into diffrent attacks and combos

Oh yah to add to my list of things you need to tilt more and stop being lazy Nabil thats not going to get you anywhere

EDIT: See and thats from my homie ferdi and I want to play you again man Im getting good so is lunchmeat

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
You have to think of it like this:

Smash is a game.
Smash is a fighting game.
Smash have a special chemistry.
This chemistry is its freedom.
This freedom seperates smash from the combo memorizing generic fighters.
This freedom comes at a price.
You have to pay by understanding the advanced techniques.
You also have to understand that nobody starts out good.
Once you understand the techniques and your own progression.
Then and only then will you be able to play this game at a competitive level.

Also Ken, WTF!?!? ****ing CRIA. At least we still have isohunt for now(they'll probably close that too eventually though.)
wow man tht was real deep,but i understand fully,like 2 be amazin it takes time and constant practice of advanced moves 2 progress my character and my understandin how the game reacts 2 certain things and understand how 2 make it all work in ur advantage

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
*Pound* is a big Maryland tournament held every year. *Pound 2* had 201 entrants, which is more than Vivalasmashtaclysm. So I'm sure we can go ahead and assume *Pound 3* will be the biggest east coast tournament of all time (maybe biggest period).

F

Frogman

that was a pretty good way to sum things up ALCHEMIST, i like that...and you know what ET it is fancy. theres nothin wrong with that.

F

Frogman

yea seriously. i mean, bottem line is, it doesnt matter what the hell you do, absolutely does not matter...as long as you win.

E T

Smash Rookie
Im going to argue that I dont use it to look good i use it to fight lol but mabye ur jealoushttp://smashboards.com/images/smilies/laugh.gif
:laugh:

Shameus

Smash Apprentice
hey Falco R I had problems with my taping and its all blury, my first one was ok, but the rest were kinda gay, Im still going to load them, but you are going to have to wait till after tomorrow to see them

F

Frogman

i never said that. lets just drop it cuz you dont seem to understand my point.

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
jealous of wat man....i dont care

alright shameous no prob. sry tht u had 2 go through all tht for it 2 end up not loadin tht well

E T

Smash Rookie
hey Falco R I had problems with my taping and its all blury, my first one was ok, but the rest were kinda gay, Im still going to load them, but you are going to have to wait till after tomorrow to see them
Id like to see it also so your brother is peach and your falco is that right?

Carrier has arrived

Smash Rookie
We made like the most posts within like an hour this thread ever had ever o_O Seriously we got like 10+ within an hour, and its about smash too, not some random bull****. Anyways, hope to play you guys soon(and own) >.>

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
My hands are shaking( better put on your haxs ) and im still shooting and still getting head shots haha FPS doug
yes,very funny man but we all have a fps doug in ourselves lol oo ya boom headshot!!!!!!!:laugh:

lol ya man i had 17 when i got on now almost 50 i learned so much lol its awesome

E T

Smash Rookie
We made like the most posts within like an hour this thread ever had ever o_O Seriously we got like 10+ within an hour, and its about smash too, not some random bull****. Anyways, hope to play you guys soon(and own) >.>
Hahaha alrite ill get some matchs in with you again but not with your captian falcon I hate yours so much but it will be fun hopefully mikezor will have that smashfest weve been talking about you remember his house

Shameus

Smash Apprentice
well Falco R i should have those vids up for viewing tomorrow night hopefully if a paper I have to write doesnt get in the way, but Im disappointed that you werent able to see them tonight, and I will have to take some better photoage so later

E T

Smash Rookie
alright its ok....man all this talk is gettin me all hyped up for some smash and its only thursday 2mrow and new ppl want 2 play...if we go 2 the four corners tournament tht is goin 2 be the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We dont have the time but if you come up with a good suggestion how were going to get there and find info i might be able to go and bring you

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
well Falco R i should have those vids up for viewing tomorrow night hopefully if a paper I have to write doesnt get in the way, but Im disappointed that you werent able to see them tonight, and I will have to take some better photoage so later
k thnkx man ahh and dont worry bout it i aint missin tht much but i hope 2 play wit ya real soon and c how ur falco is....im expectin a good match hopfully...:chuckle:if not thn im sure ill be the one losin lol

E T...ya man me and mike already talked bout it and how much and thught we culd get our parents 2gethr so we can get thm out of the way cuz i know my parents r an obstacle by themselves..u no wat im talkin bout

Shameus

Smash Apprentice
hahahaha we will see, but I would like some footage of you as well, but hey if you guys get plans together for four corners, and there is an extra seat, I would love to pay for gas money, cause my house is on the way, I think I have still yet to look

E T

Smash Rookie
k thnkx man ahh and dont worry bout it i aint missin tht much but i hope 2 play wit ya real soon and c how ur falco is....im expectin a good match hopfully...:chuckle:if not thn im sure ill be the one losin lol

E T...ya man me and mike already talked bout it and how much and thught we culd get our parents 2gethr so we can get thm out of the way cuz i know my parents r an obstacle by themselves..u no wat im talkin bout
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha yah definitly they truely are but run it by me if you see me 2morrow tell me what your guys plan is

F

Frogman

has lunch sent you guys the info bout four corners yet? the money and food and sleeping and stuff?

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
of course man umm ya ill try 2 get some footage but im prtty sure ill have problems gettin on the youtube.....ill talk 2 u soon and if u get ur footage let me know just post

ill give it 2 both of u
and did u check ur private messages

E T

Smash Rookie
i jsut sent it 2 u in a private message...do u know how 2 check ur private messages?!?
I was checking private messages before you knew what smash was of course i do lol i think i have more private messages from lunch meat than i do posts fool but anyway that is a long *** way to go a lot of gas, time, money but i also didnt see anything about rooming or anything in your private message

Top Bottom