• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
All I saw was a huge john. Don't pick characters that you can't win with, srsly.

And if you're being honest, then just help CO get better. I know you're really good, so why not push others so they can eventually push you?

Of course, you can always pull a Victor and just quit. That's lame, though.

Falco Rising

Smash Cadet
Why did you even jack my good GC controller if you don't even have a copy of smash, Tony >:O! I know you didn't steal it I left it in your car but dayum I want it back (along with Fire Emblem).

So Evan/Mike/frogguy/falcoguy are you guys playing smash tomorrow?
ya man i think, r we? frogman and oo ya alex wants 2 play 2 so hes comin 2 my house anyways so i am for sure but wat u guys doin 2morow?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I had smash originally. Prs to let me keep controller, I'll pay you for it. :D

EDIT: Why don't we bring more TVs/copies of SSBM to smashfests, if teams is such a big problem? Who would be up for smashfests still, anyway?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
All I saw was a huge john. Don't pick characters that you can't win with, srsly.

And if you're being honest, then just help CO get better. I know you're really good, so why not push others so they can eventually push you?
Like I said its BORING to me. Really, the biggest reason in me going to smashfests is because the Aurora peeps are über cool. I'm in it mainly for the community, winning is like second unless its really important. W/e I suck at not sandbagging.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Because it was double Jeris. XD

Just don't play your garbage characters against me next time. Your Marth actually won, and pretty handily. I was really pissed that instead of a rematch with it, or against your Fox, I got shirry ICs. At first I thought you were thinking I was gonna go Sheik on you, but Fox still would have been a good idea. =/

I can understand being in it for the community though. CO does have one of the coolest scenes out there.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
its more than just a rail shooter.
Its a thick plot with siimilies and messeges which touch on today's utmost problems.
It is a way to let people know of the problems we face today, kind of like when the gays' rights were
being persecuted, spongebob did that gay episode **** to let the people know.

here's proof.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IoXgRtDysLY

Top Bottom