• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

MiKeZ

Smash Rookie
MiKe Z wants to practice also...

Regarding the smashfest this weekend, who else is going, and should MiKe Z bring a TV?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Kenny lives in Chicago now. I didn't even bother putting him up because there's no way I can get him money.

Mike/Nite either of you want to team with me?

Btw, thanks, Ken, I forgot I owed Mikezor money. How much is it again?

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
I'll team with you... or maybe I'll team with Heibrahee guy for G&W pwnage... or maybe I'll ditch both of you for Tim!! BUM BUM BUM?!

About the money, I guess SIX DOLLARS (Subway at CCCT) isn't something for me to dwell over for the rest of my life. In the long run, it really wont affect me. Helping a poor soul in need is always nice (where's mah money you little *****).

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I would fully support Tim and Mike as a team. They'd be the funniest team, for sure. Plus, they could go double Ness and kick some cocky Fox ***. Amirite or what, guise? :D

Mike, I'm not ~positive~ on what I'm doing for Friday, but maybe we could chillax then/STD before smashfest, or something? Tenative tenative plans, but hey, better than just ignoring you the whole week.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
I hate those old kids who come to my door with the big pillow cases and they aren't even dressed up. I tell them to go get a job and I slam the door in their face. So if any of you come to my door, expect similar treatment. Unless you want to play Smash. Then I'll let you in and we can have an STD or something.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Long time no post you guys

Anywho right to the points

I owned the vegas falcon player (Did i realize... that I was a champion?... Yes I did)

and you *****es need to tell me whats going on cause i dont have interwebz

and what is this? Erg in a halo team? NOOOO **** that Brown Nizzle Son!

And mikezor Learn how to spell my **** name YOU TOO TIM (well pronounce it too)

Long time no post you guys

Anywho right to the points

I owned the vegas falcon player (Did i realize... that I was a champion?... Yes I did)

and you *****es need to tell me whats going on cause i dont have interwebz

and what is this? Erg in a halo team? NOOOO **** that Brown Nizzle Son!

And mikezor Learn how to spell my **** name YOU TOO TIM (well pronounce it too)
Yea its MR.Hebrahei(eh-bra-hee) i think.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I play cool mmo's. With blackjack! And hookers! Also, if you're still going to mikeZ's tomorrow tony, I don't think I have to work if'n you want a ride.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
God ****, I just started Scania cuz my friend made me... Ugh, maybe I'll start Broa we'll see... depends on how much you would be willing to help :p.

Oh yeah and Ben, I still do play Rakion, it's just that I own everyone so much it's no challenge anymore. At least in MapleStory there will always be a challenge (getting to the next level X.X)

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Me? Teamz? Sure, why not?

That's a ways off, hopefully I'll get past wanton fsmashes on my teammate by then. Last time I played teams with some AL people it was kind of sad. But I was tired too...w/e no johns amirite?

Top Bottom