• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
remember to bring cubes + smash if you can
and a tv if you want otherwise we might only have two

I didn't have school today so now I'm bored.

J

jabberwocky

i might come, gotta drop my brother off at work first.

however, i dunno if i wanna get off my lazy *** to get down there...

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I take back what I said about Brawl. I've been going through Gimpy's reports. Ink dropping sounds like sex.

I can't wait, j00 guize. Sonic is faster than Falcon, Bowser is a certified gangsta now (Gold Shell is fuxxing sexy, as are his new grabs and THE ****ING CLAW IS AMAZING), and freakin' Peach can still float cancel, but now she can catch items WHILE she's attacking! That means turnip>fair is now at LEAST a turnip>fair, fc>turnip. You know how many turnip combos I've been thinking since I read that?

Turnip>Nair>Catch Turnip>FC>Turnip>Fair>Catch Turnip>FC>Turnip>Nair

If that **** works, Peach is going to be more technical than Fox could ever hope to be, and the weak turnips are going to be my best friends ever.

Also, they think Mario is going to be top tier, and him and Pika are the only ones that can CG for sure right now. I dunno whether Mario can CG Sonic, but chap mighta been right.

**** wavedashing and L-cancelling, I want to play this **** and see what's going down for myself.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey guys back at the smashfest what were we listening to? Some band named surge or serge or something? I don't remember how it goes but I think it was some metal/rock type thing thats likely not daft punk. Anyways, what was the band name?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
It was Surge of the Rafa.

Anyways smashfest the weekend after this one. You know the weekend after Halloween.

Falcoace1

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone, long time no see! I hope you are all doing well, I'm up in Fort Collins now and I'm organizing a school wide tourney. Everyone is invited though. I expect this tourney to be pretty big so you should come check it out, the event is posted on facebook as well as on the calendar here and i've put together this website for it too.
http://www.geocities.com/zekehack38/main

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Let's go to the Fort Collins tourney! And not just because Corneria is on random. Really. I swear.

What?

cllzzrd

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, long time no see! I hope you are all doing well, I'm up in Fort Collins now and I'm organizing a school wide tourney. Everyone is invited though. I expect this tourney to be pretty big so you should come check it out, the event is posted on facebook as well as on the calendar here and i've put together this website for it too.
http://www.geocities.com/zekehack38/main
school wide? which school?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
PS: Looks like L-cancel is in brawl, but you have to fastfall before you do the aerial. It cancels all the lag of the move. Looks like float cancel won't be moving peach up the list this time!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Lulz, FC will still be faster, Tim. Or did you forget that you'd hafta get to the peak of the jump before FF'ing the aerial? Ground level rapid-nair will still be better than any other form of pillaring.

Al Zimmerman guarantees it.

Top Bottom