• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
mindgasms = sexy math teachers

The Rockies have forgotten how to lose. They have a worse batting average in the series than the D'backs, but they're still going to sweep them. This is too beautiful.

We should play smash sometime this week to celebrate.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Due to smash being postponed, **** halo! (not really) I am now officially back in the smash scene.......................officially (as in actually practicing again)
:)

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Soon as I finish MP3 Corruption I'll be back in the scene. I was more motivated to play since Brawl got delayed by 2 months and since Chap is back. CGs anyone?

Also, I only play WC3 for Battleships and Rabbit vs Sheep. I can't play DotA cause none of the *******s let me download the **** map. I got DotA allstars 6.9 but everyone is playing 6.8 :mad:

In other news, the website is coming along pretty good, my computer is completely full of viruses, I own at school, and I need to know where I can buy an awesome Colorado hoodie so I can represent when I go out of state. And none of that CU Buffs hoodies, just ones that say either Colorado or Colorado State in the front of a blue/black hoodie.

some guy named Mike

Smash Cadet
I would just like to say that Mikes suck, and Samuses(sami?) suck.

Except the cool mike, he doesn't suck.
WOOO I don't suck. Anyway I havn't played halo because i was to busy playing Portal sadly i beat it within the first 5 hours of having it and already beat the advanced maps so now all i need to do is the challange courses. Seriously though that game is amazing, it's so much fun to screw with physics. I will come after work if there is a smashfest a lovo's. Oh and by the way guys, The cake is a lie.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Lawls@Sonic being CGed. He's a floaty motha****a, no? Still, I'm worried he's gonna be crappy to play as. Too much spinning for my tastes (yes, i noes Peach twirls a lot, kthnx).

So are people gonna start actually practicing again? It'd make me happy, since we've been really lazy for the past month or so, and I can only play so much Jump.

EDIT: For anyone that wants to see Ken cry, as well as Ken himself:

http://rapidshare.com/files/63083760/07-20-07_1632.mpeg.html

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Alright, I'm wondering how many people would be interested in annual smashfests in Colorado. Our Smash scene is seriously lacking in EVERYTHING. If I can get some responses, I'd definately put something together, and if it goes well enough, perhaps I can start getting tournaments going as well.

RESPOND!
Well, at least the smash scene isn't as bad as this anymore. ANNUAL smashfests? LAWL.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Is your smash scene so dormant that you guys only get together and have a smashfest but once a year?

Come to Utah, play some mormons.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Did you mean monthly or something? What were you thinking when you wrote that?

Also, one can't help but notice how wimpy that first post is compared to other threads with 1,000+ replies. Maybe if we actually organized things around here it could turn it into a locater of sorts. It would also stop (or stifle) the inevitable "where do you live again?" replies whenever somebody decides to host a smashfest.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
It was wimpy because we didn't have a scene back then. D:

I think I just meant on a regular basis. Lmfao, annually. XD

But yeah, maybe I could put everyone's contact info into it, as well as mains. Be interesting. What does the rest of CO say?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
There is always the bus MikeZ, that's how we got to your place.

here's my address
10701 E.25th Ave
Aurora, CO 80010

303-367-1463- home phone

bring cubes + smash, and a memory card cuz nite took mine cuz he thinks it is his.

lucidangel514

Smash Rookie
There is always the bus MikeZ, that's how we got to your place.

here's my address
10701 E.25th Ave
Aurora, CO 80010

303-367-1463- home phone

bring cubes + smash, and a memory card cuz nite took mine cuz he thinks it is his.
i think your memory card is at my place so i'll bring it

(and is it really safe to just put all your information up like this? if someone was a **** they'd spam your number on 4chan ((i.e. ben)) ahahaha j/k j/kkkk

Top Bottom