• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Blergh, it was fun I guess, didn't win but I got lots of free swag. Funny thing is that I lost to the EXACT 2 people Dope lost to, UTD Zac then DoH. I got 2-0d by UTD's Peach, first stage was rainbow cruise = gayness/he pulled a stitch w/e no johns. Second I just lost with Marth, stupid switch since my Fox did much better. Then I won like 3 or 4 loser's bracket matches, not sure who they were since they did the tourney by names not gamertags, then I got 2-1d by DoH, in all Fox dittoes, it was close too I was pissed, should've had people cheering for me/put on mah music w/e more johns. Had some friendlies with Fastliketree, Jesusfreak, Hylian, Utah, New Mexico, Wobble, ihavespaceballs, etc.

Anyways guys, Phil a.k.a. Laozy is extremely good.

Also, Jared/Jarod(sp?) a.k.a. runningbrave, cool meeting you dude, would've been cool if we had some matches.

Since it made me feel awesome I moonwalk comboed WAY too many times and its WAY too amazing, ask anyone who played/watches my tourney Falcon there.

Also, FINALS WERE ****ING INTENSE!!! YOU BETTER HAD THOSE RECORDED JARED/JAROD(sp?) a.k.a. runningbrave!!!!
So were the tvs laggy or were they ok?

laozy

Smash Journeyman
daymn this tournament was way too good. i got so many friendlies in...i hope i made a name for utah.
i kept up with wobbles until he wobbled me a couple times. the cool thing is...i made him switch mains when i counterpick pk stadium.
i beat hylian then lost to wobble. in losers i beat a noname then lost to a fox player that later beat lunin.

but yea..tvs were good, better than LCDs.

ferdi is too good...at moonwalking!!!!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wtf? KOS-MOS won? How? I thought that OK wasn't all that hot to trot. No offense to them or anything, but really?

It's a shame CO didn't get more than 1 rep. Kinda BS, actually.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Well Interim, KOS-MOS is the only really good smasher from OK. I was surprised as well, but he did show that he is really good.

BTW, good seeing you again Ferdi. D*** your Falcon is crazy with all that moonwalking. I didn't get to play you sadly; our rematch will have to wait.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ah, so it's pretty much Ferdi if he took steroids and moved to Wyoming, eh? XD

EDIT: We should consider going to the huge OOS tournament November 11th. I think it'll be CO's last chance to really SMYM. C'mon guize!

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Holy crap Zeal!! I was just looking at that thread and thinking about trying to go!! We should all go the the last big tournament of melee and **** or be ***** :laugh:

laozy

Smash Journeyman
im thinking about flying. but driving would be cool too. 33+ hour road trip would be crazy fun, especially with all the cool colorado kids.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Lol that would be the longest carpool ever :laugh:

Actually scratch that, Lunaris and his carpool was three times as long

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I'll only consider it if Ferdi comes too, and sits in the backseat with me and Phil :laugh:

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I'll only consider it if Ferdi comes too, and sits in the backseat with me and Phil :laugh:

Stupid double post....although it was something that needed to be said twice

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Zeal How Could You Go And Change Your Avatar On Me!? When I Walked Into A Thread I Always Knew Tony As The Flaming Soccer Ball! And Now You're Some Person! Gimme Back My Burning Sports Equipment!

TLHM

Smash Cadet
Erm, Takumi, wtf? Do you even play anymore?
not really :[ I can't really go to anything unless David's going, and even then I'm usually busy. IB and that crap.

really, the only practice I'm getting right now is VG club which is horribly not 1v1. David's getting rusty with all his tennis (though its over now thank gawd), I almost beat his falco with ganon last week, and did with kirby a while ago >_>

I should practice and beat everyone at the last tourney. Just to spice things up a bit.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
No, and there never will be, again.

Rafa, Ken, Erg, and Nite have become Halo players; Mike, Tim, and I have picked up Jump (****ty though it is); Jeris mains college now, and Ferdi is a little *****.

Yang contracted AIDS and died last fall.

IS THERE ANYONE THAT WILL GO TO SMASHTACLYSM FOR SURE?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I play Warcraft 3 now. Up until we get Halo 3 fragfests and some more smashfests I guess Colorado will be on shut down for playing SSBM. Dunno how we'll be doing when Brawl comes out though. Also, someone invite me so I can play Halo 3 cause I want to. I don't have a 360 controller though =/

some guy named Mike

Smash Cadet
Jeris isn't maining college he is maining work and his secondary is college. and I suck at jump and the only thing that I can beat everyone except Jeris at is halo and no Tim halo doesn't suck what sucks are the *******s that talk **** even when you beat them and ect. it's the people not the game that sucks.

I play Warcraft 3 now. Up until we get Halo 3 fragfests and some more smashfests I guess Colorado will be on shut down for playing SSBM. Dunno how we'll be doing when Brawl comes out though. Also, someone invite me so I can play Halo 3 cause I want to. I don't have a 360 controller though =/
Ferdi u should pick up dota. I play that alot now. I can teach u if u want me to

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
DotA is fun, but people are so pissy on it. That's why I stopped, I just couldn't handle the "omg you don't play this for 5 hours a day, you suck" mentality.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
DotA players are very much like Halo players. It's a very elitist game, and most hosts won't even let you download it :(

Top Bottom