• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Erg

Smash Cadet
wait what couldnt i do ?

and tony your the one that always starts **** and you will never win against erg he is just too good at it you have never won before especially when me and him team up im talking about talking **** of course

he is too fast and good

and noone is a pro yet... lol but lovo beat germ thats about it oh and we hate tony thats all that has been happening
win vs tony he always had something to say
I maid him say he was joking

E+K=too fast

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
does everyone=you and that guy with glasses
No, guy with the glasses quit because he sucked so bad at CCCT. Seriously, he didn't win a match.

Everyone is about 9 people in the area, in which only 7734 and I actually matter. Oh, and you guys know Zenjamin, his gannon got supremo. But yeah, you guys are gonna get pwnd by the durango area, except for lovo. ****** lovo... anyways, ferdi was telling me to hold one, and seeing how hes asian and knows everything, I decided to follow his advice.

Erg

Smash Cadet
No, guy with the glasses quit because he sucked so bad at CCCT. Seriously, he didn't win a match.

Everyone is about 9 people in the area, in which only 7734 and I actually matter. Oh, and you guys know Zenjamin, his gannon got supremo. But yeah, you guys are gonna get pwnd by the durango area, except for lovo. ****** lovo... anyways, ferdi was telling me to hold one, and seeing how hes asian and knows everything, I decided to follow his advice.
are those the people that came here

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You guys really want to start ****? Seriously, you think you're tough guys?

It's getting old. I try to just ignore this ****, and try to play peacemaker, or step down, or whatever, and you just keep going. Why do you keep doing it? Honestly? Is it because it annoys me, and all it serves to do is bolster your deflated egos from never EVER placing higher than 5th at a tourney? Is it because I'm fine with who I am, despite coming from a broken family, whereas you're lacking in confidence and insecure, even though you come from a family where you have both parents sacrificing everything they can for you, even going so far as to illegally cross the border and give birth to your ingrateful asses? Is it because, unlike you, I'm not selfish to the point where, given the chance, I would report my "friend's" parents as such and collect a nifty little cash reward?

Seriously, it's getting old, and it's annoying as ****. Erg, the reason I don't **** with you is because you're just a little kid, you're impressionable as hell (don't confuse this with impressive), I respect your parents, I respect your brother (who talks the least **** out of this whole community, aside from maybe Jeris), and I respect the fact that you're hanging out with people much older than you, and not breaking down like most little kids would. You aren't "finishing" anything, because I don't see you as on par with everyone else, despite my respect towards you. Get off your **** high horse.

Ken, I've tried time and again to just let things be with you. I told you to cut **** out in NM's thread, and told you to continue bashing in anything other than PMs is flaming, and would be reported. I'm sick of it, honestly. I have no clue what the hell I've done to you, and I've tried fixing things a few times. Hell, I even refrained from treating what was posted in the rankings thread as outright blasphemy, because I didn't want **** to start up again, you being the drama queen that you are and all. What's the deal, seriously? Have you considered talking to your counselor about this?

Rafa, or Ken, or whoever the **** posted in the rankings thread, was right. There is waaaaaaaay too much **** hate in our smash scene. The biggest difference between our top 3 (to clarify, Jeris, Ferdi, and LoVo) and the rest of the community (sans boulderians) is that they don't do this incessant immature flamebaiting. They don't try to start **** on a routine basis.

I dunno, maybe this is your way of coping for the lull that's been our scene lately. Maybe, instead of training and practicing, you just want to talk **** and get some instant results.

Either way, it's pathetic. Cut this **** out, seriously. It was cute at first, then irritating, and now it's just a pain in the *** to come to smashboards and have to make monster posts about this stupid ****, rather than talk about when we're smashing next, or when the next tournament is, or whatever. Yeah, other states have their drama, but do we really need 3 chillins and 3 mana***s?

Just say whatever the **** is bothering you about me, we'll address the issue, and move on. I'm sick of this ****. And no, just saying, "you're gay" isn't a real response. I want to actually get this **** done and over with, it's been going on for far too long.

Also, don't take this as me "giving up". I'm trying to be rational about this. I really don't want things to get any uglier than they are already, but I'm getting sick of feeling like this thread is nothing but flaming now, instead of actually talking about smash. I will knuckle up if need be, but I'd really rather just solve this all properly.

Erg

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I predicted Zeal's long post. Am I pro at life now?

Ok Zeal you wanna know what?
Nobody really expects you to give up
All the fun comes from watching people try to step up
So they can have entertainment for a little later
laughing at the one and only hater
like darth vater
you

aww I got to go to school.

-----LoVo

zeeal you thinking your better than everyone bothers me you cant beat lovo and you dont have a chance against jeris like you say you do and you placing higher than erg is just luck becouse erg loses to the same people you do but he meets them earlier

the fact that you are a freeloader bothers me you could at least pay what u owe its not just that one time but all the time i gave you 2 chances and you still go off and watch movies with your gay *** friends

and you start all the **** always if you wana stop then y didnt you ? i mean according to you you the big man so you dont wana argue with erg right ? back then in the NM thead y didnt you just dont say anything and just say i dont wana fight ? or somthing along those lines but no you have to talk **** and then end it it dosent worklike that kid.

and it bothers me that you always john about somthing in every post

it bothers me that you where on the onther treads making colorado look bad like y where you even on the utah tread talking **** ?

you never tried to work things out

go tell your littel mod boyfriend about this even tho you talk wayyyy more **** than me

or like now you could have just shut up and not talk **** like the big man you are right ? but you love too

oh and y do you assume it was me who wrote it ? it says El_ ****ing lovo cant you ****ing read you illiterate *****

that bothers me too people who love to infer

Bloshi

Smash Ace
You guys want to know what I think about this? Well...
SHUT THE **** UP

All of you guys are good at smash, and although some may be better than others, just shut up and play the game. Stop comparing yourself to other people. Trash talking has little place in the smash community, because in tight communities, more often than naught it leads to these sporadic flam wars. I don't have anything to gain by taking part in this war, but the flaming has gotten so bad that I feel like I have to step in as someone outside the community.

Tony-Your last post was a good one. While I don't agree with you on some points I'm going to shut the **** up and accept that we have different opinions.

Ken-I don't know what to say, because I really don't know why you have so much hate. My advice would be to shut the **** up and come to terms with things yourself, instead of flaming.

Erg-Yeah you're a kid, so what? Kids can shut the **** up too can't they?

Notice how any posts responding to this one will not be acknowledged, because I for one am good at shutting the **** up. This is the first post that I have found myself unable to do so.

I think my message is clear.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
well heres what i have to say about all of this.

You guys want to know what I think about this? Well...
SHUT THE **** UP

All of you guys are good at smash, and although some may be better than others, just shut up and play the game. Stop comparing yourself to other people. Trash talking has little place in the smash community, because in tight communities, more often than naught it leads to these sporadic flam wars. I don't have anything to gain by taking part in this war, but the flaming has gotten so bad that I feel like I have to step in as someone outside the community. I think you are as good as ken

Tony-Your last post was a good one. While I don't agree with you on some points I'm going to shut the **** up and accept that we have different opinions. I think you are as good as ken

Ken-I don't know what to say, because I really don't know why you have so much hate. My advice would be to shut the **** up and come to terms with things yourself, instead of flaming. I think you are as good as ken

Erg-Yeah you're a kid, so what? Kids can shut the **** up too can't they?I think you are as good as ken

Notice how any posts responding to this one will not be acknowledged, because I for one am good at shutting the **** up. This is the first post that I have found myself unable to do so.

I think my message is clear. I think you are as good as ken

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Ahh, nothin like flame wars to cheer the soul up ^.^

Anywho guys, you going to SAST 2, if so 3 of us are, it'd be cool to see you there, and pwn you. If you wanna know why, I'll tell you.

I GOT RID OF THAT GOD **** MOTHER ****ING FIDORA! Erg knows...

And a question, I've been watching Oskurito's (hell's) videos, and he waveshines into nairs or fairs or something, and follows them, is there some kind of secret? I asked RainX and he has no idea, figured maybe one of you do.

Erg: You played one of em', he had the really bad samus, but now he got all good, I think Fanna taught him a bunch of stuff, or something like that.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice

Anywho guys, you going to SAST 2, if so 3 of us are, it'd be cool to see you there, and pwn you. If you wanna know why, I'll tell you.

And a question, I've been watching Oskurito's (hell's) videos, and he waveshines into nairs or fairs or something, and follows them, is there some kind of secret? I asked RainX and he has no idea, figured maybe one of you do.

Erg: You played one of em', he had the really bad samus, but now he got all good, I think Fanna taught him a bunch of stuff, or something like that.
theres no secrets to nairs to shine. Its just basic shffling with a down b involved.

Erg

Smash Cadet

lol i wonder how ken and tony are going to say about what bloshi said and yang

who is Oskuritos

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Wel here's what I say about all of this.

Absolutely nothing.

However, if you're fast enough, you can possibly get the nair in right after the shine then shffl it and tech chase. Was it a running shine? Post the vd and times of it happening.

Site note: I cancel my running shine with another shine to edgeguard people with Fox now. So yes, I've been shining other Foxes with another shine on FD even though they fall down after the first one. Yeah, technicals, they rock.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Not gonna flame you, Ken, or report you. You said exactly what I was asking for. I'll work on not coming across as so arrogant. As for the money, I can't very well start paying people back if we don't see each other.

My proposal: A smashfest! Maybe a tournament this weekend, actually. It'll give Erg a chance to beat me in tourney, since he hasn't this year (which is an additional reason, in conjunction to placings, for me being higher), and everyone else to show their moves.

As for saying the huge post wasn't LoVo, I wasn't the only one that wondered. I asked someone else, they said it was you, and gave a few reasons as to why.

Finally, I don't even know which mod marked you, I just clicked the "report post" button and called it a day.

Dark_Meow, you just need to play faster.

EDIT: ****, Yang is too **** good. Making Ben's epic post into ken copy-pasta ftw. I think Yang should be ranked #1.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
If we do something Saturday, I'd have to leave early so I can trade my soul for Rockies tickets. Just as a warning.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Wow Erg, you totally called the Rockies losing 4-2 to the Phillies.

Oh? We won? I must've gotten the numbers mixed up, my bad. But don't worry, I'm sure you may get it right once in this series! =D

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Phillie has home field, so it started at 3 there, 1 here. 4-2 Win for the Rockies. The Phillies' 2 power hitters went 0-8 with 7 strikeouts between them.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it was a pretty good game. They're on TBS, next one is tomorrow at 12:30. Today's game was a pitching duel, with 1 inning exceptions for each pitcher. This'll teach the rest of the country what happens when they ignore us.

Erg

Smash Cadet
Yeah, it was a pretty good game. They're on TBS, next one is tomorrow at 12:30. Today's game was a pitching duel, with 1 inning exceptions for each pitcher. This'll teach the rest of the country what happens when they ignore us.
was it as good as Rockies vs Padres becouse that game was the ****
ignored for 12 ****ing yeah it to long

how many days is it
dont they play in Colorado next?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Do any of you know how to write a code to make a small scrabble game using Java.

Also Ken, I'm calling you out. I think I'm 1st place in Colorado. Next time we meet, we'll have a set for first place. Here are the rules
1 character
LoVo---Kirby
Ken---doesn't matter cuz he sux

Random stages--- Green Greens
Counter pick stages ---- Green Greens
4 stock
8 minutes
1 winner.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Rep up CO, Ferdi. Take out Wobbles and FLT for us, since the ***s at McD's decided to only give CO one spot, despite being #2 on the leaderboards. D:<

EDIT: ****! RAFA'S POST MADE ME LOL 4REELZ! AND I LOST THE GAME!

You guys need to tape that set. It may very well be the best set in all of Colorado's history.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
public class Smash {
public static void main (String ()args){
int t, c, a, p, s;
t= tony;
c=come;
a=and;
p=play;
s=smash

System.out.println("Hey");
System.out.println(t" "c" "a" "p" "s);
}}
yea I suck

Do any of you know how to write a code to make a small scrabble game using Java.

Also Ken, I'm calling you out. I think I'm 1st place in Colorado. Next time we meet, we'll have a set for first place. Here are the rules
1 character
LoVo---Kirby
Ken---doesn't matter cuz he sux

Random stages--- Green Greens
Counter pick stages ---- Green Greens
4 stock
8 minutes
1 winner.
ok ima win :D Green Greens is my house

and it wasnt me who wrote the thing i think it really was rafa

edit: tony pick me up if you can please

i got suspened today for kicking this guys ***

Battery and assault the officer said

assault becouse they said i broke a rib or somthing

so i wana stay at rafas

Edit again :

rafa i know how to do that i hellped antonio hes happy with it so ill help you today maybe

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Ok show up, if i'm sleeping then wake me up. I'd just do it to stay up later.

Yea he said he was gonna stay and do it today at school but he went on a gay guy caravan instead.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
OMG Victor come back, I miss sleeping with you in the same bed :(
Hmm I miss your hot sexy mexican body. Oh god i want it too but Nah im not comin back lawl. Everyone just keeps arguing haha. Its hilarious, everyone is on their period. <3 Also i wont come back because your mom made that minuto ****. Ew omg nasty as hell *cries*

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Rep up CO, Ferdi. Take out Wobbles and FLT for us, since the ***s at McD's decided to only give CO one spot, despite being #2 on the leaderboards. D:<

EDIT: ****! RAFA'S POST MADE ME LOL 4REELZ! AND I LOST THE GAME!

You guys need to tape that set. It may very well be the best set in all of Colorado's history.
Ok I really don't want to **** up against Wobbles so should I go Peach/Marth/Fox against him? The tourney is double elimination now if I remember correctly, and Cort/PC Chris defeated Chu/Wobbles respectively with Peach at Super Champ Combo(this was why I wanted to play Tony on a smashfest last weekend but nothing happened). I'm not sure my Peach is up to par though since its not doing THAT well against our Colorado peeps. Then again, none of them play ICs and Rafa uses Link against it more than his Fox.

FLT I'm not sure, I know he plays Marth(Fox too I think?) so should I go Fox or Marth? I was thinking of going Marth first but I don't know how I would do, I wanted to have Yang and Kenny for the last weekend smashfest too so they could help me with this matchup, especially with Yang since he's the average joe of Marth dittoes(Omg he made sephirothken a waiter). Anyways, I'll just do my best, tips before I go?

Also, my Falco's been doing much better as of late, should I go use him sometime? Looks like Drephen is also going. Fox time? Or Marth, since a Uthrow leads to **** if can get it?

Top Bottom