• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I liked it ok, but combo based fighting games always cause me to bruise my thumb from pressing the d-pad too hard. Though Chipp is fun, maybe I'll get it.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Hey, any of you denver guys wanna come to Durango for a tourney, 10 dollar buy in, nothing huge. It'd be cool if you guys could come, I'm craving more competition.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I am alive, but no bill paying skills yet. I wanna remoney match Yang, Ferdi, and Erg. I'm confident I'll beat you guys this time. Mah skillz got way better. You guys should at least organize something for Durango to come for, like a weekend smash fest or somethin.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I am alive, but no bill paying skills yet. I wanna remoney match Yang, Ferdi, and Erg. I'm confident I'll beat you guys this time. Mah skillz got way better. You guys should at least organize something for Durango to come for, like a weekend smash fest or somethin.
Yea I suck now, since I play Marth/Fox/Falco/Peach. Oh well. On your note, we should probably throw a tournament so you Durango players can come, like the Get Well Ferdi tournament.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
We could call it the Always Worth It tourney...sounds like a good name.

Ferdi, if you want get betters like me, you should play as Chipp. He's got mad combos.

mariopride

Smash Rookie
Any smash tourneys near fort collins. I'm never gonna get better if I just play my friends. i went to one at NDK and had a pretty good time, but i need something more local

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey guys, can someone throw another smashfest this weekend? I REALLY need the practice.

Guy above, I'm going to Fort Collins on a tennis match with another school, perhaps I'll be at yours o_O?

Yang, Tony, and Kenny, you all need to make it to this smashfest.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey guys, can someone throw another smashfest this weekend? I REALLY need the practice.

Guy above, I'm going to Fort Collins on a tennis match with another school, perhaps I'll be at yours o_O?

Yang, Tony, and Kenny, you all need to make it to this smashfest.
OMG! Ferdi does play tennis! I thought you were joking XD Thats awsome

Which school do you play for? Have you guys played fairview??

On a side note, we already played (and killed :p) Grandview (which I'm pretty sure some of you guys go to...)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
On a side note, we already played (and killed :p) Grandview (which I'm pretty sure some of you guys go to...)
Wow, we're so proud of you David. Did you then follow up such a stellar feat with stealing candy from a baby? Seriously, beating Grandview is like me pushing my dog over: just a sad moment.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Ferdi, you played Samus and Falcon against me XD I doubt you got terrible, but it'd be nice to see if I don't get 3 stocked again lol. And for sure throw another gwferdi tourney kinda thing, and get AZ and NM to come to ^^

Erg

Smash Cadet
Ferdi, you played Samus and Falcon against me XD I doubt you got terrible, but it'd be nice to see if I don't get 3 stocked again lol. And for sure throw another gwferdi tourney kinda thing, and get AZ and NM to come to ^^
Durango should have a tourney, so AZ and NM people could come

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Alright, but would you guys come? And I've been thinking of holding a tournament. I know where we could hold it and all that to.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Give us a date. I'm probably going to be gone on the weekend of the 22nd, though.

OMG! Ferdi does play tennis! I thought you were joking XD Thats awsome

Which school do you play for? Have you guys played fairview??

Tim's right, you know. Grandview isn't yuppie enough to be good at tennis. Challenge them to StarCraft.

EDIT: And Ferdi, stay the **** away from Peach. I will kill you.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Actually, if Grandview hasn't changed, they're good at soccer, and having principals knock up teachers. Challenge them to one of those.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Give us a date. I'm probably going to be gone on the weekend of the 22nd, though.

Tim's right, you know. Grandview isn't yuppie enough to be good at tennis. Challenge them to StarCraft.

EDIT: And Ferdi, stay the **** away from Peach. I will kill you.
Too late, I needed a effective ICs counter and I've been using Peach since the last 2 smashfests.

Actually, if Grandview hasn't changed, they're good at soccer, and having principals knock up teachers. Challenge them to one of those.
Hmmm, might have me one of those challenges. Not the soccer one :)

mariopride

Smash Rookie
You know what, looking for tournys is just too difficult. I'm just gonna wait for December 3rd then play people online, maybe even organize tournaments through this website to be played online. You know exchange friend codes all that good bs.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Yo david in tennis who did u play at grandview? Did u play a kid named perry or a kid named Jordan?

Challenge Grandview in wrestling, see what happens...

Are there any good boulder sports besides tennis? Just wondering...

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Actually we have a new principal, and instead of knocking up teachers, he insults them over the intercom. His sarcasm was ruthless today.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Yo david in tennis who did u play at grandview? Did u play a kid named perry or a kid named Jordan?

Challenge Grandview in wrestling, see what happens...

Are there any good boulder sports besides tennis? Just wondering...
lol I have completly forgotten who I played XD And what tim said is true, instead of trying to steal candy from a baby, I went for the easier feat and played grandview. Although I do like to steal candy from babies. Seriously, the guys only won 3 points out of 8 games.

Good boulder sports? idk, I only play tennis, but we do have some of the better teams in the state. I'm pretty sure we have a really good wrestling team...

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Oh please Ben, you're far too soon out of HS to act like a cool, aloof college kid. Especially going to school in the south.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
This weekend, I suppose? Ferdi, since you're using her to counter ICs, I'll forgive it. I want to see your Peach, and I'll give ya some tips to anything you might have missed. One thing you can do is practice FCing nairs in homerun contest without hitting the sandbag. Aim for at least 21 before the timer runs out. Also, FC bair to pivot doubleslap is gold, but I can't do it.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Oh please Ben, you're far too soon out of HS to act like a cool, aloof college kid. Especially going to school in the south.
You don't understand, I never cared about high schools sports. I wouldn't care about college sports either, if it didn't come up so much as a conversation topic.

I was always a cool, aloof college kid, 'cept without the college. Or the cool. Wtf does aloof mean anyway?

I looked it up, and I'm not sure I have it.

Top Bottom