• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Paypal wouldn't work. Remember how my debit card stopped working?

Wait, that was NDK, not OC3. My bad. Either way, I need to make a new paypal. Plus, I miss teh Yangz

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
What about my moneys? Also, will we be going to NM again?

Also, seriously rafa/chap what were we listening to cause it was ****ing tight >_<

Also, NEW UPDATE IS 3 MINUTE RECORDINGS!!! Not as good as Halo 3's long *** recordings but at least they got part of it right.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
I'll talk it over with my parents, but if you guys are going to NM Mikezor would tag along!

The tourney November 10th sounds good =O.

By the way, I owe you 6 dollars... don't let me forget, I don't like owing people money (glances at Tony and shakes head).

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Hey, when is the CSU one?

I wouldn't be able to go to the NM one because wrestling starts that weekend.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
ok Chap/Nite/Erg/Rafa whoever knows, seriously. WTF were we listening to during the last smashfest when we were doing some teams/Halo 3 near the computer??? AAAARGH its pissing me off not knowing since it was ****ing tight :mad::(

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
When is that one? Next month? That's the 4 corners one, amirite?

Ferdi, I can cover some of your gas, same for yang/Jeris if they go, as payback. We need to figure out what we're doing for a car.

Also, instead of paying everyone back $13, I decided $15, simply because it's easier to get a 10 and a 5 than a buncha ones and all that ****.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
I take back my previous statement... the 4 corners tournament on the 17th i might be able to go, and i'd be willing to go to that. Who else is?

Falcoace1

Smash Cadet
Quick heads up- I just found out we can't officially charge buy-ins at the CSU tournament. However, buy-ins and payouts will be collected and paid before and after the tournament. Meaning- 1st 2nd and 3rd will be paid based on the top three paid entrants

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Going back about a million pages it seemed that our last trip to NM costed 25$ for gas, 20$ for food, and 10$ or so for Money matches. And that is with 5 people. How are we doing this cause I really want to go again since Colorado doesn't have tournaments anymore.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey, is there anything going on between now and when brawl releases? Idk, I'm sort of retired, and I've been hella busy with piano and school. In fact I just got accepted as an all state accompanist. This year they only chose 7 people out of the entire state. I think I'm the only junior too.

I played through metroid 3, and all I have to say is that is a sweet game. I also got really excited while looking the the games coming out this season. I'll be back in the scene when brawl comes out for sure.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Says the man with no money/owes everyone money/who will owe everyone MORE money after this trip.

Edit: I forgot to mention... Someone come over tomorrow (course noone is going to).

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I owe Ferdi, Heibrahi, Yang, Jeris, Irvin, and Mike. Pretty sure that's all. If any of them come, I'd pay them back by helping them pay for their trip (obviously). As it was, I wasn't going to go to OC3 after some financial stuff, but Kenny and two other people that I can't recall started *****ing about the driver/transportation crap, so I decided to owe people money to go. =/

Yeah, I still owe money, but if we actually had smashfests I could pay most people back then, sans Mike/Heibrahi, who I owe more to. It's fairly hard to pay back when you don't even see each other. D:

I won't be able to come over tomorrow. It's my birfday, and I'm being taken god-knows-where.

Falcoace1

Smash Cadet
Hey I've gotten a lot of questions about the CSU tournament, there is a link on the Smash calendar for it on the 10th of November and a link here for more tourney info:
http:/www.geocities.com/zekehack38/main

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I'LL COME I'LL COME!!!

Utah will never have such a tourney because we don't ever change our stage rules.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up guys. I know it's been a while but I'm been busy trying to get tournaments and other things setup for everyone. Ok, here it is two bigs things to announce:

1. New C3 website is up. Check it out: www.coloradocutthroat.com

2. Fall Frenzy Tournament is up as well. Here is the thread:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=123264

Please go to the website and signup. Will have some promotions up soon. Your man El_lovo will be the tournament director for this event. One last horray for Melee before Brawl. Let's do this.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up guys. I know it's been a while but I'm been busy trying to get tournaments and other things setup for everyone. Ok, here it is two bigs things to announce:

1. New C3 website is up. Check it out: www.coloradocutthroat.com

2. Fall Frenzy Tournament is up as well. Here is the thread:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=123264

Please go to the website and signup. Will have some promotions up soon. Your man El_lovo will be the tournament director for this event. One last horray for Melee before Brawl. Let's do this.
I can come to this! But shouldn't the name be winter related? It's in January lol...

Top Bottom