• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Ben, if I remember right, I don't think Mime Jr. can breed. Mr. Mime can, and the baby you get depends on the item he has. Also, I'd be up for smashing sometime this week.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
KenGeedorah: When did I play you; I don't remember?

SpiritDragon: Sorry that I did so badly against you when we played. It was my first out of state tournament and I was really nervous. What you played wasn't my best; hopefully we'll get to play against each other in the future.

BlueMycon: We never got to play, next time.

El Lovo: Your Link is sick, but I never got to play you either.

Jeris: Good job on winning the tournament, your Luigi is amazing.

Marronator: Your stupid Peach knocked me out of the tournament. If I had gone Marth instead of Falco on you then it might be a different story. Good job, regardless.

SmashKing: It was fun playing you. My advice is that you need to incorporate dashdancing more into your strategy with Marth.

Smasher that was wearing red shirt and red cap (I can't remember your name), I had a ton of fun playing you. I love the fact that you play low tier characters that are actually good.

Colorado: I have to say that you guys are awesome. It's so much more fun playing all of you than NM. When playing you guys I actually had to think, lol. I look forward to attending more Colorado tournaments in the future.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
SpiritDragon: Sorry that I did so badly against you when we played. It was my first out of state tournament and I was really nervous. What you played wasn't my best; hopefully we'll get to play against each other in the future.

Colorado: I have to say that you guys are awesome. It's so much more fun playing all of you than NM. When playing you guys I actually had to think, lol. I look forward to attending more Colorado tournaments in the future.
I was sandbagging too sorry I guess, it was VERY shocking for me to 4 stock twice in a row, especially in tournament. Maybe I'll get bored and crazy enough to come back into the game to play for real =P

So do we have a full list of the final rankings?
Off of tourney:
1. SNSG
2. LoVo
3. Spiritdragon
4. InterimOfZeal
5. Bluemycon
6. Etc.

Wooo I'm ready for pokemon breeding! I've got a ditto of almost every nature and an everstone, a pokemon with magma armor, and a whole lot of time on my hands. I should have all the perfect babies in a few weeks and then its just EV training, which is the easy part.

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, my Mime jr. isn't breeding with Ditto. Wtf?

We need smashfests nao pl0x. I want to play MOAR.
Like Tim said baby pokemon cannot breed, I mean its not like you screw little children that was just born...or do you o_O?!?!? Anyways, all baby pokemon can't breed, which includes Elekid, Smoochum, Magby, Azurill, Phione, Budew, Chingling, Bonsly, Munchlax, Happiny, Mantyke, Igglybuff and of course Mime jr. I might have missed some.

lol Echo (or however he spells it) is a friend of mine from Durango. He was there for a bit, but didn't enter the tournies.

lol
Ok

Ben, if I remember right, I don't think Mime Jr. can breed. Mr. Mime can, and the baby you get depends on the item he has. Also, I'd be up for smashing sometime this week.
Wtf you came back?!

ZOMG!! hey guys guess what i got a shiny Pidgey!!!!

that makes 3 shiny pokemans i have:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

oh this is KenGeedorahTakeMeToYourLeaderInParenthesis
WTF NO WAI I WANT THOSE POKEMANZ...wait only a few of those shinies are cool <_< You should also change your name to ImposterProfessorKenGeedorahTakeMeToYourLeaderInParenthesis

And I quoted everyone below me =O

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Just do what I do Ben: Level them up to 20 with the daycare while watching tv, find out which ones are best, make a note, restart the DS, then kill the others and use your new best for breeding.

And Ferdi, I got back like 2 weeks ago, but had to go out of town for a wedding this past weekend. Sowwy.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
anywayz so this game sucks so I quit and if you cant respect that then you can kiss the fattest part of my ***

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
Just wanted to let people know. This morning my hand is numb in places and aching in others. I am going to have to call it a no smash weekend. My left hand just hurts to much and I need to let it heal. I don't like saying no smash, but I want to keep playing for years to come and I can't if my left hand gets any worse.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Ok, nearly a week after the tournament I do shoutouts! yay

tony: lol I felt so bad at the end when I distracted you from the match. But now that I look back on it, it was really funny how clueless I was XD

sinz: I thought our matchup was going to be extremly close, considering how close we were in friendlies. Sorry all that crap happened (and how I took advantage of it) XD

NM guys: nice matches. Pretty much I suck against marths. Hope to see you guys again, and it was great meeting you guys.

Wyoming: Keep improving! Hope to see you guys again soon too.

El_hobo: beat me, but no regrets. Nice job running the tournament

Ken: I beat ken :D Great job at beating nite though.

SNSG: Great job, man Your bro is too good at zelda lol

Ferdi: you were just unlucky, especially that last match of the winners bracket. If you are really quiting, smashfests won't be the same without you, so I really hope to still see you around!

Buzz: hope you feel better :(

Everyone else: GGs, nice seeing everyone there! I wish I could have played more people more *coughkennycough*, but I had to go play the piano in a concert and make $100 :D

Btw, I tied for 5th with bluemycon. guess I'm just not that important to mention lol. Not that I ever had enough skill to win a tourament in the first place, but I definatly had fun. Meh, whatever, I think I might drop smash for a bit, considering I'm caught up in tennis stuff right now.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ok, nearly a week after the tournament I do shoutouts! yay

tony: lol I felt so bad at the end when I distracted you from the match. But now that I look back on it, it was really funny how clueless I was XD

sinz: I thought our matchup was going to be extremly close, considering how close we were in friendlies. Sorry all that crap happened (and how I took advantage of it) XD

NM guys: nice matches. Pretty much I suck against marths. Hope to see you guys again, and it was great meeting you guys.

Wyoming: Keep improving! Hope to see you guys again soon too.

El_hobo: beat me, but no regrets. Nice job running the tournament

Ken: I beat ken :D Great job at beating nite though.

SNSG: Great job, man Your bro is too good at zelda lol

Ferdi: you were just unlucky, especially that last match of the winners bracket. If you are really quiting, smashfests won't be the same without you, so I really hope to still see you around!

Buzz: hope you feel better :(

Everyone else: GGs, nice seeing everyone there! I wish I could have played more people more *coughkennycough*, but I had to go play the piano in a concert and make $100 :D

Btw, I tied for 5th with bluemycon. guess I'm just not that important to mention lol. Not that I ever had enough skill to win a tourament in the first place, but I definatly had fun. Meh, whatever, I think I might drop smash for a bit, considering I'm caught up in tennis stuff right now.
It was some interesting matches indeed.

us being asian ferdi why don't we bike there as a last resort.
y cant you drive ?

How about we simply carjack someone first? Then if that doesn't work we'll go bike our ***** over there.
y not wait for me to save the day ? you know i am

KenGeedorahTakeMeToYourLeaderInParenthesis

they just tell her that she got too own lovo

xxxcfhmnufdryh
your right sex with cf is much to dry

Well if you guys are ever holding any smash love that's open to outsiders, let me know.
Always welcome

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
You stole my line u jerk. I think dark meow is gonna drive up here then drive to oc3. So if that all works out i plan on going
Only enough room for like, 3 people, I'm going to take a car., and I don't want it all cramped on like an 9 hour drive. Also, I might, MIGHT, not be going, depends on my mom and her wedding thing. Odds are in favor of me going. However, if you guys want to go, then why not smash off and the winners can come or something.

Only enough room for like, 3 people, I'm going to take a car., and I don't want it all cramped on like an 9 hour drive. Also, I might, MIGHT, not be going, depends on my mom and her wedding thing. Odds are in favor of me going. However, if you guys want to go, then why not smash off and the winners can come or something.
not fair me and yang asked first lol

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Ken and Yang auto get spots thinkin about it, you guys did ask first. And other then that its between the others. (I'd imagine taking Ferdi or Lovo)

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
that makes it easier then, maybe we can take everyone. And don't worry, we are leaving Oklahoma Christian boy here XD

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Dont worry i dont have worry about their not being room i can simply tell lovos mom what he and erg are doing and thats it. . . buuuut im not a **** so dont worry you guys

and i may go if kenny takes a **** plane

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
If its still up in the air I could possibly go, have a sure fire answer in a day maybe. Kinda crap considering I went through all the trouble of typing that I quit the game already but whatever it sounds like fun.

Also still haven't gotten an answer to, anyone have an Electrizer for trade?

Edit: This is for OC3 right?

And does anyone know to who OC3 questions should be asked to? Ken/Mana or something? For some reason I think I read somewhere that questions should go to NealDT or something, so anyone knows for sure?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
so
with kenny
Kenny
Tony
Rafa
Nite?
don't **** this up people, get a plan in motion.

with Dark Meow
Dark Meow
Yang
Ken Geedorah
Ferdi?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
so
with kenny
Kenny
Tony
Rafa
Nite?
don't **** this up people, get a plan in motion.

with Dark Meow
Dark Meow
Yang
Ken Geedorah
Ferdi?
I have a job so im **** sure im going to be able to go
Wooooooh money

ohhh and im debating if i should go to a daft punk concert or oc3

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
I won't be going to OC3 if anyone didn't know. I have a job and my vacation time I am already putting toward a trip to Hawaii in October. Sorry, but you guys will just have to take pics, record the matches, and tell me about the fun. I want to go, but currently it is not an option. Just wanted to put that out there.

Top Bottom