• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Hey thanks El Lovo and friends for showing up at my hotel last week. Good fun. I'll be returning from FL late thursday night if ya'll wanna do it again. Maybe this time I can come to one of your houses and spend that hotel money on a sh*t load of pizza! You guys have my number!
we should do this at lovos house since he has more tvs at the moment

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
7734- you could stay at my house instead of a hotel.
I live at
10701 E.25th Ave
Aurora CO, 80010

DFG- I can show up early on friday because I don't have summer school till later in the month.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
no
smash is on friday and saturday

friday- teams and whatever other **** we can think of
saturday- singles.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Okay, me and two friends decided to come, and are you sure singles are on saturday? I might not make the actual tourney if so. However, I do need a place to stay friday and saturday night.

Also, YangFuShang, your marth? Does everyone in Denver play marth? But sure, because I have to keep some money to get home with, I'll need to lower this one to 5 or 10 ^.^

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey DFG, I am lazy, when does the event start on Friday? I may be late.
Stop being so lazy Gwen.

3:00 - 4:30 p.m. for registration
3:00 - 5:00 p.m. for casuals
5:00 - i forgot p.m. for doubles/crews tourney

Also, Dark Meow, what will you be going under the name of? like just Dark Meow or what? I'll be there as spiritdragon or Ferdi, so just look for one of those. If you insist on looking for me by yourself simply look for an asian that doesnt look like one and is carrying 10,000 pounds of fail.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I think the CCCT website has all this information... albeit in a confusing format.

Oh, and hi guys. I'll be doing the DDR competition on Friday anyways (I hope I don't get eliminated in the first round), so I will be there both days. Could I house with somebody Friday night so I don't have to waste precious expensive gas? It's a free ride back on Friday on to there on Saturday...

The reason you guys haven't seen me at all is because I recently got Pearl and have been frantically racing to beat the game. Well, I beat it yesterday and I spent the whole day today trying to figure out the whole breeding system that I've missed out on by skipping two generations, and now I'm designing my team. It takes for freaking ever.

EDIT: ewww NDK. Anyways David, I could probably give you a ride, if your mom and my mom OKs it. How about Takumi/Zeela? (don't know how to spell your real name sorry)

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
Thanks Ferdi

If I go on Friday, I will be late...I get off work at 6pm....means I probably wouldn't get there till after 7pm....so we will see.

Everyone better show on Saturday :) wooooot

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
This is Nite speaking

If anyone needs housing i would say my house
buuuuuuuut since its a little far from the actual location
i would say lovos is better right now

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Hey Lovo, would you be okay with me, RoflBerryPwnCakes and one other stayed at your place thursday night/friday morning, friday night? (both) We'll be leaving, I have to work on sunday, so we'll be taking off saturday night ^.^

Also Buz, I still can't get ahold of Duha, have you talked to him lately?

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Kenny when should I be at your house on Friday? Or if I can come over today when should I be there?

And if Yuta is coming and needs a ride, can you give him one also? I'm not sure when he has work but if he can come at all he'd need a ride.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
yea its alright dark meow. I'll be here all day so just show up whenever

-if anyone who is coming here has a car with a bit of space, you should try to take at least one of the tv's I have.

ben you can stay at my house so get over here now

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I'll be over tomorrow after the friday tournament, sorry if you got confused about when I wanted housing. I might be able to pick up some TVs though. My trunk can no longer hold them, however, because the trunk opening isn't big enough, even though the trunk is. yeah, it's stupid.

Woah Ferdi slow down. I'm not even close to assembling my team. I'm still at the planning and preparation stage. I currently only have one pokemon set in stone (paper) for my team, and its the gimmicky one that I have no idea will work or not. Right now I'm catching dittos of every nature for breeding later, and refining the art of chaining in the process.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I'll be over tomorrow after the friday tournament, sorry if you got confused about when I wanted housing. I might be able to pick up some TVs though. My trunk can no longer hold them, however, because the trunk opening isn't big enough, even though the trunk is. yeah, it's stupid.

Woah Ferdi slow down. I'm not even close to assembling my team. I'm still at the planning and preparation stage. I currently only have one pokemon set in stone (paper) for my team, and its the gimmicky one that I have no idea will work or not. Right now I'm catching dittos of every nature for breeding later, and refining the art of chaining in the process.
Ok, sounds like you're taking an awfully long time, I'll just tell you my pokémon raising secrets so you can be good like me.

1. Plan movesets
2. Catch pokémons, get movesets, lvl to 100
3. ???
4. Profit!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Where does the nature and IV breeding come into play? Also some of the pokemon I want are troublesome to come by without a 3rd generation game. Thank god for the pokeradar.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up Smashers. Well the time is here. CCCT is going to be off the chain tomorrow. Remember I need all tournament directors there by 1:00pm at the lastest. We are going to start preparing the upstairs and then when the event before us is over we will setup downstairs.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Dark_Meow1 you can call Ken Geedorah Take Me To Your Leader In Parenthesis if you need help getting here

Ken Geedorah Take Me To Your Leader In Parenthesis--->720-935-8894

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I"ll money match you Sinz. 10$?
Ken Geedorah wants to money match you. 5$
My younger brother also wants to a money match. 5$

Nevermind about the tv's cuz I got my dad to take us and the tv's.

DFG is it alright if people who aren't tournament directors to show up like at 12?
and when do we have to be out of there on friday and saturday?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
3 vs one? Kinda unfair... but almost balanced. Four on one would be fair. But, sure. I will accept those mms.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
First, will there be food on campus? I cannot leave campus.

Second how long are the finals goign to be?

need these answered asap!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
First, will there be food on campus? I cannot leave campus.

Second how long are the finals goign to be?

need these answered asap!
There'll be food across the street from the campus. Literally, you can see the campus from all of the restaurants. We can get you some if you really can't leave for 10 mins if you give us the money to do so.

The finals shouldn't be too late, last time we had a big tourney we did teams and crews in the same day as singles and still finished in an afternoon. Although this is a big tourney, so I don't know.

Actually, I'm taking back my mm. I don't know how much money I will have. Sorry.

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
Ok the CCCT2k site is not working. I need the address so I can get directions to where it is being held. Some one please post the directions. I will probably miss the teams, but I want to watch the end and see everyone on Friday after work.

Also, what are the dollar amounts for admission and to enter the smash stuff?

PLEASE HELP!!!

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Ok the CCCT2k site is not working. I need the address so I can get directions to where it is being held. Some one please post the directions. I will probably miss the teams, but I want to watch the end and see everyone on Friday after work.

Also, what are the dollar amounts for admission and to enter the smash stuff?

PLEASE HELP!!!
i don't have the exact address but i did find this map........

http://www.tivoli.org/tivoli/map.html

i think its 10$ for venue 5$ for smash

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Yea people I'm talking to DFG so we're trying to fix this, so current news is that the C3T website is up, but none of the links to the actual info works!!! I'm calling him to let him know about this, and if I get the address I'll post it here.

Why are we all such procrastinators??? The site and address was up for like months and no one bothered to print directions??? And now the server is having problems at the worst possible time XD

Pro edit: The site fully works ATM, get your directions now.

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
lol....we ROCK!! Procrastination for the LOOSE. Oops

Thanks Ferdi. Yeah let's get this straightened out. I would have called DFG, but I don't have his number :(

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
None of my friends can come with me so I still need a teamate for tomorrow T_T so sad.. so very sad...

KENNY IF YOU GET THIS CALL ME PLEAASEEE OMGGGGG

Top Bottom