• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey, yang, we need to do our traditional $1 cash battle so I can try to gain my dollar back or loose another XD

Oh, yea, and I still probably can't make it tomorrow, so I guess you'll have to find another partner, ben. But I can definatly make it on sat

And did kenny/tony die? because I haven't heard from either of them since kenny's smashfest. (kenny even said he was going to host another smashfest before CCCT XD) Makes me sad ;_;

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Rafa this is Chapzilla
my mom never came home operantly so I need to take the bus to your house and possibly get a ride to my moms work

Bloshi

Smash Ace
The $ amounts are 10$ and 15$! Not 10$ and 5$!!! Make sure you bring 25$ to enter!!!! Well I don't know about the price if one is not doing teams...just bring enough money and ask questions later.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Money Matches, Directions, Smashfests, Parking

I'll money match some people during this tourney. Just find me and make a proposal and I'll probably do it. I'd especially like to money match Sinz.

Getting to the venue is easy. I-25 has Auraria Parkway as an exit, and when you take that exit you're RIGHT at the school, you can see the Tivoli on your right if you're coming from I-25 North, not so sure if you're coming from 25 South. But yeah, just mapquest it I guess rofl

We should try and get some people together after the tourney for some smashin tonight, donno where though, but we all need practice XD

Um....Where do we park, can we park in the student lot in front of the Tivoli, cause that's like 2.50 but every once in a while they check your student ID and I don't have a valid one anymore

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Couldn't win cause I wasn't Ferdiculously Fergadis. Anyways, I'm announcing me quitting this game. So no OC3 for me, with brawl coming out and me not putting enough effort, I'm pretty much done. And in the end, all I say is:

Was it worth it?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey hey let's all smash again some time alright? I didn't get to play as much as I would have liked to...I really feel like my Yoshi is going somewhere soon, and I don't want to get out of practice.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I was very unlucky at this tourny but it was very very very good competition. Hope to see some of you guys in NM. I will do shout outs later.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I was very unlucky at this tourny but it was very very very good competition. Hope to see some of you guys in NM. I will do shout outs later.
Holy **** sinz i had lot of fun playing you. . . you are like the NM me you crazy evil clone you

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that was the best fun I've had in like all my life! Kenny, Sean has either Tuesday or Wednesday off and one of those days he's coming to my house, so if you want to play smash you should come over (that is if you don't have work).

Anyway, someone should host a smashfest soon, I want to play more O.O

As I said before, I had a lot of fun with everyone and even if it isn't a tournament I hope we can do this sometime again soon.

Captain Alaska

Smash Apprentice
Alaska is driving from FCD to OC3. Going through Denver is one of the two possible routes for us to get there. (Us as in, myself, TheCatPhysician, and Lunaris) We would appreciate housing, if possible (this is the main decider of which route to take). If anyone can help us out please check out the thread, below.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=106747

complete with combo video

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
That was a great tourney guys, thanx lovo for letting us stay at your place and all that.

btw, Ken and Erg, I decided since I beat Ken once, and made my way through about 4 rounds, that I'm not part of Durango anymore ^.^ Lets just pretend I live in Denver (oklahomo chritian gf n00b can be from Durango)

Also, I left the demon fidora at the tourney, if anyone has it, burn it plz

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
I just want to say yeah it was awesome. I will do shoutouts probably tonight. But for now I think everyone did well, and it was great to play people from all over, some I had gotten to know over the past year and some that are now new friends. We should do this again....even if Brawl comes out.

Hi all you guys in Colorado. Just wanted to say that CCCT was a great tournament. Thanks for playing with us guys from NM, it was really fun. You guys are really good, so I look forward to playing with you again sometime. BTW, those finals were the coolest I've ever seen, between a Luigi and a Link?!? Man, that was weird, but awesome.:lick: Anyway, I have to say that CO definitely has more good players than NM does, and that was the best part of the tournament, I didn't have to wait long to get a good, challenging match in.:dizzy:

If any of you guys can come on July 7th, you should. If you think you might want to, then just talk to us in the July 7th NM tourney thread. See you later!

Erich out.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. The end to a great CCCT came this weekend. Thanks to all that came out.

Thanks for all the Smashers for coming out. The tournament director El_lovo did a GREAT job running this tournament. Raph, out of all the tournament directors you did the best job and my girl wanted me to tell you that you did a great job too. You must of did a good job because my girl is not quick to give props. :) Good **** man. Again, thanks to all that came out and I hope you had fun. Next stop, FFF and Brawl!!

Go here:

http://www.ccct2k.com/Winners.htm

for the results!!

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
ok some shout outs.

Lovo - as always fun to watch your link kick ***. Even though you lost to SNSG, you are the best link I have ever seen, and an all around good player. Your cool calm mood is just sweet.

Erg - still the flashy fox, but I like flash. Odd to always see someone so much younger than me do so well with a video game (no noob here) Yeah you beat me with Pichu, but oh well. SNSG has too. Pichu is soooo cute, I can't hit him.

Marronator and Ben - glad to see you guys there. I wish we played more so come to more smashfests :p

Ferdi - finally I see you play your sheik. I wish you would show me more. Please don't quit smash. Why do we loose the best just because Brawl is coming out.

Wyoming guys - ok yes you guys have a lot of improvement to make, but glad to see the effort. I was once a noob too. It takes practice and personal training. Keep playing. Fox and Falco are top teir, great characters to choose and stick with.

Kenny - your fox is good. Less flash and just plain skills. I am glad I got to know you better. I hope I learn more from you in the smashfests to come.

Tony - wow we finally played eachother and I think you are actually good. You have some real skills. Hope we smash together more.

Ken - Wow you beat Nite lol....I think you got lucky. You are fun to play and yeah I give you crap all the time, but I really do see you as a fun competitor.

Sinz - Wow after about a year of always seeing you at every major tourny I have been in we finally play eachother. You are fun to play and I really would love to play you more just to know you better. Show me your MOVES!

Echo - I missed playing you. Your falco is still as I remeber it. Good times that bring back awesome memories. I hope we keep in touch and smash when we can.

Andy - Glad you have stayed in smash even though it has gotten quiet in Durango. True loyalty to a video game. Keep it up. WOOOOOT

SNSG - if you read this, awesome job. Best Luigi I have ever seen and it is nice to see that if you have real skills it doesn't matter which character you play. Congrats on the win.

Chap - Where are you?? Nice job in the teams. You are a good player, but you gotta show and play more.

Nite - always a strong Captain Falcon. Great competition and fun to smash with.

Anyone I miss, I am sorry, I think everyone was great and this smashfest would not have been the same without everyone there.

It was fun making new friends and renewing old friendships and current ones.

(subject to edit later)

DougaloftheWinds

Smash Rookie
Hey, it's Kiwi! (Wyoming guy). . .NOT WISCOSIN!!!!!!! Anyschway, we had tons of fun at the tournament, you guys were/are the friends I've always so desperately needed. The Smash scene is so dry here it's pathetic. We're already working insanely on new tricks. And speed. I occasionally take on Possum doing nothing but shining in an attempt to score serious shine accuracy.
. . .
Guys! Drop us a line if anything big is happening in the way of Colorado Smashing. In the two days at the tournament, we both feel we improved quite a bit, and we're trying to increase quickly in preparation for any further celebrations of the spiritual experience that is Super Smash Bros. Melee!!!!!!!!

I'm serious. It'd be tragic if I didn't get to see you guys again, or get whomped by you again.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Btw, I bought a new controller when I got back to nm. This one the L button doesn't stick. But, now I have a blister on my thumb. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
*sigh* Shut up, Alpha. You're just upset that everyone in NM owns you.
Okay, you have no right to be posting in this thread. You didn't even go to CCCT and you don't live in Colorado. Second, I don't even try when I play you guys because it's so freakin boring; in case you didn't notice, that means you and the rest of NM sucks. Third, I wish you did go to CCCT just so I could have seen you get 4 stocked by all of the Colorado smashers.
Fourth, NM sucks and you somehow think that it doesn't. Ask anyone outside of NM and they will tell that NM does suck for the most part.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ferdi - finally I see you play your sheik. I wish you would show me more. Please don't quit smash. Why do we loose the best just because Brawl is coming out.
That's not the only reason, the second(and more important one I guess) is that I think this game is boring as hell, which was why I didn't really go to smashfests or anything before C3T. Also, my Sheik makes alot of mistakes, my Fox does better.

Lovo - your tight

Erg - your 12 very good ill be ready next time and i will win

Marronator- you got lucky lol i cant play sheiks

Ben - you should have won

Ferdi is ferdiculus fergodis - get away from meee.

Wyoming guys - very glad to see you guys there and you should come to another big tournament

yang - we need to get better no more sandbagging and how did you do in singles i forgot

Kenny - your fox suuuucks lol but srsly your going to make her feel bad oh i still need that number

Tony - wow you got owned even tho all you did was camp like a little ***** and i told you rafa was sandbagging that last tournament becouse you tried to camp against him again and you got owned srsly get better becouse all you do now is camp

DFG- 4th place in soul caliber 3 ? y do you disappoint me ? but it was a great tournament alot of people there it was great

Sinz - **** i like you falcon its very good it was fun playing you lol happy you made it and if i can go i will

durango smashers - im glad that you guys stayed for the singles and you guys are all cool lol that one guy with the long hair was tight he made me laugh

jeris- did you win the mario cart ?

jeris borther - didnt get to play you D: we should and you would have won if tony didnt camp

Chap -see you in finals

Nite - is quiting he told me to tell you guys

Alphabravo- i understemated you =P

Erich- i didnt get to play you as much but i did learn some new stuff from your matches your marth is good i like it

everyone eles - beery good

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Guess everyone is doing shoutouts here

LoVo - You're too calm, nice job anyways.

Erg - Learn how to play Marths and you'll be the best Fox ever. Great team job, we're like too good.

Marronator - Did not play you much, nice job on taking Sinz, Just learn to play Marths.

Bloshi - Yea you should have won, ridiculous Yoshi.

Wyoming guys - Very cool to see you guys there and you should come to another big tournament since you're pretty close to us. Also, you guys were waaaaaay too thankful, you guys didn't need that.

Yang - Your team is **** good, but you gotta work on singles against Foxes. Nice job though.

Bluemycon - I didn't think you would lose to Tony, against ICs with Marth, you gotta abuse the Dtilt.

InterimOfZeal - Nice job on 4th, you gotta take more risks and go Falco instead of Peach.

DFG - Awesome job on getting us venue, stop losing your **** man! Etc.

Sinz - LOL OMG the first time I played you(before you asked me my username) I sandbagged with ICs since I sandbag against everyone anyways. Also at the time I didn't know Falcon could full jump double Uair I got confused by that <_< Anyways, nice matches, and I hope you liked that Falcon punch :) You make some deciding mistakes though, still nice matches overall.

Durango smashers(Dark meow, other guy, Buz) - Very cool, I expected more people though.

SNSG - Nice job on first, I **** up alot with Sheik.

Chap - Has the best Jiggs.

Nite - Didn't play you much either, oh well, the CO Sinz.

Alphabravo - It was pretty bad when we played, I think you should've went FD and chaingrabbed for a while.

Erich - Took me a few matches to get your Marth down. Everyone in CO(Yang/Bluemycon/LoVo/Meleemarth) have somewhat different Marths so its somewhat complicated to switch to different styles. Very good matches though, especially on platform ones. Although I guess I should've went Sheik instead of Fox =P

KenGeedorah - I sandbagged for our GaW + Bowser dittoes, I won by 2 stocks each this time :chuckle:

Mike - I have no idea what your smash s/n is(I forgot actually). You make mistakes too, nice job on your matches though.

Blue - The venue needed to be smaller so we can all hear your shenanigans.

Everyone else - GGs

Also, Buz said Echo in her shoutouts, did someone change their username?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Wooo I'm ready for pokemon breeding! I've got a ditto of almost every nature and an everstone, a pokemon with magma armor, and a whole lot of time on my hands. I should have all the perfect babies in a few weeks and then its just EV training, which is the easy part.

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, my Mime jr. isn't breeding with Ditto. Wtf?

We need smashfests nao pl0x. I want to play MOAR.

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
lol Echo (or however he spells it) is a friend of mine from Durango. He was there for a bit, but didn't enter the tournies.

lol

Top Bottom