• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I am not sure if I will have all the money to go, is anyone pitching? (Gas that is)

I would but I just found out I have to fly out to Florida August 9th

I have a job so im **** sure im going to be able to go
Wooooooh money

ohhh and im debating if i should go to a daft punk concert or oc3
edit: dont ask y

If its still up in the air I could possibly go, have a sure fire answer in a day maybe. Kinda crap considering I went through all the trouble of typing that I quit the game already but whatever it sounds like fun.

Also still haven't gotten an answer to, anyone have an Electrizer for trade?

Edit: This is for OC3 right?

And does anyone know to who OC3 questions should be asked to? Ken/Mana or something? For some reason I think I read somewhere that questions should go to NealDT or something, so anyone knows for sure?

i might

edit: from what i have seen mana is the one awnsering most if not every question
Super Edit: **** i sound white

Hey guys, I am not sure if I will have all the money to go, is anyone pitching? (Gas that is)

im pretty sure me and yang will pitch in some

dont **** this up guys i wana go to this one

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

If I end up going(I'll most likely go) All 3 of us(Yang, me, Ken) will pitch in for gas for sure, I mean its only fair. Do others just make you pay for everything or something o_O?

Ken are you still goint to the NM tourney? You're able to go to both that tourney AND OC3?

Also, to those going to OC3, anyone free for doubles? I saw Erg's name up in the list of registration so if you're going we'll team I guess. But you said somewhere that you weren't able to go?

If I end up going(I'll most likely go) All 3 of us(Yang, me, Ken) will pitch in for gas for sure, I mean its only fair. Do others just make you pay for everything or something o_O?

Ken are you still goint to the NM tourney? You're able to go to both that tourney AND OC3?

Also, to those going to OC3, anyone free for doubles? I saw Erg's name up in the list of registration so if you're going we'll team I guess. But you said somewhere that you weren't able to go?
my plan is..... to not get hit

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
spoilers noboby from colorado is going to OC3 LAWL

you might as well stare at Funk Bear all day (cause he hates nigras)

or watch the bidio of the year HERE!
chapdiculous chapgadis out

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
yup smashfest tommorow at my place

from what i can tell people have work so they'll arrive 6pm and later but you can come when you want

yang, come get your cube
and someone stole a copy of smash but idk if it was from your gamecube or my wii

yang are you going to NM?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
yup smashfest tommorow at my place

from what i can tell people have work so they'll arrive 6pm and later but you can come when you want

yang, come get your cube
and someone stole a copy of smash but idk if it was from your gamecube or my wii

yang are you going to NM?
the smash in that gamecube was the orginal one or w/e where u can do all the glitches and stuff. I should be able to come.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
How the hell are you guys still up i know i have like no life and **** but you guys too

Im talking about'

Ferdi yang and lovo

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest today!? What about tomorrow -.- oh right tomorrow is today since you said that at what 12:01 am D: wish I had of known sooner =/

Edit: DOES THIS POKEMON THING EVER END!? USE SPLASH ATTACK!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I swear if I ever have to hear any part of that video besides the hyperbeam line again, people will pay. I don't even care who, but someone will.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Dear Ben,

Stop failing, get the items from the battle tower that add 3 EV points to a certain stat when you beat an enemy on top of the normal gains. Gamefaqs it to find the names.

As for this weekend, I'm out, people to see, things to fail at.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Where are we all meeting up for NM? Who's house? And when should we be there to meet(6 hours to destination and we want to do the whole thing in daylight right?)

Also Ben, this should help you EV train faster:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=925602&topic=36314057

Note that the speed EV methods have errors, make sure to use the exact number of carbos, the maker put that you get 100 speed EVs when you really shouldn't if using the method

And Tim, the power items give 4+ EV points not 3

ken's plan was that him and yang would be at his house and would drop off ken's dad at work.
Then they would go to my house and pick up the rest of the people me, ferdi, ???.

They would be at my house around 8 am since they want to do the whole drive in the daytime.

-lovo

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up Smashers. Starting in September I will start the NVGA ranking battle (ranbat season). This is your chance to gain points for seeding, earn sponsorship money have a consistent place to play. I'm working on all the rules and regulations now but I have them up very soon. This system will carry over to Brawl so get ready. When is the release date for Brawl anyway?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Well I already started on this pokemon, so its kind of too late for vitamins, but I'll make sure to get the power stuff. I thought they were alot of BP so it would take forever to get them, but I guess I was wrong, they're only 16 each.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
ken's plan was that him and yang would be at his house and would drop off ken's dad at work.
Then they would go to my house and pick up the rest of the people me, ferdi, ???.

They would be at my house around 8 am since they want to do the whole drive in the daytime.

-lovo
So we're all meeting up at LoVo's on the 6th at 8 A.M.? That seems a bit early IMO, cause since the past few weeks it stays pretty bright until like 8+P.M. And from that mapquest thing its a 6 hour 35 minute drive. Not counting our MPH or stops. So lets say its a 7 hour drive basically, if we go at that time we'll arrive at 3P.M., which is still pretty early, maybe we should bump it to around 10 A.M. to meet? That way we'll reach the place by 5P.M., 6 at the latest if we get ****ed during the ride(which I hope won't happen right.....? RIGHT?!?!)

Also, who are we housed by?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
EVERYONE WHO IS GOING MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER FOR OC3, only a week before the deadline\

Ferdi - That time was set because ken has to drop off his dad at work at 6 am and so they are going to be here at 8 because they are not going back to ken's house. We might as well leave at that time.

we are being housed by twin and tw1n (twin 1 i guess)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So, I would suggest not relying upon me and the suburban to save the day for OC3, as I have discovered that once again, I have a wedding to attend. The creepy part being that the groom is the twin brother of the wedding that made me miss CCCT. Stupid people expressing love to each other...

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Should sponsor El LoVo.

Guys, I ~might~ be able to come with you to NM, I'll know for sure tomorrow, alright? I can't go to OC3 though, because I'll be starting my job around that time. ****ing lame, but whatever, this **** happens all the time, and you guys know how to deal with it by now.

EDIT: Okay, that's kinda creepy. How the hell am I signed on as him? -Zeal

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Just remembered that I'm going to Warped Tour. Sorry to get hopes up and crush them like that for another driver.

Whatever, I'm still up for practicing. When are you guys meeting up?

Top Bottom