• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
so hopefully sponsorship will cover what tony won't be paying. (for 0c3)
kenny, have you checked if jeris is going to 0c3?

I want to play today so who's up for it?

every one it is going to be 25$ for gass and another 20$ for tournament and you know 10 $ for MM that you guys might have lol so be readyy and ferdi you can help lovo make sammiches for the trip when you get to his house lol

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
ken, it takes hours to make a cd it is really slow :(
just bring cds you already have.

Ferdi- we can make stops for food i just didn't want to spend the money...

ken, it takes hours to make a cd it is really slow :(
just bring cds you already have.

Ferdi- we can make stops for food i just didn't want to spend the money...
i only have one lol

yang when are you coming over ?

BTW you dont have to come to my house you can wait for me at lovos lol becouse my dad is making me work on the house (he decided he didnt like the carpet) so i will be working on the house tomorrow and i can drive my dad to his work on friday and then pick everyone up at lovo's im only saying this becouse i wont be able to play smash tomorrow lol

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey guys are you sure we should go at 8 a.m.? That's if I remember correctly rush hour(8-9a.m. and 4-6p.m. i think), so we would probably lose some gas as well as doing pretty much going at an extremely slow pace until that time passes. Is there no way we can make it so that the time is farther apart? I mean we could all still meet at 8, just that we hang tight at LoVo's for an hour or two.

Also you have the twins's contact number right Ken?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sorry for the double-post, BUT THIS IS TEH URGENTZ!

Guys, if we can get back Saturday night/EARLY Sunday morning, I can go. That means one more driver, more money towards gas, AND a chance for me to beat Sinz. Someone call me and let me know what you guys decide. Also, Kenny wants to have a smashfest. 720 427 8912. Give me a ring.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
well i'd be fine with you going, we could leave at midnight and get here early sunday but I'm sure yang and ken would expect you to do the driving at that time.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I could do the bulk of the night driving. Still, 6+ hours of driving for any one person really raises the chances of an accident, so I'd like to split some of it.

ok you should go becouse this gives me time to take a shower before warped tour

ok everyone we will probably be leaving at 10am or somthing like that so be there by then

Ferdi- i do have the twins numbers both of them

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Well it sucks that i cant go so good luck lovo and or ferdi if any of you dont win All i will say to you guys is "Why do you disappoint me?"

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
So is anything going to happen this weekend?
I've been wanting to play smash really badly like for the whole weekend

And what is this talk about a smashfest hosted by kenny?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I can smash on sunday, just not saturday, so if something is happening then, drop a line here. For great justice?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
soon i think

want me to bring something
c vs snk plox
umm your control if it works
money just incase we go buy food witch (Yes i used the wrong which and thats because i couldnt remember how to spell the right one until now and im to lazy to delete somehow =/)I know we will

and ummmmm hmmm i dont know what else so yea i guess thats it

Ohhh ohhh the control for the game (not the one i just lost but i know you know what im talking about)

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Well i assumed you would bring that no matter what but yeah bring it

Ohhh and one more thing

HAPPY 777 EVERYONE

Now we wait for the return of 2Pac

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Sorry to CO, this tournament was pretty small, I must admit, I was surprised considering our previous sizes. I am sorry.
Like how many people was it?

Mandatory Pokemanz update every time I post here: Got all the right pokemanz and almost all of them with the right natures. Commencing IV breeding, the stupidest part of the whole process.

To be truthful, the whole team is pretty gimmicky. Whatever I'll see if it works or not.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Singles

1st: Ferdi
2nd: Tony
3rd: Rafa

Teams

1st: Rafa + Ferdi

There was only about 24 people there, and there was only like 6 teams for doubles since 12 of them either left or didn't want to play doubles.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
here was the list

Trees-Isai

???-Isai

???-Isai

???-Isai

???-Isai

???-Isai

???-Isai

???-Isai

???-Isai