• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Here's the place Sinz
University of Colorado in Denver, Auraria Campus, 900 Auraria Parkway, Denver, CO, 80204 Tivoli Student Union, TurnHall

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Hey, can I get an address for the ccct? Nm is gonna go most likely! Team nub assemble!!!!!!
sweet i think its

University of Colorado in Denver, Auraria Campus, 900 Auraria Parkway, Denver, CO, 80204 Tivoli Student Union, TurnHall

hey dfg is it gonna be that same area where the fall frenzy was or w/e

make sure you guys pre register also

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
can someone plz ban ferdi from the touney for cheating all the time.
???

Hey, can I get an address for the ccct? Nm is gonna go most likely! Team nub assemble!!!!!!
Nice, can't wait to play more OOSs

sweet i think its

hey dfg is it gonna be that same area where the fall frenzy was or w/e

make sure you guys pre register also
Yes pre-reg everyone. Also, this IS the place fall fighter took place in, and this place is(IMO) THE place to hold huge tournaments such as this one, but its the one where EVERYONE GOT LOST!!! So before you do anything make sure you people have some of our contact information so that none of you end up getting ****ed because you don't know where to go(like Joey and Victor).

Here is my cell # incase any of you will need it ever: 720-937-8993
Just ask for Ferdinand or Ferdi because I might not be the one picking up <.<

Smash Journeyman
Hey, if anybody wants to smash tomorrow (tuesday) night, I'll be in Denver at a Hotel. I wont have a cube though. I wont have internet access so if you're interested give me a call. 214-908-5513

BTW I'm from dallas and play a good samus. Have played with Wobbles, DoH, Bluezaft, etc.

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
marronator thanks for the smashfest this past weekend. It was lots of fun :)

lol Victor you are missing out :p

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well, since nothing appears to be happening this weekend, I'll just wish everyone good luck at CCCT. I hope Ferdi gets last, because he's too good at Pokemans.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Bleh, I'd just get demolished, I haven't played since April. Plus, so much family time is required, so I'll just look forward to vidjos of ccct, and amusing screenshots!

meleemarth

Smash Ace
DFG stop sending me those **** ccct emails plz... Im tired of them, its like the same thing everytime.And yeah, im not going to teh ccct....

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
@ ken and spirit: How about 15 dollars? And I am not entirely sure if I can make it, but I'm pretty sure I'll be there (nonrefundable bus tickets say I'm going) If not I am coming up soon anyway, I'll have to stop and take up those matches anyway ^.^

And my fox v. your samus?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
@ ken and spirit: How about 15 dollars? And I am not entirely sure if I can make it, but I'm pretty sure I'll be there (nonrefundable bus tickets say I'm going) If not I am coming up soon anyway, I'll have to stop and take up those matches anyway ^.^

Sounds good

lol that sounds good

edit: not the samus part... i play marth

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice

i'll money match u also my Marth vs any of ur chars

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Ok, Smashers. The time is here and CCCT is right around the corner. Right now I have verification from Smash players from:

Utah
Wyomming
New Mexico

Ferdi is right. The signup is an indication of who will come to CCCT but last year the bracket was 50+. Huge!! I think the turnout is going to be good as always for Smash.

Victor - I will take you off the distro list if you want. Keeps people in the loop and everytime is different. :)

Tournament Directors - Nite and Raph
Ok guys, time for you to shine. This is what I have you down for equipment wise:

Raph - 2 TV
Raph - 4 GC
Nite - 1 GC
DFG - 4 TV
DFG - 1 GC

That gives up 6 TV and 6 GC. I may have one more TV for Smash but for now go with the 6 if you can.

I need both of you there on Friday by 1:00pm so we can get things setup. Is that possible for either of you. I have some things that I have to go over with you too.

Other than that I will explain everything else on Friday. Let me know if the list of equipment is right guys!!

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
DFG

I have to go to summer school on friday and its like from 3 to 5pm.
also, I said I would bring 1 cube not 4.

everyone who's going just take a cube.

chap, your house? are you there.

Smash Journeyman
Hey thanks El Lovo and friends for showing up at my hotel last week. Good fun. I'll be returning from FL late thursday night if ya'll wanna do it again. Maybe this time I can come to one of your houses and spend that hotel money on a sh*t load of pizza! You guys have my number!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
DFG I'll bring a cube, and incase you don't see this check your PMs. On that PM is also some very important things I need to ask(more questions but w/e)

Top Bottom