• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

lucidangel514

Smash Rookie
Hey i'm looking to develop a better falco, wondering if anyone is willing to train with me and help me out a bit (i'm kind of lost on what to do and i'm not recieving much help from those i ask.)

Anyone willing to help me out?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
nite, me an ken are gonna go to your house later be there.
or come here and bring my control.

nevermind, i'll just go some other day.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
thanks to HTML we didn't have a smashfest today... grrr X 10

anyways, david, where do u live? depending on where u live I might be able to come over this weekend.

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
Marronator I can smash this weekend. What day? What time? How long can we stay? Where do you live? These are essential questions that NEED answering.

woot

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ferdi what moves did you put on your smeargle
Here's my smeargle

Smeargle@Quick claw/Lum berry
Bold 252 Hp, 129 Def, 129 Sp def(Yes I EV train and breed for natures)
Spore
Agility
Lock on(PP max'd)
Sheer cold(PP max'd)

Quick claw spore or lum away a status on first turn and spore.
Agility twice(once if enemy stays asleep for only one turn).
Lock on.
Sheer cold.
Win.

I guess I BP mean look from Umbreon before to help set up so no switching happens.

Also yeah, when smashfest?(People seems to be going)

And Tim, I can't go to flea market its ****ing broken! Any other place? I need badly.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Ok, smashfest info:

My address: 1755 View point Rd, Boulder CO 80305
phone incase your lost: 303 494 4157

I'm going to have it on saturday and people can stay over into sunday. If people could bring TVs and such, it would be great!

Lovo, see if tony can give you a ride!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey, I want to throw a Mario Kart Double Dash tournament at CCCT after the Finals in Smash. who would be interested in that. I want to Smash some heads and take some money!! (Looks at Jeris) :)

Also, McDonalds has decided on the locations for some of the midnight gaming events. Here are the locations:

June- Atlanta, Houston, Austin, Oklahoma City

July- Albuquerque/Santa Fe, DFW, Detroit, Charlotte

August- Salt Lake City, Norfolk, Lansing/Grand Rapids/Flint/Traverse City-Alpena

September- UNDECIDED! That's right, the vote is still open to bring the MGC tournament to a city near you, keep voting to make your voice heard!

One of the featured games is:

Smash Bros. Melee

We can still vote to see if we can get this tournament in Colorado but I'm thinking of trying to role to NM for one. and I'm willing to drive some people. I will keep everyone up to date!! But until then keep voting for Denver, Colorado. Go here:

http://www.midnightgamingchampionship.com/

Erg

Smash Cadet
Here's my smeargle

Smeargle@Quick claw/Lum berry
Bold 252 Hp, 129 Def, 129 Sp def(Yes I EV train and breed for natures)
Spore
Agility
Lock on(PP max'd)
Sheer cold(PP max'd)

Quick claw spore or lum away a status on first turn and spore.
Agility twice(once if enemy stays asleep for only one turn).
Lock on.
Sheer cold.
Win.

I guess I BP mean look from Umbreon before to help set up so no switching happens.

Also yeah, when smashfest?(People seems to be going)

And Tim, I can't go to flea market its ****ing broken! Any other place? I need badly.

how did you put your pokemons moves on your smeargle

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
how did you put your pokemons moves on your smeargle
Trainer double battle(in-game trainers not ones in real life). For spore, I made Breloom spore then had my Smeargle sketch it, for Agility I had my Metagross use it, for lock on I had my Magneton use it, and for sheer cold I had my Walrein use it. Remember this is done on Ruby so I used the vs. seeker or w/e and fought a double battle trainer 4 times. I also had to level my Smeargle up 33 levels because sketch is gained at every 11 levels(used exp share) and everytime I got sketch I used the vs. seeker to battle the doubles trainer and have my pokemon use a move so Smeargle can sketch it. Note that sheer cold is the ONLY OHKO move you should teach, because Guillotine gets stopped by ghosts, and fissure gets stopped by flyings and Pokémons with levitate ability, sheer cold isn't stopped by anything because nothing completely resists ice. Also, I had to PP max the Lock on and Sheer cold because they're originally only 5 PP each, and with each RL trainer having 6 Pokémons, I used PP maxes and got them both to 8/8 so I can own their whole team instead of going to 5 then stopping.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Ok, smashfest info:

My address: 1755 View point Rd, Boulder CO 80305
phone incase your lost: 303 494 4157

I'm going to have it on saturday and people can stay over into sunday. If people could bring TVs and such, it would be great!

Lovo, see if tony can give you a ride!
so when on saturday should we arrive? and also do u have a list of the ppl thats going?

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Well, I'm not sure who is coming, but people usually start arriving around early afternoon.

o ok... well I dont really wana come if everyones just gonna like own me then make fun of me (which will probably happen alot since most ppl there are pretty good... I need to practice up for it.)

also, it's not really al lthat official is it? is it like ZOMG EVERYONE WATCH AND RECORD or is it like "hey guys, let's play some smash bros for fun"

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Everyone, at C3T lets challenge random people to a character challenge for money. It'll be liek "Hai doodz wanna taek da tite azz shiek challengez? 3 bucks mang, all it taeks to become an hero wit skillz" Then each of us gets a dollar because Sheik challenge is unbeatable!

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Everyone, at C3T lets challenge random people to a character challenge for money. It'll be liek "Hai doodz wanna taek da tite azz shiek challengez? 3 bucks mang, all it taeks to become an hero wit skillz" Then each of us gets a dollar because Sheik challenge is unbeatable!
well then I think its kinda pointless for me to go, since I probably lose all my money anyways.

isnt there some kind of a "kiddy table" or something where we play for fun?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I think that's the message that you get when you miss, Erg. If you're locking on and getting it, though, then you're trying to OHKO a Sturdy pokemon. Which is probably a good reason to never save that Smeargle ferdi's got for last.

delinquentvamp

Smash Apprentice
This saturday? Can I come....now all I need is to be able to play Smash any good and I'm set...

And I don't know if SDSG checks this but for the rest of you: He had his way with me and my friend...but seeing as how I'm a total nub, I'm calling johns...lot's of em...I think I'm getting at least a little better though...

BTW, I TOTALLY ****ING ACCEPT THE SHIEK CHALLENGE!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
well then I think its kinda pointless for me to go, since I probably lose all my money anyways.

isnt there some kind of a "kiddy table" or something where we play for fun?
Well, look at it this way. The main point for a smash fest is to get better. If you were to come, you would improve extremly quickly. And why would you lose all of your money? :laugh: There might be a tournament if enough people show, but it's not like you have to pay me money if you come XD.... (well exept for food). Hell, the first person I played the first was freaking victor, who was 3 stocking me like none other and seemed bored XD. But my point is you'll never get better if you don't come to smashfests/ keep on playing n00bs at the club.

LOL ferdi thats an amazing idea! Imagine chain throwing with more than one sheik XD That would just be cruel

Erg

Smash Cadet
I think that's the message that you get when you miss, Erg. If you're locking on and getting it, though, then you're trying to OHKO a Sturdy pokemon. Which is probably a good reason to never save that Smeargle ferdi's got for last.
i am only using OHKO on golbat and fearow and there not sturdy

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Wait is the sheik challenge a doubles against 2 sheiks? Or porque? If its one on one, I accept, and will destroy sheik. (Sheik is for n00bs)

Top Bottom