• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Great picture, or greatest picture?

hmm interesting, pretty nice picture.

Although I think HTML can whoop up a better pic (or me) using time...

but that requires time, which I do not feel like wasting on any other char other than Pit or Marth lol....

u should make it into a gif with the chargin part too lol.

3ck0

umm...

heya just got around to joining smashboards, so i=noob at this but yeah, just letting those who know me, know i'm here.

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
OMG IT IS Ecko :) How goes it? How is Durango still....I miss being there. Have you still been smashing? lol How goes your Falco and Bowser (aka Zilla)?

Woot finally

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
we should smash this weekend. I WANT TO SMASH :p

I wish I could hold smashfests.....just no where to hold it :(

the Marronator

Smash Ace
The annoucer I want to kill! "whack, whack, whack, whack..." hes up throwing, ******, so why the hell are you saying whack? lol "the shyguys are interfering, call king koopa" and "I need to learn how to play this game"

WTF?! It is pretty hillarious though.

None the less, amazing matches!! No idea M2K played an insane marth

Zeela12

Smash Ace
I just watched the 2006 Ken vs PC Chris (Marth/fox vs Falco) Newyork thing, that was totaly epic win. Ken's fox is actually pretty cool, it's just his marth is not flashy enough.

and uh, there's that one pair, Wife and Husband... they're both guys... WTF?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I just watched the 2006 Ken vs PC Chris (Marth/fox vs Falco) Newyork thing, that was totaly epic win. Ken's fox is actually pretty cool, it's just his marth is not flashy enough.

and uh, there's that one pair, Wife and Husband... they're both guys... WTF?
No actually, they're both chicks

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey I can't do any smashfests this weekend or next. Couldn't we do something in the middle of next week, since school's out and all? (except for the other Bouldarians)

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey guys, should I move my smashfest from next weekend so more people can come?!? Because I want to try to get as many people as possible to come to this.

Please post and tell me if you would rather have me move it from next weekend >_> Because right now there hasn't been one person who has said they probably can come yet, but there has been a couple people that can't come.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Your name is too long, it stretches my page lol.

Also this isn't 4chan, stop posting pics, I yelled at Oklahoma for it already but I guess you guys wouldn't read their topic...

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
omg Ken's name DOES stretch the topic. Anyways, any smash going on's? Also, I need a top hat, by tomorrow, where can I obtain one guys?(Don't say Ebay or other online buying sites cause I need is ASAP)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Flea market. Duh.

So I may be back in CO as of Sunday, so yay. I'd post a better, smaller picture than those guys, but I dun wanna make the red name mad, so I'll just say...

Whimmy wham wham wozzle!

Top Bottom