• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Due to me over sleeping and waking up at 2:30 to find out my favorite Foster's episode is on. . . and that i also have a huge headache i dont think i will be going there today

If i start feeling better I might show up at about 9:30-10:30 just like when i go to lovos house on a weekday

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I'll be leaving soon should be there in about an hour. Everybody stop bailing. Nite-while I love Foster's, its only 30 minutes, and as for your headache: get over it. Yang-stop being busy. Anybody else who is not coming-**** that ****.

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
yeah thanks Lovo, It was awesome. I had lots of fun talking, playing smash, and playing pokemon.

Erg - Just wait till next week :p
Ken - Thanks for the EVEE and you know Pikachu rocks
Chap errr I mean Christian....lol
Lovo awesome job at keeping things fun woot
Bloshi - we gotta play sometime
Marronator - fun to watch you play lol, work on the video game piano work

Anyone I missed, sorry, my mind can only remember so much....but all were great.

Keep SMASHING

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Not Nite

the problem is we need a good computer that we will hopefully get during the summer so we will see until then

I guess

This part is Nite Lovo i found the crap i was talking about but better

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I've got a good computer, so I could help...what's the problem, does the editing software suck or something? I want this to be done before summer is over, because after that I won't be in CO anymore.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I'm going to Sewanee, Tennessee. Its near Chattanooga, which is half way between Nashville, Knoxville, and Atlanta. I bet there are some smashers there, right?

Zeela12

Smash Ace
I'm going to Sewanee, Tennessee. Its near Chattanooga, which is half way between Nashville, Knoxville, and Atlanta. I bet there are some smashers there, right?
Tennessee is known as the "Volunteer State", a nickname it earned during the War of 1812, in which volunteer soldiers from Tennessee played a prominent role, especially during the Battle of New Orleans. The capital is Nashville and the largest city is Memphis.

The State of Tennessee has seven State Songs

On August 18, 1920, Tennessee became the thirty-sixth and clinching state to ratify the 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which allowed women the right to vote.

Crossville, Tennessee is the location of the United States Chess Federation.

Knoxville, Tennessee is home to the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.

Tennessee is the home of Miss America's 1947 and 1987 Barbara Walker from Memphis and Kellye Cash from Milan, Miss Teen USA 1997 Shelly Moore from Knoxville, Miss USA's 2000 and 2007 Lynnette Cole from Columbia and Rachel Smith from Clarksville.

So... in other words, congradulations U win a Smash-free state!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Tennessee is known as the "Volunteer State", a nickname it earned during the War of 1812, in which volunteer soldiers from Tennessee played a prominent role, especially during the Battle of New Orleans. The capital is Nashville and the largest city is Memphis.

The State of Tennessee has seven State Songs

On August 18, 1920, Tennessee became the thirty-sixth and clinching state to ratify the 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which allowed women the right to vote.

Crossville, Tennessee is the location of the United States Chess Federation.

Knoxville, Tennessee is home to the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.

Tennessee is the home of Miss America's 1947 and 1987 Barbara Walker from Memphis and Kellye Cash from Milan, Miss Teen USA 1997 Shelly Moore from Knoxville, Miss USA's 2000 and 2007 Lynnette Cole from Columbia and Rachel Smith from Clarksville.

So... in other words, congradulations U win a Smash-free state!
lol boulderinians at their finest. Actually, I think the smash scene there would be fairly large, considering all the great smashers that come from the georgia area XD

Going back 2 days, great smashfest, it was great seeing everyone!

I'm probably going to hold a smash fest not this weekend, but the weekend after that, so mark it on your calanders and I'll hope to get more that just a few people to come.

TLHM

Smash Cadet
lol boulderinians at their finest. Actually, I think the smash scene there would be fairly large, considering all the great smashers that come from the georgia area XD

I'm probably going to hold a smash fest not this weekend, but the weekend after that, so mark it on your calanders and I'll hope to get more that just a few people to come.
lol he lives in longmont

and dam u make it this week or i kant go :(

Zeela12

Smash Ace

so ur hosting a tornament right after finals?

sounds good actually, I might be able to come and pwn everyone. I learned so much from watching marth vids by Kizzu (my fav marth user), Walk (my 2nd fav marth user), Neo (not really a marth user but hes cool), and Ken (who I think is the lamest marth out there, not cool at all.)

just wait untill tomorrow, 1v1 HTML, and just watch me juggle u around lol.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice

sounds good actually, I might be able to come and pwn everyone. I learned so much from watching marth vids by Kizzu (my fav marth user), Walk (my 2nd fav marth user), Neo (not really a marth user but hes cool), and Ken (who I think is the lamest marth out there, not cool at all.)

we should play each other sometime.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Yang he's talking stuff about ken You love ken as much as our ken loves isai dont you? I say you stand up for your hero

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterF. Ok, cool. Well just to let everyone know pre-registration will closed on June 17, 2007 so if you want the pre-registration rate than sign up now. The entry for raises $5 if you don't pre-registar. Also, it helps me get everyone in the system, the tournament going and the money matches in Mario kart to commence!! :)

This is Sinz.
hey, everyone. Me and Erich, may goto this. If we do, we expect a donut(if possible), great players(don't even say you don't ahve any.), and All of the above.

I hope we can make this. It would be alot of fun.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys Sinz and Erich are going to need housing for this event. Who is providing housing for out of staters?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
DFG, are you still doing the discount for the bringing set-ups?

I can probably house Erich and Sinz.

So how are we getting there this time?, can tony get a van again. If not I could get my dad to take us.

Excuuuuuuuse me ?

Ken has a perfect Marth

Buuut everyone knows isai has a better marth

Top Bottom