• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Murry purry is the funniest kind of furry. :applejack:
Suffurcate, Steam.

Ya scrub.

Zaj brought up a good question. How do you become a writer? :applejack:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Im ok either way. Just one less match up to deal with. Im starting to think this ban will make us scrubby to the rest of the world though. Japan just kinda deals with him. But thats probably because there CP options arn't as strong. Bah, I really shouldn't theorycraft until I play. and I can't play until I become a real a boy and show up to something.

so like guys...
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW
SNOOOOOOOOW~!

EDIT: Tims trolling me with just his avatar alone. saltsaltsalt.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Heh XD Yeah, it's just a matter of me getting used to the all work no break for 2/3 hours thing, but I can prepare for it and take it like a (wo)man. XP

And lol, yeah, I totally hear you XD I'm working in the computer lab here, monitoring people to make sure they're not on their cell phones and to help people with computer/printing problems if they need help. It's literally free money. :p

Glad there are at least some tournies, though. Hopefully they won't die off :O
Yeeah, most jobs will be like that. Some people option to just not take breaks, though legally entitled to them. Really, your campus supplies a semi-police to shut people down on their cells? Ours just lets them talk! I'm jealous of both anti-cell tech and the ease of that job.

Good to hear alls well on the home front though :) Scumbag Jamaal doesn't keep in good contact with friends.

Also, still @ Z
Hey Z. Is the finals from Fighter Frenzy going up? Namely KoF. I would love to be able to reflect on my play before the next tournament, if possible. :|

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yeeah, most jobs will be like that. Some people option to just not take breaks, though legally entitled to them. Really, your campus supplies a semi-police to shut people down on their cells? Ours just lets them talk! I'm jealous of both anti-cell tech and the ease of that job.

Good to hear alls well on the home front though :) Scumbag Jamaal doesn't keep in good contact with friends.
Yeah, it does have a no cell policy, but it's only in the labs, classes, and library. Anywhere else you can talk to your heart's content. And yeah, it's an easy job, but it's only minimum wage. :/ I'd still be working at my high school, but the tech dept is a bit more geared towards hiring their current students. I was never fired, but I picked it up after a while and just left it alone. They were paying me more than minimum wage since I helped with both the helpdesk and the student orientation, but oh well. I get what I can get. :p

And lol, I'm the same scumbag, trust me. I don't keep up with most people either, lol XD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Cuz you're obviously above him, and only people who are negative can be below zero.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Murry purry is the funniest kind of furry. :applejack:
Suffurcate, Steam.

Ya scrub.

Zaj brought up a good question. How do you become a writer? :applejack:
YOU'RE a funny furry espies! <3 If only your name rhymed with a furry word so I can make puns out of it. :<

Hmm my friends an aspiring writer. And a damn good writer at that. I mean, hes great at everything but writing specifically. >w> Anywho, I think to be a writer you need to be creative, dutiful, and have a source of inspiration in your life to keep you motivated. Now, to get your book out there, thats another story. Getting noticed is the hardest part. You can be an amazing writer, but still go unnoticed since people tend to stick with already well known books. When my Nickles releases his book imma advertise the **** outta it! I'll be better then 10 Oprah stickers!

Im not going to summit. :< Surprise surprise I know. :V But im definitely going to the next wasabi land. Props to Dan the man for telling me about it early. :>

Oh wow, im really excited to meet you guys again. I should really put all my effort into socializing like I use too.

Can't wait too see how good steam is at f-airing people first hand. :3

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
Yeah seriously I wanna do OoS stuff. Maybe when I get to college and I have more freedom. But until then people should come to at least one Summit. I'm pretty curious to see how Colorado stacks up to other states.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
We'd need all the good players to actually come then. I don't think either of the previous Summits got all the good players to show up (I know that Bees wasn't at either of them, for example).

It would also require it to not be on a Friday.

Speaking of which, anyone know how progress on the date/time-change is coming?

Also Steam why do you have a SOAPy themed avatar.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Go to WHOBO4 if you want to go to OoS.
Just make sure to force Zajice to go too.

Or else don't come at all. :applejack:

Top Bottom