• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I can't read any dark purple or dark blue colors on my mobile in the sun against the default black background.

Otherwise inside houses or on a dark day or night, no color is a problem.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I love Lucky Star. Watched the series and OVA.
Good stuff.

...but they still love sausage. :applejack:

dettadeus

Smash Lord
The anime was good, but IMO the manga is better purely because there's so much more.
7 volumes of manga vs 24 episodes +1 or 2 OVAs.
And they actually had to make the anime end in two seasons's worth of episodes so there can't be more anime without messing up the timeline.

Still love them both though.

And this.
From like a year ago before I felt like making things that looked good.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Mmhmm. Lucky star was great! A show where the main character is as big of an otaku as the watcher. I never finished the series sadly. I should really go back and wrap it up. Only reason I do the "=w=" face is because of that show. =p

It's not that weird.
Talking about ****ing to a dinosaur is far from normal though. Even steam was furfagged out

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Bwaaah, seriously! Talk about ****** my child hood in the most literal way possible! D: Furries are such double edges swords. There some of the kindest, sweetest and most deliciously strange people i've met, but then theres the dark pervy side of em. :<

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Thing about furries is that they lack the social decency to hide their dark pervy side.
:applejack:

Steam

Smash Hero
I don't think my southern baptist family would appreciate me being a furry, they already kinda alienate me for being an atheist :I

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I don't think my southern baptist family would appreciate me being a furry, they already kinda alienate me for being an atheist :I
S'oh kay steamy. We'll protect our lil fuzzballs secret~!

Still, that ain't cool of em to alienate you for your believes. Im all for everyone being entitled to there own opinion. Not this, "my way or the highway" stuff. =/ My mom has that mentallity so I can kinda relate with ya. =w=

Steam

Smash Hero
I'm not like totally shunned or anything.

just distant from my family. I might have come out by now if my folks specifically didn't make fun of furries when they were mentioned :L

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Also, still @ Z
Hey Z. Is the finals from Fighter Frenzy going up? Namely KoF. I would love to be able to reflect on my play before the next tournament, if possible. :|
Anything? Is it already up somewhere and I don't know it? Or is it NOT going up? Maybe there aren't any videos? Going out of state this weekend, and the big Colorado tournament is 2 weeks away. This would be high amounts of helpful.

Top Bottom