• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Except there's the part where I can't even do level 2 j.2C combos yet and i'm just barely beginning to understand the basics of the character, lol.
Except, i can't either. :bee:
Well, not consistently, and definitely not in the middle of an actual match with pressure and everything.

Oh, and i've been practicing them since cs1, too. :c

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Except, i can't either. :bee:
Well, not consistently, and definitely not in the middle of an actual match with pressure and everything.

Oh, and i've been practicing them since cs1, too. :c

I don't really understand the mechanic behind the level 2 j.2C. I've been practicing them for a few hours now and I swear I do the exact same thing every time and sometimes I get a level 1, sometimes I get a level 2, and sometimes it straight up whiffs. Really should look up the data on it or something because it makes no sense to me.

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
Fish you totally should, Fishfest was awsome. It was great seeing you guys again especially Tiger. CO needs more OOS imo.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't really understand the mechanic behind the level 2 j.2C. I've been practicing them for a few hours now and I swear I do the exact same thing every time and sometimes I get a level 1, sometimes I get a level 2, and sometimes it straight up whiffs. Really should look up the data on it or something because it makes no sense to me.
the level is supposedly determined by your speed/height. In my experience doing it slower usually works better, but i still can't get it down consistently even then.
also it seems like the times vary between different characters as well, which makes it even more difficult. :glare:

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I just played this rachel online, get beat me about 65% of the time and astral'd me at the end. WTF is rachel's astral? is it a grab or what?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah it's unblockable

back dash/IAD out of it.
it's ridiculously slow and easy to avoid

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Fishfest went that well huh? Perhaps I will grace everyone with my presence at the next one (IF there is a next one).

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
I actually didn't like Black as much as all the other people did... IMO it's overhyped, but still a decent game. My favorite is still Gen 2.

I'll talk to my parents about hosting another fest on June 4th (Saturday).

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Wowow. Black is amazing man. By far my favorite gen. More pokemon, fully animated sprites, the animations are much quicker for attacks so you're not waiting for ever to make another move, the story felt more well thought out, and the after game stuff was pretty cool too. My only gripe is the wifi settings. You can either go with 3 vs 3 set level or 6 vs 6 any level which is still beyond belief because it prevents people from fighting with there teams competitively unless there both level 100.

Also thats the gen Snivy a dewott came from~! <3 The Biggest cuteys ever!

The dood with that hat. The pose you're doing reminds me of uncle sam. :3

Fishy your amazing for going to all the trouble too host these things man. Respect points +100. C:

Steam

Smash Hero
So I got my IB Spanish and IB Biology exams tommorrow.

fuuuuuuuuu

at least I'm done with all the essays from the English and History exams... There was more writing to do in history... which was BS.

Top Bottom