• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
My bodies trolling me lately with all the stuff it's been doing wrong. :I

EDIT: 16 mate. '3' Er sorry. Is it my saying of immature things that makes ya ask? xD

EDIT 2: Hur yea. The phase of incredible social awkwardness has begun!. Emotional teen angst, cave man like hair, and crackily voices.It's likes life's way of warning you how tough its gonna get from here on out. =p
Haha! I edited in another edit to reply to your edit to my first edit!

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Oh, so puberty just reached? Yeah, my body did that too. I punched it.

EDIT: Just saw your edit, and now inserting this edit :D

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Gay puberty is like the worst thing. I'm so sorry.
I can tell your speaking from first hand experience. Hurhu- ahh it's not the same since you're actually gay. :l Puberty blows bro.

Wait, you're 16 and puberty is just starting...? o_O
Nawww spelts I didn't just start it. =p
I started around 13. I just don't consider it finished yet. Still get the occasional voice crack and what not. =p And its ok if you ask about it. I ain't offended man. :3

Puberty is such a gross word. That and poop.
Its the "pube" part of it. The only word I consider worst is "moist." It's just bleh....

And now for the grossest phrase ever.

"Moist puberty poop."

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Would people wanna come over for a smashfest this saturday? I have to be at home all day because I got my wisdom teeth out and would love some smash and friends.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Zajice...it hurts... :(

I technically also have a grad party to go to Saturday haha. I could go and just tell everybody that my face hurts.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Well I'm definitely not having a smashfest haha...
I have no idea what to do with my free time when I can't do anything too physical. Active stuff is pretty much all I enjoy doing now. Any really fun wiiware games people know about?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I have a grad party to go to, I'm working late, I have to study for finals, and I'll be out of town this weekend.

Sorry Dylan

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Haha this is truly a bad weekend for this.

Also, I can't smoke for another day or two because it the smoke supposedly ruins the gum healing process, so I was going to look online to find how to make special brownies. Stumbleupon stumbled me onto a page on how to make a bunch of different stuff. <3 Stumbleupon. Weed coffee go!

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Haha this is truly a bad weekend for this.

Also, I can't smoke for another day or two because it the smoke supposedly ruins the gum healing process, so I was going to look online to find how to make special brownies. Stumbleupon stumbled me onto a page on how to make a bunch of different stuff. <3 Stumbleupon. Weed coffee go!

It's not supposedly. It does.

<3 Stumbleupon though.

EDIT:

Also, I've finally borrowed MvC3 from a friend and I'm working out a team, right now i'm running X-23/Haggar/Ameratsu. Don't know much about MvC in general but i'm working out some of the basics? Is my team going to be all right or should I pick another one?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Your team is alright Tranz, ammy is considered one of the best characters in the game, and haggar has an amazing assist. I'd make the order x-23/ammy/haggar though, so you can do the dhc trick once you get basics down.

Just never let haggar be the last character alive.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Manny, does that mean you'll come play smash with us???
And do drugs, because that's all we in the Colorado smash scene, Sunny's parents.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I need to scrounge at least $5 from somewhere in my house to get up there, but yes... Meno confirmed for Brawl.

And drugs.

Mostly drugs.

Top Bottom