• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I need the address for zaj's stuff. And one of you people should torrent some dnd 3.5 books and a premade dungeon. I'll run it and try to keep the rules working right.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I already have all the books, but I don't have them on a laptop, nor do I have a thumb drive big enough.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright, giving a short version cause I don't wanna type it again. Probably got lost in the maintenance.

431 Wright Street

Our apartment is in building 431 (also labelled building #13), but the fest isn't there. It's in a nearby "clubhouse" that conveniently doesn't have a specific address (which makes directions for this a pain in the ***).

It shouldn't be TOO hard to find it though. Just go to that building, then follow the road until you see a pool. The clubhouse is by the pool. Just let yourselves in. Unless it's locked. Then knock.

Worst case scenario, stand by the building, call me, and I'll come get you.
720-384-3271

It should start tomorrow around noon, ends at around 11pm. They don't want us past 11 cause of noise or something dumb.

Bring setups for whatever it is you feel like playing. I should have 2 TVs, a wii for brawl/melee, and xbawks for Blazblue/MvC3.

There's also plenty of table space for DnD.

I'll buy pizza and stuff for us if we get hungry.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
cool, me and roblin will try to show up around 4ish.

In other news, dat crouch cancelling in Brawl LOL

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I will make it to Zajfest... sometime today.

5-6 probs.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Being behind on homework suuuckssssss! ;~; Stupid vacation set me so far back.

I miss being bromo with buddy!!

Have fun at zaj fests doods. I have faith in ya zaj, that you'll throw a kick *** smashfest. :3

Steam

Smash Hero
shiiiit.

I will try but I still need to head to loveland that morning so I'm not sure...

anyone else in the denver area free to host stuff?

edit: yeah I'm getting a probably not from my parents... but worst case we could have it at like the MCfest mcdonalds which is in the northern part of the springs

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I'm slowly getting over my lack of entitlement. Seeing life through completely different perspectives, ie tripping, seems to always be beneficial to my psyche. It never gives me the feeling of something I have to do often, and maybe what I feel like I learn from it is completely wrong, but it mildly fills that "understanding of life" gap. Sitting by the river with my best friend in the woods of bum**** Wyoming, I felt like I'm just controlling the carbon and water and other chemicals that I am made up of, and though when I die, the control element of it all will be gone, there will still be my carbon and my water that hopefully something else gets to control. Time goes on for a long *** time and I appreciate that I'll be able to experience up to like 90 years of it go through this awesome organic evolution-shaped being.

We're so much better than Rhinos. Rhinos can't do ****.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Dylan, you're unintentionally making me want to get high every time you post about life.
Rhino's have horns. But we have opposable thumbs, and SCIENCE on our side.

I think I love you dil! <3

Top Bottom