• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Shameus

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to call you Guac, pronounced like guacamole.

You'll probably have to pay to use the game room, whatever the event cost is.

And the she-hulk thing works on all characters that lack double jump or air dash.

Also, when is the csu thing? I was scanning and don't want to look back for it. If there's marvel I'll come and help people learn.
it will be the 31st of March, idk if anyone will be doing MvC so yeah but i would love to learn, no excatly my fav game series.

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
Um but yea wasabis legit dood. Its a liiil bull**** though for various reasons. This is my first time going so I can't say its from first hand experience, but from what i've heard it blows due to outrageous venue fees, somewhat crappy prizes, and apparently the people that work there a douche bags. Im going because im in a situation where i've gotta, but hey, they're prizes are good this year. First place gets 60% of the pot.

Heres the site and the info.

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/CutthroatWasabi.php

Oh and too the dood that wanted to know where the prizes were listed, right here man~!

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/Rules.php

Kinda hard too find. Its at the very bottom of that page. Its in check form instead of cash, but still. Moneys money~! C:
Hmm i didn't see that. Maybe it will be worth going after all. And the people who work there are just morons not douche bags (execpt Greg), but they are at least friendly. The guy who runs halo is hands down the worst TO of all time. Takes him 20 min to get a bracket, doesn't bother telling people they chose the wrong gametype/rules, uses single elimation, and for ffa you play w/ the person you just adanved w/. At one tourny he put all the power on one outlet and blew it. Took an hour fix... Luckily we have Dan running brawl who is an awesome TO and not like the others. Dan u will be running brawl right?! Your like the only saving grace about cutthroat.

Edit: Lylat is still a neutral instead of ps1 and ps2 isn't on the countperpick or banned list... Way to copy and paste Greg...
I don't see any rules for the ffa w/ items on. Any idea if it will be stock or time?

Goqqmore

Smash Rookie
Hmm i didn't see that. Maybe it will be worth going after all. And the people who work there are just morons not douche bags (execpt Greg), but they are at least friendly. The guy who runs halo is hands down the worst TO of all time. Takes him 20 min to get a bracket, doesn't bother telling people they chose the wrong gametype/rules, uses single elimation, and for ffa you play w/ the person you just adanved w/. At one tourny he put all the power on one outlet and blew it. Took an hour fix... Luckily we have Dan running brawl who is an awesome TO and not like the others. Dan u will be running brawl right?! Your like the only saving grace about cutthroat.
any idea how much the venue fee will be?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
this isnt a troll right z?

how long does the coupons last?
No, I wouldn't troll something on like this.

The whole point is that the guy who started Chipotle will be one of the judges in a new reality TV show, so he's really trying to advertise the show. By printing out the coupon without watching the video, he's not really getting his advertising dollar's worth because I just gave you a direct link.

If you care to watch and support the man, the link for the video is here. Pretty awesome imo.

The coupon is valid till March 6th.

Also, Pro Tip: Refreshing the page refreshes a new coupon ;) I stockpile 3 in my car so I can heal eat.

Well...I'm never playing you ever.
This.

it will be the 31st of March, idk if anyone will be doing MvC so yeah but i would love to learn, no excatly my fav game series.
If I can come, I'll bring a quality Marvel setup.

Luckily we have Dan running brawl who is an awesome TO and not like the others. Dan u will be running brawl right?! Your like the only saving grace about cutthroat.

Edit: Lylat is still a neutral instead of ps1 and ps2 isn't on the countperpick or banned list... Way to copy and paste Greg...
I don't see any rules for the ffa w/ items on. Any idea if it will be stock or time?
Yes, I will be spearheading the brawl tournament. I wanted to run the actual tournament earlier, but there's a formal ball that happens at like... 18:00 or some time like that. While I agree that I don't want to run it during the ball, I think starting it at 22:00 is a bit... late.

And yes, PS1 is the 5th neutral. Lylat is terrible to consider for a neutral.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Didn't you hear, Jorge? ONE CHARACTER HAS A ZERO TO DEATH ON THE WINDY PART

PS1 is much better. No one can take advantage of the walls or anything.

Steam

Smash Hero
lylat is a much better neutral than PS1...

on most current lists PS1 isn't a neutral and lylat is.

mainly because half of the PS1 transformations have basically unapproachable positions and make it really easy to time out. that and wall infinites.

no one is really boned on lylat and no one especially ***** on lylat.

plus lylat has ZOMGplatformcanceling *awesomeface*

also Dan quit cutthroat

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Screw that. An Ike with a pursuing/retreating forward smash on the ice makes people LOL and scared all the same.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Really? I thought this page was hilarious.

edit: I don't know if I'm good at MvC yet because the only people I've played are scrubs.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Come to UCCS on Friday. You'll play scrubs to competitors.

And then to McDonalds. I think Springs Marvel is coming this Friday again.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
But no one plays ike D:

Yea quite alot of people that couldn't chaingrab before can chaingrab against the windmill and walls~! I wanna experiment and see who, but my wii's busted. ;~;

Top Bottom