• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Here's the deal. See the avatar I have right now? I really like that picture, but I wish the white in it was black, so it had the same kind of effect as yours.

Now if you could do this for me, I could make a few promises. Like I promise not to spread the poop meme, so to speak.

I would also promise not to copy your avatar and get my named changed and basically do everything I can to make my avatar section look exactly like yours then post after you every time you post.

Please?
Can always set it as a transparency via GIMP...

Just sayin'

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
DTL provide me original and i'll do it when i get out of my chemistry class today.

It takes literally all of 10 seconds, if you can post it before 8:30 i'll do it before class.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Never mind Jamaal.... that mario was mango under a different alias. lol

Still lost to Zhu in winner's finals :(

I wish someone would change COOKIES to LUNCH MONEY so I could further emphasize the way Metaknight bullies the metagame by being so ridiculous. But sometimes you just have to take the bad with the good.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master

I love you Garret. I want to be with you. And make believe with you. AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY!!!

BTW Google images is so much better now.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice

First one is black like you asked, second is transparent.

The edges don't look so hot because it's stretched so much, will look fine at the size it should become.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else in the Denver area able to give rides? I know Tim is full. A friend that lives in Highlands Ranch wants to come. Dano.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else in the Denver area able to give rides? I know Tim is full. A friend that lives in Highlands Ranch wants to come. Dano.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice

Edit: God damit!

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie

Edit: God damit!
Get owned hard.

Yeah if I was driving I'd offer, but I too am going with Tim.

I guess if a lot of requests come to make the drive, I can offer in a second car. HAVE TO LIVE IN HIGHLANDS RANCH OR WITHIN 10 MINUTES, OR BE ABLE TO MEET AT PARK MEADOWS MALL.

EDIT: I should also note that if weather channel or something says it's gonna rain, I can NOT drive due to current car issues. Deets MIGHT be able to drive in my stead in that case.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Get owned hard.

Yeah if I was driving I'd offer, but I too am going with Tim.

I guess if a lot of requests come to make the drive, I can offer in a second car. HAVE TO LIVE IN HIGHLANDS RANCH OR WITHIN 10 MINUTES, OR BE ABLE TO MEET AT PARK MEADOWS MALL.

EDIT: I should also note that if weather channel or something says it's gonna rain, I can NOT drive due to current car issues. Deets MIGHT be able to drive in my stead in that case.
Awesome. I'll let Dano know. Thanks

Underload

Lazy
Dylan's picking me up on Saturday, and Iunno if I'm one of those people that's apparently going in Tim's car. You might need to provide backup, Jamaal. It's okay, I'm loaded I save my money, so I can cover some gerssoline and stuff.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
You are going in Tim's car.

By the way my parents said I can't drive to Morrison.
So basically I need to not get a ticket in Morrison.

Steam

Smash Hero
I'm extremely anti-ban. If MK were banned everyone would use Marth, D3, and olimar... those matchups are gay as dillon.

Top Bottom