• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
...Someone just remember to bring a Mario Party this time.

Also, Dylan should give me a ride to Zournament if he doesn't flake for work.
I'm actually driving to Denver and carpooling from there with Tim. If you're an hour or less then out of my way I'll do it.

edit: I had no real attachment to Yoshi, but that fact that it gives Spencer a sad means I made the correct choice.

Steam

Smash Hero
I CALL WALUIGI

Also I can bring a marioparty 1/2/3 setup!

Also Also I'm free this week for shenanigans

oh and inspire's gonna be here around early august.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
That was a great fest guys. I think now I am going to repick-up kirby(he might be good for a surprise as well as Kirby is a kick *** team player!) and also continue seconding Diddy. Regardless it was fun.

Chunks - Come back to us! We miss our Lucas main! </3
I'm trying to show up more, but I hate that I start school in 17 days D: I miss you all. I think I honestly need to ROB experience. Having a broken wii sucks.

Hi guys. I'm back. How is things?
Things are awesome, just wish I'd played ya, but didn't know you left somewhere. :( We rarely play at all.

I call Yoshi.
Aww.... I like using yoshi in mario party, oh well if it's 3 or 4, I'll be daisy. If 2 or 1, i guess weegee.... lol

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Check out the additional vendors and sponsors for SuperCon 2010. If you like wings, powerhouse computers, new games and prizes then SuperCon 2010 is the place to be in August. Check out the featured article here: http://www.nvgaonline.com/

Bees!

Smash Ace
Especially people with Pichu or Ivysaur as their character on their profile. That was everyone can have one huge laugh lol. ;)

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Mikezor still the best troll ever. I remember one time we were in the car and he started singing a memorized Fallout 3 song for no reason.

holy ****:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c0Fg1-INNs
****, makes me wish I could play Melee properly, or my nephew played :(

And I'm just completely out of Yang's league. I should ask him to teach me.

Speaking of Zournament. Who wants to ditto Sheik with me? :D

Bees!

Smash Ace
Me too. Also I want to play that demonic fellow. I don't think its your name because he mains MK. So idk DemonicMetaknight? I don't know. I wanna get tons of friendlies in with his MK.
Also he better not sandbag me anymore or I will be mad at him </3 ;)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Lol. I'm going to main Toon Link again eventually. Eventually. Eeeevvvveeeennnnnttttuuuaaallllyyyyyy.................

Also, IDK if Zajice saw this, but if not it's for him

Bees!

Smash Ace
Lol. I'm going to main Toon Link again eventually. Eventually. Eeeevvvveeeennnnnttttuuuaaallllyyyyyy.................
lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoN2cXqRT7Q

also I almost cried I laughed so hard at your picture thing

GGs Thanks for teh Yossy tip, it really helps me out ;) And I thought I relied on tap jump :s
Ya the only time tap jump on is good with Yoshi is if you bstick(change your C-stick to specials) Which might be worth trying.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Here's the deal. See the avatar I have right now? I really like that picture, but I wish the white in it was black, so it had the same kind of effect as yours.

Now if you could do this for me, I could make a few promises. Like I promise not to spread the poop meme, so to speak.

I would also promise not to copy your avatar and get my named changed and basically do everything I can to make my avatar section look exactly like yours then post after you every time you post.

Please?

Top Bottom