• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
What he said isn't all to important to what I have to say. But Hi t0mmy!

I'm, throwing a ROB party in the Colorado thread.
invites via namesearch!\
Sudai
GWJumpman
TheMike
BoTastic!
FYC ChiboSempai
6Mizu
JCaesar
ipitydatfu
Indigo-Jeans
Afrayail
ZombieSwarm
Silhouette
stingers
Teh Future

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So anyone wanna hitup Game On tomorrow for some tf2 and other things? I'd probably be free in the afternoon, plus I told jam we'd do it fer his birfday.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Why not? I've been asked to seed tournaments all along the west coast because I know the players/been in the scene forever.
It was a joke. Some people don't like how you seed things (just what I hear). I think you do a fine job, but you might be a little bias when you are also playing in the tourney :o)

And ****it, I hate coming to this page and having **** play :/
Truth, Underload, quit making our forum crappy.

So anyone wanna hitup Game On tomorrow for some tf2 and other things? I'd probably be free in the afternoon, plus I told jam we'd do it fer his birfday.
I'm interested if people wanna carpool ^.^

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Hey, can any computer whizz help me out getting some cello pieces downloaded??? Here's my problem:

http://imslp.org/wiki/50_bars_for_cello_(Bouma,_Hugo)#Image_Files_.28Scores.29

I'm on this page ^
and I click on the "Revised Type set" score and then I click continue to download after it shows the disclaimer. After I click that, it prompts me to save or open it, but no matter which button I press it doesn't download it.

Instead, it opens up a blank IE program, which then immediately closes again. Then, the File Download window pops up to either Open or Save it again. It continues in an endless cycle and idk what to do. Anyone know what's going on?

p.s. Same thing happens with Firefox

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Hey, can any computer whizz help me out getting some cello pieces downloaded??? Here's my problem:

http://imslp.org/wiki/50_bars_for_cello_(Bouma,_Hugo)#Image_Files_.28Scores.29

I'm on this page ^
and I click on the "Revised Type set" score and then I click continue to download after it shows the disclaimer. After I click that, it prompts me to save or open it, but no matter which button I press it doesn't download it.

Instead, it opens up a blank IE program, which then immediately closes again. Then, the File Download window pops up to either Open or Save it again. It continues in an endless cycle and idk what to do. Anyone know what's going on?

p.s. Same thing happens with Firefox
when i accepted the terms, it opened up the sheet music in a .pdf format. I uploaded it for u
http://www.mediafire.com/?ninelxz0mxm

problem could be with your adobe reader

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Dan has johns.

Our melee scene is lazy, but they still technically exist.

I'll probably be at gameon around 4. Maybe thinking about going to samurai sushi around 7, if people like all you can eat sushi for $20. I'll bring brawl- so we can have hilarious FFAs if people(me) get sick of being beaten up in tf2 and lol.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
haha well i have a dude that just moved to engelwood* near denver and he asked me to see if melee is alive up there cuz he wants to keep playin

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. Roman/idolized holds smashfests for melee a ton just outside denver. I'll tell him to pm you his number or such.

Rizen

Smash Legend
CO smash scene needs to change the thread title again.
We should make a group like the one Dave runs where people post info about smaller smashfests. Where/when/what games, etc.

Top Bottom