• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
TLHM you should contact zenjamin, he goes to school in durango but should be back home (boulder) next week. he mains ganondorf as well.

TLHM

Smash Cadet
TLHM you should contact zenjamin, he goes to school in durango but should be back home (boulder) next week. he mains ganondorf as well.
Cool. Me, David, Ben and He could probably get together once or twice before the tourny then, and we can all practice :) yay!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
When are you guys having a tourny because Wichita and Lawerence Ks want to go there.
The closest one will be the FFF, it will be November 24-25, we already recruited around 4-6 Nebraska players, the best of CO will be there, tons of walk-ins will show up and it'll be great if you guys can come too!

The thread is here:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=83465

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey David, Takumi, that guy coming to Boulder, and anybody else that cares:

I want to have two more practices before the FFF, because I don't think one is enough. I can drive now so distance is less of a problem, although I don't know how far my parents will trust me with the car. It also needs permanent registration, but anyway when would good times be? I was thinking this weekend and sometime during next week. I might host a smashfest if anyone thinks they want more practice and are sick of Nite's place or something lol.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
*poke* New Challenger Approaches!

Who wants to get some practice in next week? I'll be back in town and am planning on making it to FFF. Hoorah!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
*poke* New Challenger Approaches!

Who wants to get some practice in next week? I'll be back in town and am planning on making it to FFF. Hoorah!
Awesome to see you again Tim! We missed your random taunts in the middle of games, and the Ness and Kirby pwnage.

By the way, I tried to pick up Kirby a few days ago, but just couldn't. Too hard for me.

I'll be up for practice, if'un we can get a few other people to join (which I'm sure we can)

Oh yeah Kansas people, please try to come to this! We love OOSers and treat them with tons and tons of...housing. You could meet Tony halfway lol.

TLHM

Smash Cadet
Hey David, Takumi, that guy coming to Boulder, and anybody else that cares:

I want to have two more practices before the FFF, because I don't think one is enough. I can drive now so distance is less of a problem, although I don't know how far my parents will trust me with the car. It also needs permanent registration, but anyway when would good times be? I was thinking this weekend and sometime during next week. I might host a smashfest if anyone thinks they want more practice and are sick of Nite's place or something lol.
mayhaps Saturday?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
If Nite/Chap don't want to have a smashfest, I could do it. Just give me a date that all you guys could be here. Remember, I live in Boulder.

David and Takumi I want to play you tomorrow or Saturday. I don't care if you have madrigals David, I can stay after school doing NaNoWriMo. And Takumi, you could just wait after school and do homework or something. Then we could go over to david's house. Or we could just go there Saturday.

Seriously, we need all the practice we can get. Everyone reply please. Especially david and Takumi.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
If Nite/Chap don't want to have a smashfest, I could do it. Just give me a date that all you guys could be here. Remember, I live in Boulder.

David and Takumi I want to play you tomorrow or Saturday. I don't care if you have madrigals David, I can stay after school doing NaNoWriMo. And Takumi, you could just wait after school and do homework or something. Then we could go over to david's house. Or we could just go there Saturday.

Seriously, we need all the practice we can get. Everyone reply please. Especially david and Takumi.
I am able to go on Saturday

the Marronator

Smash Ace

Dammit... I'm doing to many things to do anything. Idk how you guys could work with it, but here is my schedual:
Friday: Mad after school until 4:20pm
Practice for multiple piano concert 7:55-8:10pm (10 min drive to boulder high)

Saturday: 10:55-11:10 am More practice
2:20-2:40pm More practice
7:00-?pm Actuall concert

All of these practice things are for multiple piano festival, in which there are up to 24 people playing the pianos at once. This is the thing I tried out for 2 weekends ago.

I suppose I could fit some stuff in there. Either that or trust you guys not to trash my house when I'm gone. The problem is that there are a lot of these small practices, but they are relativly short. they'd take about 30 min to go to, practice, and come back. Whatever we do it wouldn't be an overnight.

PS. Because of this situation, I suggest we do something at Chap's house. Then I could pop in for an hour or two.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I could practice with you friday afternoon David, after Madrigals and until that whatever piano thingy at 8:00. I'll meet you on the bricks at 4:20 okay? If not okay, post your objections here. Takumi, you're invited too.

I could probably go to Chap's place (of course I'll bring 5 bucks). Everybody else should come too, except for David, because frankly, 2.5 hours of driving is not worth 1-2 hours of smashing, unless there are pros or something. :laugh: I'll have another thing next week if you really need the practice.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well, I won't be able to do anything Saturday, that's the day I get in. But I should be free every day after that for some time, Thursday excluded. But that's just me.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Well, I won't be able to do anything Saturday, that's the day I get in. But I should be free every day after that for some time, Thursday excluded. But that's just me.
**** that sucks >_< hopefully we'll be able to meet before the tourney and have another training session.

TLHM

Smash Cadet
I could practice with you friday afternoon David, after Madrigals and until that whatever piano thingy at 8:00. I'll meet you on the bricks at 4:20 okay? If not okay, post your objections here. Takumi, you're invited too.

I could probably go to Chap's place (of course I'll bring 5 bucks). Everybody else should come too, except for David, because frankly, 2.5 hours of driving is not worth 1-2 hours of smashing, unless there are pros or something. :laugh: I'll have another thing next week if you really need the practice.
kay, I'll probably come play den. yayz-uh.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. The Smash tournament will be on Friday. Doubles will be first because this whole tournament is based on team play not individual play. Now after the main event (doubles Smash) you can throw a single tournament if you want or you can wait until Saturday. Warning though, waiting until Saturday I cannot guareentee enough Tv's like on Friday but there should be some but HALO takes priority on Saturday. The order will not be switched. because TEAM TOURNAMENT IS THE THEME THIS TIME AROUND. You will need about 5 TV's at least to run singles on Saturday. Right now I plan to have 21 TV's total for both days. I know that we have people coming in on Saturday for Smash as well so splitting it up is not a bad idea but I'm just getting you a heads on the status. Right now I'm waiting on Tony and David for how many GC do we have. Right now this is what we have:

3 GC
1 copy of Smash

I want 8 GC, because there will be enough TV's for that. Ferdi, tell me how many GC and Smash you can get your hands on from people. Rememer, anyone who donate get at least $5 off there entry fee.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. The Smash tournament will be on Friday. Doubles will be first because this whole tournament is based on team play not individual play. Now after the main event (doubles Smash) you can throw a single tournament if you want or you can wait until Saturday. Warning though, waiting until Saturday I cannot guareentee enough Tv's like on Friday but there should be some but HALO takes priority on Saturday. The order will not be switched. because TEAM TOURNAMENT IS THE THEME THIS TIME AROUND. You will need about 5 TV's at least to run singles on Saturday. Right now I plan to have 21 TV's total for both days. I know that we have people coming in on Saturday for Smash as well so splitting it up is not a bad idea but I'm just getting you a heads on the status. Right now I'm waiting on Tony and David for how many GC do we have. Right now this is what we have:

3 GC
1 copy of Smash

I want 8 GC, because there will be enough TV's for that. Ferdi, tell me how many GC and Smash you can get your hands on from people. Rememer, anyone who donate get at least $5 off there entry fee.
I can bring a Cube and Smash Yo

double posting ftl

D

Dr Droo

Hey guys, I'm new to the ssbm scene! I wanted to head to the ccct on the 24-25th, but I've never played with people other than my close friends, so I wanted to get a chance to play with some other people before then. Is there anything going on in Co tonight?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a cube and smash. On a different note, since I can't get any practice in Saturday, anyone up for some practice other times this week? Pweeeeeeeese...!

Edit: Also, anyone want the most awesome small child that wears pants as a teammate?

D

Dr Droo

I live in Boulder, but tomorrow I'm heading to Thornton for thanksgiving break.

Top Bottom