• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm new to the ssbm scene! I wanted to head to the ccct on the 24-25th, but I've never played with people other than my close friends, so I wanted to get a chance to play with some other people before then. Is there anything going on in Co tonight?
Well, we just finished something that went on in boulder about 10 min ago.

And Welcome to the smash scene!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I can't do it monday since my parents have work and I can't get a ride to/back from your house, and if its on tuesday then my parents will be working AFTER 7p.m. but that still means that I'll need to stay over or something so that we can get enough practice in if you want them.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Okay you guys have a choice about which day you want to come to my house: Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday. Respond with the optimal day for you to get here.
Tuesday or wednesday for me. Idk when I'll be back from skiing tuesday >_>

And no luck getting a wii. Infact the person before me at best buy got the last one :( Oh well, at least there will be plenty of them being released, unlike the ps3.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Okay it sounds like it'll be Tuesday and Tim will just have to get creative in getting here. You guys can definitely stay overnight so don't worry about that. You can start coming around 3:00 PM, because I have something that's an hour long at 2:00 PM. Maybe I could just leave you guys at my house if you absolutely need to get here before 3:00 PM.

You guys probably forgot, so here's my adress again:

405 Oakwood Pl.
Boulder, CO

House phone number:
(303)-516-9856

On another note: I forgot the Wii came out today! You have to tell us what it's like! Ooooooh...how shall I ever get one myself! I has non munies :( Well, one thing's for sure...I'll get one in time for Brawl!

TLHM

Smash Cadet
Well, I got two games for the wii, and a wiimote, but not the console itself :(

Hopefully, Gameforce or circuitcity will get some tomorrow, and I can buy one.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I half-heartedly checked Target for a Wii around noon, and they had sold out long before. I'll just have to wait to get back to work to get one. The horror.

Tuesday, eh? I'll figure something out, or die trying.

PS: Twilight Princess is the suck. The end.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
i got one cuz i waited at walmart for 14 hours and got it at midnight. Heh, its alright but im not amazed by the graphics... I only bought one game which was Zelda and im looking to get redsteel. Idk i would say the wii isnt worth getting until ssbb comes out. But, who knows cuz ever since i started playing ssbm so much, i hate playing anything else lol. Well my wallet pretty much whipped my *** last night for dropping 450$ on all the stuff so ima go take some ib profen.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
"Suck" being that I think it is an average game and getting ridiculously high scores from people that have not completed it. But, oh well, whatever keeps my employers in business.

Now, Rayman, Trauma Center, and Excite Truck? Those look delicious!

D

Dr Droo

hey bloshi, is it cool if I join you guys on Tuesday? I have a car, so I could go pretty much whenever.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Sure you can join us. If you are in Thorton you can give Ferdi a ride as well. If you're in Boulder, whatever then you're closer.

All you guys make me want to buy one soooo badly! I might just have to take some money out of the bank from a job I had a couple years ago. I was kind of saving for twin cobalt flux pads w/ bars...but this just looks too good! I should probably get a job again...

Lol Tim I was actually looking forward more to Rayman than the new Zelda, just because lately the Zeldas are waaaaay to easy.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Ok, two things Ben:
One, I seem to remember mapquest lying to me about street names. Want to tell me what streets to turn onto once I get off US-36?

And two, do you need anything brought, like guitar hero, or a cube, or poison darts. You know, essentials.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Ok, so we have the following people donating GC to the tournament:

Chap
Timotee
SpiritDragon
Lovo
Tony (tournament director)

I have the rest of the GC covered although I might need one more copy of Smash. I will know something by tonight. Thanks guys. I will have you on the list when you come to the tournament.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Oh yeah I almost forgot to ask you guys. We need another tv or two and cubes since there's going to be 5-7 people here from what I gather. Oh yeah, everybody bring your DS as well in case we get bored of smash or something (like that will ever happen :laugh: )

Mapquest is inferior to Google maps. For directions: OK, if you come in on US 36, it will turn into 28th street (or 30th, but it doesn't matter) After going for quite a few blocks, turn left on Iris. Then turn right on Broadway. Left on Poplar. Past the 4-way stop, then left on Newport, then a quick right onto Poplar. My house is where the roundabout starts on the right.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Ok, so we have the following people donating GC to the tournament:

Chap
Timotee
SpiritDragon
Lovo
Tony (tournament director)

I have the rest of the GC covered although I might need one more copy of Smash. I will know something by tonight. Thanks guys. I will have you on the list when you come to the tournament.
no I dont think we can use tonys gamecube it sucks

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey DFG did you also count me as bringing one copy of smash as well as a GC? Cause I only have 1 of each and I'm wondering if you counted both or just my GC.

lucidangel514

Smash Rookie
i'm getting a wii next month; whoohoo for paychecks <3 x3

*sigh* friend of mine won a wii from the school... kinda sucks... he's an XBOX person he doesn't need it >=[ lol

yeahh.... lol i'm adding on to the conv. of wii's even tho' its all the way over there *points*

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. I want all tournament to start at 12:00ish. Tony is the tournament directors so he will dictate the start of the tournament. Try to be there as soon as you can so we can get things under way. We have the place until 12:00 midnight so we have time! Has a decision been made about Smash singles on Friday or Saturday yet?

SpiritDragon, I added both the game and the GC. :)

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Pre-registration will close on Wednesday night so if you haven't signed up to get a discount off the raffle ticket for the Wii better do so soon!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Just found out that the person that was going to do Naruto will not be able to come so I have to take on of the Gc that I was going to use to Smash to do Naruto. So right now we have 6 Gc. That still should be good!!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
looks like I won't be able to make it today; my sister is in for the holidays and we have something planned for today. Unfortunatly my parents are questioning if I'm going to go the the FFF, even though I set it up with them a long time ago. So hope for the best :(

Top Bottom