• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Chap, can you plz try to get the vids up?

Also, everyone i want Co to beat Nebraska really bad, so i wanted to say if you go to youtube.com and search echo vs smeesh, you'll find recent vids that were takin in october. So i would definitely suggest that everyone watch them...

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Chap, can you plz try to get the vids up?

Also, everyone i want Co to beat Nebraska really bad, so i wanted to say if you go to youtube.com and search echo vs smeesh, you'll find recent vids that were takin in october. So i would definitely suggest that everyone watch them...
Sounds good. I'll do that, although I'm not very good at studying playing habits.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey David, I might be able to go to your house tomorrow, aka friday/veteran's day.
That would be great. The only thing is I have to leave to go to my cousin's award thing around 4:30-5pm, but you could be over here by like 10-11 am. We'll probably tape some matches too. Hope you can make it!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
That would be great. The only thing is I have to leave to go to my cousin's award thing around 4:30-5pm, but you could be over here by like 10-11 am. We'll probably tape some matches too. Hope you can make it!
Sounds good, but is it ok if I'm at your house at around 9:30? Cause my parental units are going to work. I'll call you to check.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Ok, new rankings our up on the site for Smash. Go here:

www.ccct2k.com/PlayerView.cfm

If there is anyone that is not on the list for the tournament this weekend let me know so I can give you points for participation

Also, David (peach's pan) can you help Tony seucre the GC for FFF. We need 8 but I have secured at least 2 so gather as many as you can an verify the donation so if do need more I can go to game stop and get some from them. Thanks!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Ugh...my sister's still not home yet, and I can't leave my little brother unsupervised. I probably won't be able to make it to your house David, sorry...Are you free during any other time this weekend?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Tony, Peach's Pan and everyone else. Just wanting to know when do you want to run the Singles tournament for Smash. I suggest doing it on Friday because the only games that will be there is Smash, Sc3, and Naruto and everything else will be in a BIG BRING YOUR OWN C0NSOLE ROOM upstairs where you can play anything you want. The reason I say Friday is because on Saturday HALO will be going on and the TV's that I am using for you that day some of them have to go towards HALO and other games. If you want to do it on Saturday that's find with me but I will need some extra TV's from people so you can have some TV's to do this. Just letting everyone know!!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey David, I meant as in 9:30 A.M., but my parents were being lazy so I appeared at like 11 A.M. w/e

You just need to practice against more Sheiks David(Although I'm liking the fact that my ICs can do fine vs your Peach now :D)

Takumi, you'll get better, choose a diff secondary character(sheik) and have ganon as your main. I however highly suggest you to choose a much faster main(fox/sheik) and keep ganon as secondary for Luigis.

Also: holy **** your name is meleemarth!?

And Ben, PM me or post your AIM S/N

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Hey David, I meant as in 9:30 A.M., but my parents were being lazy so I appeared at like 11 A.M. w/e

You just need to practice against more Sheiks David(Although I'm liking the fact that my ICs can do fine vs your Peach now :D)

Takumi, you'll get better, choose a diff secondary character(sheik) and have ganon as your main. I however highly suggest you to choose a much faster main(fox/sheik) and keep ganon as secondary for Luigis.

Also: holy **** your name is meleemarth!?

And Ben, PM me or post your AIM S/N
Holy **** your name is spirrritdrrragon

lucidangel514

Smash Rookie
holy **** someone should teach me some mind games w/ link so i can be bad *** and all that jazz

oh yeah... and apparently i'm on a distinguished road... wtf does that mean?? (><)"

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Ummmmmmm...you gotta learn mindgames yourself, but we can teach you techs. Well, I can't, because I play Yoshi, but the guys at the Linkn forums should help.

And ironically, being on a distinguished road means you're on the same road as most other people at smashboards. It's just your reputation level, and most people don't get enough to get to the next level.

lucidangel514

Smash Rookie
lol sounds like you're hitting on me. j/k j/k

sure just come to Nite's place (its ok, right nite?) and i can play you their :)

@bloshi: thanks for the advice; i think i have a lot of work to do; i wanna become part of kill whitey (^w^) buttt, i need a lot more training. i really need help xp Nite helps me a lot tho, lol

Marcel

Smash Cadet
all you Aurara smashers, do you know a kid named killian? Cus he said he played you guys and that he could give me and my friends a ride down there to play you guys. We would drive but its kinda a long way and gas costs money. But either way we ought to smash sometime. And me and my friends plan on goin to the denver tourney.

cpt eli

Smash Rookie
I have so much homework for this weekend and we didnt have a 3day weekend like everyone else. Maybe we could all meet up and smash somewhere next weekend

Bloshi

Smash Ace
all you Aurara smashers, do you know a kid named killian? Cus he said he played you guys and that he could give me and my friends a ride down there to play you guys. We would drive but its kinda a long way and gas costs money. But either way we ought to smash sometime. And me and my friends plan on goin to the denver tourney.
And who might you be?

cpt eli

Smash Rookie
you have all been invited to OHSNAP2. take a look, payout looks to be over 500 bucks, possibly 1000 or more:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=89506

:)

so OK players are pretty much demanding that Colorado players come. :p
you should make the trek. it will be badass.
much love- alexander
Sounds cool its a little close to christmas but if someones gonna drive down there i could help pay gas/hotel money and could probably go.

Top Bottom