• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

cpt eli

Smash Rookie
yea i will be trying to find some people to play once i get my skill back i had stopped comletly laying whne i got into halo 2 bigtime because it had more people to play with but than i saw the video for the new smash and i remembered hwo much more fun this game was. Also i can get and maybe help with transportation to the next tourney and will ahev my own cars ( a minivan and a jeep) to help people get there.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
yea i will be trying to find some people to play once i get my skill back i had stopped comletly laying whne i got into halo 2 bigtime because it had more people to play with but than i saw the video for the new smash and i remembered hwo much more fun this game was. Also i can get and maybe help with transportation to the next tourney and will ahev my own cars ( a minivan and a jeep) to help people get there.
****ing nice

cpt eli

Smash Rookie
As a whole the smash bros community is filled with nicer people than alot of other big game communities but anyways when do you guys think you will be having another tournement

Bloshi

Smash Ace
As a whole the smash bros community is filled with nicer people than alot of other big game communities but anyways when do you guys think you will be having another tournement
The Fall Fighter Frenzy. Look around for deatils because I'm the last person to ask about that. They'll have Halo2 there as well so you'll fell right at home.

cpt eli

Smash Rookie
Thanx for the heads up Bloshi but unfortunatly i will be outta town. Sucks to because i was just training for mlg halo 2 a couple weeks ago and was still doing awesome but alas its the first time in years my whole moms side of the family will be in one place so maybe the next one.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Thanks David for the list!! Cpt_eli, to bad you can't attend FFF. Don't worry though. There will more tournaments coming up especially the regional CCCT.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Who here knows how to take video off a VHS and put it on the internet. I will doing direct feed for all the gaming footage for this event and I want the video to ACTUALLY be seen by the communities. Who ever knows how to this I will give them the tapes so they can go to work and get all the Smash footage to put out in the internet. Tony and David, since both of you are tournament directors if anyone of you can and know how to do this that would be great but I'm taking voluteers for this as well.

cpt eli

Smash Rookie
well what type of camera are you filming with becasue that would help. My friend has something that uploads the litlle casette in the vhs but i dont know if it would be compatble with your camera/casettes.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Who here knows how to take video off a VHS and put it on the internet. I will doing direct feed for all the gaming footage for this event and I want the video to ACTUALLY be seen by the communities. Who ever knows how to this I will give them the tapes so they can go to work and get all the Smash footage to put out in the internet. Tony and David, since both of you are tournament directors if anyone of you can and know how to do this that would be great but I'm taking voluteers for this as well.
nah since the tight dvd from Cutthroat never came out I think I am going to upload the videos

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
our scene is kinda spread out. We have a variety of chars.

Link - Lovo
Shiek/ICs- Spiritdragon
Peach/G&W-Peach's Pan
Captain Falcon- Nite
Fox-Zeal
Falco-Bluemycon
Marth-MeleeMarth/YangFuShang
Luigi-SDSG
Marios/Jiggly Puff-Chap

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
You need to do your **** money match already yang before i destroy you because i wanna see how you would do against him

cpt eli

Smash Rookie

Link - Lovo
Shiek/ICs- Spiritdragon
Peach/G&W-Peach's Pan
Captain Falcon- Nite
Fox-Zeal
Falco-Bluemycon
Luigi-SDSG
Marios/Jiggly Puff-Chap
Thank you and in case anyone is wonderin (most likely not) i play Link and Captian Falcon
and i used to play marth i might start back up with him soon.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Thanks Chap for voluteering. Just remember to get the tapes from me on Friday or Satruday night! Thanks dog!! Yhea, I was really pissed about the lack of DVD for CCCT last year. That sh** won't happen again!! BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! (LOVE THAT SHOW NARUTO) :)

OH, ONE MORE THING. Who got fourth at the tournament this weekend! I have 1,2,and 3

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Thanks Chap for voluteering. Just remember to get the tapes from me on Friday or Satruday night! Thanks dog!! Yhea, I was really pissed about the lack of DVD for CCCT last year. That sh** won't happen again!! BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! (LOVE THAT SHOW NARUTO) :)

OH, ONE MORE THING. Who got fourth at the tournament this weekend! I have 1,2,and 3
El lovo got 4th.

Lmao that poor yoshi didnt stand a chance
And I thought yoshi going the other way was a good thing.... until I saw Racoon City. >_>;;

And btw, I'm finally going to change my name from peach's pan.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
How about everyone needs to practice...Co is far behind the normal smash scene. For now i say we focus on beating Nebraska xp!

Chap- are you gonna put any of those vids up for the recent tournament? The crew battle would be kool, you should get that all tecked out with live footage and video affects...since you da man at video making i must say.

Bloshi

Smash Ace

Link - Lovo
Shiek/ICs- Spiritdragon
Peach/G&W-Peach's Pan
Captain Falcon- Nite
Fox-Zeal
Falco-Bluemycon
Luigi-SDSG
Marios/Jiggly Puff-Chap
How the hell did you forget Yoshi? I demand respect.

Oh and DFG I can magically teleport tapes to my computer with magic. Not really instantaneous or with magic, but I can get them there.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
How the hell did you forget Yoshi? I demand respect.

Oh and DFG I can magically teleport tapes to my computer with magic. Not really instantaneous or with magic, but I can get them there.
HEY guy ill be doing all the uploading heah

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Ok so I need to know this for fff.

We need 10 dollars to enter.
5 dollars to play smash.
15 dollars for teams. ( each team member pays 15)
and that adds up to 30 dollars a person.
so does singles have a prize or would we have to pay more for there to be a prize for that?

what about racoon city? i can't watch any videos unless they are on google because my school blocks that ****. but not smashboards for some weird reason.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. No Lovo, it works like this:

$10 entry + $5 to enter Samsh Doubles

If you want to enter the single comp just add an additional $5 for singles

So all together you will pay $20 to play both singles and doubles and a teo day pass into the tournament. Also, remember the $3 for the raffle for the wii.

:)

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
LMao Rafa its so funny how quickly you react to a zombie related word
Yoshi gets killed by zombies when he goes to racoon city

And mike- ***** ASK TONY FOR IT YOU LET HIM BORROW IT HE JUST LIVES HERE

ohh and ummm DURKA DURKA DURKA!!

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. No Lovo, it works like this:

$10 entry + $5 to enter Samsh Doubles

If you want to enter the single comp just add an additional $5 for singles

So all together you will pay $20 to play both singles and doubles and a teo day pass into the tournament. Also, remember the $3 for the raffle for the wii.

:)
Alright, that sounds good.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. what is the real name of Super DuberSmashGod. I'm trying to put him in the system for ranking!!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. what is the real name of Super DuberSmashGod. I'm trying to put him in the system for ranking!!
His real name is Jerris.

Woot! 3 day weekend. Anybody want to smash? Tomorrow I'm open for the entire day, exept the end, but my parents won't be able to take me too many places :(

Top Bottom