• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Who is going to be up at Wasabi and when?(ex.Friday and Saturday? Only Sunday?) I already know that Z is. Who else and when if you know?
Friday & Saturday.

Friday, probably closer to the evening, considering how long it took DFG to set up last year. To be fair there was blizzard. But to be return-ly fair, he was also late to the last arrangement in a GameStop. There was only cold weather there. :laugh:

Saturday morning, just whenever I'm ready to go, and depending if I stay at Tim's or not.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Friday & Saturday.

Friday, probably closer to the evening, considering how long it took DFG to set up last year. To be fair there was blizzard. But to be return-ly fair, he was also late to the last arrangement in a GameStop. There was only cold weather there. :laugh:

Saturday morning, just whenever I'm ready to go, and depending if I stay at Tim's or not.
Alright! We still need to team more in friendlies, with the "rage-win" attitude that you possess we will be unstoppable! Also Tim! we need to have hours of sweaty, strenuous and erotic friendlies and seriouslies too!

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
Hoo hoo hoo
I <3 Tim.
10hoohoohoos

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Alright! We still need to team more in friendlies, with the "rage-win" attitude that you possess we will be unstoppable! Also Tim! we need to have hours of sweaty, strenuous and erotic friendlies and seriouslies too!
Since I was bored without my arcade stick and no BlazBlue, I kinda learned how to play again!

It's probably all gone now, but we're gonna rage-kill our way to victory! :bee:

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Dora moved to my color? God ****it.
I was on XBL and a guy was telling me a lot of the Litchi players moved to my yellow color.

I was not pleased when another guy entered the room and then used my color.

Sorry Bees, you'll have to wait til Friday/Saturday to get the full Tim+Me effect of the story.

Or Tim can tell it right here, either or.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Bees can stew while waiting for the tale.

I used your name this morning bairu, but only because I was talking about someone with the same name.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
What is everyone's religious beliefs?

Particularly Dylan and Josiah - I really have no idea wtf is going on there.

I'm... I dunno. I was brought up Catholic, but when I was 12, I asked myself in the middle of mass if I actually loved any of the people I was worshiping. "Not really."

So I went through communion and whatever, but now I quit. Sometimes I think there's a god, one who loves trolling me, and other times I'm pretty sure I'm just comforting myself. Basically, I'm sometimes a deist, other times agnostic.

I don't go to church because it's boring, but I love that my family celebrates Christmas. :colorful:

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
My dad is an Atheist Jew. My mom is an agnostic Christian.

I'm Atheist/Agnostic I guess.

I'd say love is my religion, but it really isn't.

Also, **** Agnosticism I've always been hardcore Atheist.

Top Bottom