• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
All I know is that I can't get past freakin' wave 11 on Nazi Zombies. You know you're going to get eaten alive by zombies, but for some reason I keep coming back.

I miss PC gaming a ton. I'm just too scared to go back to it after I made myself ditch WoW. That game is on-screen-crack.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
PC to Console, the great debate continues. But not here, stop whining and shut the **** up about it. Nobody else gives a ****.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
You're so ****ing wrong. We all know that the Commodore 64 is the best **** gaming system ever.

*Edit*

I think I'm going to let my friend fix my 360.... I don't exactly trust microsoft.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Good news everyone, 360 is fixed in less than a day................much better than having to wait a month or two for MS to get off their ***** to do it............... But seriously, I have no clue how the hell it was fixed so fast.......

With this being said, add demolisho to your live accounts and let the gayness from my Ken shine!

*edit*
Also, why the **** can't I go to school in Denver? I misses you :(

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
You all weep for forgiveness once you see my Chuck norris of all beyblades. I attached a foot to it so that each rotation is a potential roundhouse kick to the face!!!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Holy crap, Clark. Tight that you got it fixed that quickly.

When's the next shindig?
What days are you free? We can play almost any day. There's a brawl tournament next weekend, but you NEED to pre-reg. It might actually be full as-is. Just post here telling Halfro who all you're pre-regging, and he'll let you know if there's still space.

You all weep for forgiveness once you see my Chuck norris of all beyblades. I attached a foot to it so that each rotation is a potential roundhouse kick to the face!!!
My Chun Li beyblade counters the Chuck Norris model. EX Spinning Bird Kick clean hits him out of his s. and c. RH.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Dang, now I feel even worse that the video doesn't work for me.

and don't make me break out my Bruce Lee beyblades, dude.

The 5 steel layers of security I have to go through every time I want to use one would only barely be worth the look of utter hopelessness and despair.

Also is anyone considering bringing melee/brawl+ to the tourney this weekend? I'm not going to be able to entertain myself with just brawl friendlies, tbqh.... :/

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I could bring Melee/B+.

Your Bruce Lee beyblade makes me laugh. I'll just end up killing it with a "blank" bullet beyblade. Don't think about bringing his son into this, either.

That video was golden.

Zen, you missed the tournament. It was yesterday. D:

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I could bring Melee/B+.

Your Bruce Lee beyblade makes me laugh. I'll just end up killing it with a "blank" bullet beyblade. Don't think about bringing his son into this, either.

That video was golden.

Zen, you missed the tournament. It was yesterday. D:
Do it. I'll seriously do some MM's if someone wants to bring the plus.

And I would advise you to put your beyblades where your mouth is, knave!

I'm pretty sure you guys must've covered the Genesis topic already, but since I wasn't here: who all is thinking of going?

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
Its about 14 hours for me so that makes it about 17 and 1/2 hours for you guys. So are you guys planning a trip down there and who is going cause I'm willing to contribute and has gots the money to add.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I still haven't burnt that game. It's on my hard drive, just haven't burnt it.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, my CPU overheated and dislodged itself. He just soldered it back on and put better coolant on to prevent it from happening again.

Also, Tony. I hope you enjoyed getting ***** :laugh:

Man, if I continue to do this badly, I may as well stop playing games altogether.

*edit*

Man, I want to just skip classes and play sfIV all day.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Tony will be paying via IOU

*edit*
Sorry mang, I'm such a ****.

I had a poke at steve too, but I baleeted it. I'm not too nice today :( sorry

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So, since I'm finally online again after a very long weekend, I'll do this shoutout: ZeroX is an awesome Toon Link and super fun to play against ^_^. I want to team with you sometime man. Also, is george lurking here? He lives in thornton and wants melee practice with you ferdi.

Also, I'm still planning on genesis.

Also, SF4 is funs.

Also, I do have xbox live.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Tim, maybe we can play sumdat SF4 tonight? :D!

ZeroX is hella good. I want to play him again. Made me love Brawl for the first time since JP release. I would also like to team with him sometime, but I have the following people that I have to team with first:

1) David
2) Steve
3) Dave

After that, I think I'm free to team with whoever. Thanks goes to Jam for being an awesome teammate. We woulda stomped TimxNite, no problem. :D

George, it was hella fun playing you in Melee. STOP SUICIDING, MANGZ! Even if it is hilarious...

Kaze invited me to play her last night, then ditched me. I think she's scurred.

I'll write up the budget for Genesis in the next couple days, I guess. In that time period, everyone that plans on going should say so, so I can add them to the calculations. I'm pretty sure we'll need two cars if this list is right:

Me
Mikezor
Tim
Jeris
Ferdi
Nite
Ken
LoVo
Yang?
Kyo
Steve
Moblin
Meno
Dave
Lusiris
Flux

If I forgot you or I put you on the list and you're not planning on going, lemme know. I'd love for Jamz to come, too. D:

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
From the info I've gathered there will be limited housing and limited hotel space.

So what is everyone thinking of doing as far as a place to crash?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm sure we can find a hotel/motel in the area. Once we have our confirmed numbers, I could actually look up the area and call a few places to try and score reservations.

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
Tim, maybe we can play sumdat SF4 tonight? :D!

ZeroX is hella good. I want to play him again. Made me love Brawl for the first time since JP release. I would also like to team with him sometime, but I have the following people that I have to team with first:

1) David
2) Steve
3) Dave

After that, I think I'm free to team with whoever. Thanks goes to Jam for being an awesome teammate. We woulda stomped TimxNite, no problem. :D

George, it was hella fun playing you in Melee. STOP SUICIDING, MANGZ! Even if it is hilarious...

Kaze invited me to play her last night, then ditched me. I think she's scurred.

I'll write up the budget for Genesis in the next couple days, I guess. In that time period, everyone that plans on going should say so, so I can add them to the calculations. I'm pretty sure we'll need two cars if this list is right:

Me
Mikezor
Tim
Jeris
Ferdi
Nite
Ken
LoVo
Yang?
Kyo
Steve
Moblin
Meno
Dave
Lusiris
Flux

If I forgot you or I put you on the list and you're not planning on going, lemme know. I'd love for Jamz to come, too. D:
We actually might need 3 cars cause 8 people in a car is pretty tight. Maybe I should make a banner or something to symbolize the smash people of Colorado so we can fully represent Colorado and have an awesome entrance.

Top Bottom