• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Dave, you just lost 10 delicious points, bringing you down to -400.

*edit*

Wtf? I just lost 700 posts from my post count......lol

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Mike/Yang/other people

Ok the reason I haven't been on on vent or on WC3 the last few days is cause I finished Code Geass and I got depressed as hell. I'll probably get back to play more the rest of the week, I'm still kinda bummed out though.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Mike/Yang/other people

Ok the reason I haven't been on on vent or on WC3 the last few days is cause I finished Code Geass and I got depressed as hell. I'll probably get back to play more the rest of the week, I'm still kinda bummed out though.
its ok i haven't been on either since i've been watching dbz/ screwing around with broadcasting/playing cs

tim, do u know anything about if i'm able to broadcast whatever is on my destop using like a capture card or something so theres no lag? like kinda what people to do record games on xbox or ps3 except i wanna do it for my pc so its good quality.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I lost 20 pounds of fat and put on 10 more in muscle using this routine.

Title: MoblinMan's workout routine

How to:

1. Get two barbells and a room with a soft carpet that you can do situps in.

2. Start up Brawl.

3. Go to Nintendo WFC, and choose Basic Brawl.

4. Do finger excercises until you get a match (this may take several hours)

5. Play one match, and while you're in the waiting room do push ups, sit ups, or lift some weights until the match starts. (Wait 10 seconds after the sound of the crowd cheering before you pick up the controller)

6. Play a match in basic brawl.

7. Repeat

Not only does this routine test your physical endurance, but your mental endurance as well, as you're forcing yourself to play Brawl! I guarantee the effectiveness of this program or your suicide back!

Halfro

Smash Rookie
wheres the location for the tournament??
cause i tried to mapquest the one they have on colorado cutthroat but it wouldn't work :/
Where:
Starz FilmCenter
900 Auraria Parkway
Denver, CO 80204

Its in the metro campus. Tivoli section. The starz film center aka the old movie theater.

:)

ZeroXMachine

Smash Apprentice
So is the tournament on Saturday? If it is, I probably can't make it :/

That sucks cuz I had a lot of fun playing with you guys. When's the next time after that? I saw a tourney for March 18th in Grand Jxn, any of you guys going to that?

I'm typically free on Fridays and Sundays if you guys play on those days.

Tim - I will avenge Toon Link's home stage honor... maybe.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Just hit us up on Friday, Zero. If you have a little extra $$$, maybe you can go out with us for sumdat grubbzzzz. PM me if you're interested.

We need 4 set-ups for Saturday, guys. I know Tim, Nite, and I can bring a set-up each. Anyone else able to bring one?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
There's the tourney in grand junction which we may be going to, and the weekend after that is the Wasabi Animecon I think, which is having a tourney and game room there. Also, we're usually up for playing anything, just look here or hit our IM names up.

Takey0st0ck

Smash Rookie
Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl Tournament (HOBO 15) on March 7, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 200+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best brawl players will be here! Brawl till 2am
1 Week on advance. Book your Tickets NOW!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO 15!

For more information about HOBO 15, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Oh snap, it is a v!rus! I hasn't seen that in ever!

Reasons not to go to HOBO: It's my one weekend without a tourney out of the 7 we're currently in. Also, I don't wanna go to Texas.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Just hit us up on Friday, Zero. If you have a little extra $$$, maybe you can go out with us for sumdat grubbzzzz. PM me if you're interested.

We need 4 set-ups for Saturday, guys. I know Tim, Nite, and I can bring a set-up each. Anyone else able to bring one?
This is nite

Sorry man i cant bring a wii
i have henrys wii at the moment and someone like pusposly scratch the **** out of it or something :(

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
WTF, why is Virus posting again? I heard he lost his hands in the great war........

Seriously, stop dying!

Lol @ jam's post count going down to 0

*edit*
Actually, AltF4 is being a huge **** by lowering everyone's post count...... Not that it matters.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Well, I won't be raising my post count anytime soon :p

*edit*
I'm the worst dota player ever, I just played my first game and got *****........maybe I should read what builds do what, or what the **** I'm doing in the first place.

GanondorfMan33

Smash Cadet
Guys I have a confession to make. I am actually PC Chris. I have fooled everyone til this point.

But it's time to come clean...

Wtf at him using my name? Lolololol

Lolololol
Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

Top Bottom