• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

T

talarq

Hiya folks, this is Over9000. Just trying to lure out the Fort Collins scene, if there is one. It sucks only playing once a month against an annoying Toon Link for hours (I'm talking to you Zero). Also, is there more info about the start time for the tourney this Sat? I might be able to show up and bring the awesomeness of Mario.

Halfro

Smash Rookie
When:
02-28-09

Where:
Starz FilmCenter
Gallery 30
900 Auraria Parkway
Denver, CO 80204

What time:
Casuals start @ 11am
Start time @ 1pm

*Tournament WILL start EXACTLY @ 1pm. If you are late, your not getting in the bracket. Your not buying your way in. Show up on time if you plan on being apart of this event.

Games:
SF4
HDR
SC4
BRAWL*
GGAC

Side game:
TvC (ran by True Tech)

Format:
Community Fund: $10.00
Entry: $5.00
Double elimination
2/3 untill finals, 3/5 finals

Tournament Scedule:
1pm - 3pm SC4 and HDR (Brawl starting at 1pm and ongoing)
3pm - 5pm SF4 and AC (Brawl still ongoing)
5pm - 7pm Finals and clean up

Rules:
Hdr: default time/rounds, Akuma IS allowed. Classic akuma is banned.
Sf4: default time/rounds, Seth is banned.
Sc4: default time/3of5 rounds, Apprentice is allowed. Algol/Guests are banned.
Brawl: Go here
Ggac: default time/rounds. No black or gold characters.

We will have 4 SEPERATE set-ups for brawl and it can run on its own time frame. Id like to see it start at 1pm. GGac is in the same boat with 2 set-ups.

Please bring your own controller. Some will be there but, if you own any you should bring it. We are going to be more strict about this if its really starts holding up tournaments.

*We are capping the entrants for brawl @ 32 man. Sorry, we just want to make sure that the overall tournament is
efficiently run and more importantly, FUN.

Please let us know you're coming!!! Sign up.

SF4:
Halfro
Krsjin
Kendrick
Vic
Izzy
Logos
Kyles
Pedro
Gd
Obi
Cisco
True Tech
Jackhound
Kyoshiro
Pixel
Isaak
Falling
Baka
Higgins
Alan
Skillz
Amond
Dfg
Tage
Hydro
knucka
Sonny
Josan
Gilberto
H. Tim
Cp2
JMT
Zen
Ryyudo
Mas
Cliche
MGS
Tora
UnholyAxe
Elliot Ness
KLT
Smiles
Mace
Vincent
Maurice Cates
Big D
Ver314

HDR:
Halfro
Krsjin
Kendrick
Vic
Izzy
Logos
Kyles
Pedro
Gd
Obi
Cisco
Jackhound
Isaak
Falling
Baka
Higgins
True
Skillz
hydro
knucka
Sonny
MGS
Josan
Gilberto
Ryyudo
Mas
MGS
Smiles
Mace
Vincent
Ver314

SC4:
Krsjin
Vic
Kyles
Pedro
Moblin
tkid
Cisco
Logos
Skillz
Dfg
Tage
Hydro
Knucka
Smiles

BRAWL:

1. SDSG
2. Grizzly
3. Spirit Dragon
4. Fluxus
5. BrownNite
6. Timotee
7. Dave
8. Cliche
9. The Marronator
10. Izzy
11. Meno
12. Ryuudo
13. El Lovo
14. Moblin
15. Kyoshiro
16. DTL
17. Mikezor
18. KenGee
19. Zen
20. Korg
21. MGS
22. Yang
23. Nick Kaleda

TvC
Pix
True
Cisco
Krsjin
Handsome Tim
Logos
Interim
Hydro
Gilberto
Elliot Ness
KLT

GGAC:
Izzy
H.Tim
Ryuudo
Brown Nite
El Lovo
Halfro
Tage Proto
Cliche
Moblin
Obi
KenGee
Fem
Klt
Amond
Fate
Spirit
Yang
Gilberto
JMT
Pixel
KLT

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Hiya folks, this is Over9000. Just trying to lure out the Fort Collins scene, if there is one. It sucks only playing once a month against an annoying Toon Link for hours (I'm talking to you Zero). Also, is there more info about the start time for the tourney this Sat? I might be able to show up and bring the awesomeness of Mario.
I AM FORT COLLINS SMASH SCENE!!!!!111!1111!!!!1

not really but I work Wed, Fri and Sat. I'm not going to school this semester. Do the math, I have a lot of free time. If you want to smash I'm almost always up for it. Except Thursday nights, those are raid nights....

Blue_Bomber

Smash Cadet
If it's not too late, looks like I'll show up to fill out the roster.
And I do look forward to seeing some big names. El Lovo was my favorite Melee Link...
This'll be fun. :D

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
LoVo doesn't play Brawl. If you want, we can go play Melee with him after the Brawl tourney. :D!

Can ANYONE else bring a Wii or copy of Brawl? I'm guessing Yang will be bringing one.

Yang, prs to bring an SD card, if'n you has it.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Tony, We need to do some wifi matches on teams with Samus and ZSS, The Samus boards are looking for team matches with Samus.

Lemme know what you think, I have a recording device, so we will need to find a team to pick on.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
efl was fun. I'll broadcast battletoads when u guys want to so just call/post here

if i don't answer that probably means i'm taking a nap

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
We see how Sakurai truly intended us to play brawl with items on and I can imagine the girl crying when she tripped and Sakurai laughing with a giant grin. God I would love to beat the crap out of him in brawl.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So, today was kinda fun. SF4 and Brawl is a nice offset combo. Also, losing in melee brought back memories. But I do need to actually play some brawl so I can beat Forward and Justin Wong.

Kyo, my xbox live name is Timotee Is Me. Send me a friend invite and we'll play sometime so you can be awesomer at sf4.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys i think i made dark pch quit smash >.>
Ill post the link later to prove it
just to see if im right

Omg ferdi
Those are the best videos in the world xD
No no no not impressed

and im going to bookmark yangs brodcast thing since i always miss everything cause i check swf like at 4am D:

Underload

Lazy
EFL was loads of fun, especially since it was my first offline tourney. If no one remembers me, I was the kinda tall 14 year old kid who used Diddy and had the tag "UL~"

Yeeeah. Yesterday was a lot of fun, especially the friendlies. I did better than I thought, and I was really surprised that I actually got some props for my playing. Watching some SF4 and Soul Calibur was a good offset to staring at Smashville all day.

Who won the Brawl tourney yesterday? I don't think I saw that set, but I watched pretty much every other one besides that.

Top Bottom