• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CBK

Smash Journeyman
are you serious?

That was seriously the lamest **** talk comeback I've ever heard...my mom could talk **** better than you.

If CO plays as ****ty as they trash talk, well then they might as well not bother showing.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
are you serious?

That was seriously the lamest **** talk comeback I've ever heard...my mom could talk **** better than you.

If CO plays as ****ty as they trash talk, well then they might as well not bother showing.
That was actually the best trash talking I've ever seen. Props to Yang Fu Shang fo shizzle.

And if CBK were any good he'd be playing and not trying to scare away what he deems a threat. :p

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
are you serious?

keep talking c0ck blowing kid, it's very funny, or just go blow some more c0ck

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
are you serious?

hahaha CO is known for trash talking son!
but we do suck at smash

Ravin

Smash Lord
I like L4D on the 360 its not too bad and I don't want to buy a new computer just to play L4D on the Pc. We did get a patch not too long ago to stop hackers so that is one good thing about the 360 version we get less hackers than you. Which now that i think about is good and bad. ALso its not buggy at all for me it runs perfectly fine.
Buggy as in, pouncing threw the safe room doors, infected beside the tank able to move objects, smoker tongue glitches, Boomer fails. Ect.

PC is patched and more balanced.

Not saying buy a pc, just saying console gaming sucks?

xD

FPS anyway.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Kaze went to reno because her bestest friend is there, among other reasons *glares at Tony*

*edit*

Since I don't want anyone to feel left out, you all ****ed up big time :@

I love you ;)

GanondorfMan33

Smash Cadet
You know what's even cuter CBK?

Watching you give me $20 in a money match and calling you my *****.

$20 money match at Genesis.

Train up *****. You'll be owing me money in July.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Kaze lurves meeeeeeee.

Demo, I don't have a 360 and Tim doesn't have XBL, so you'll hafta wait a lil bit before we can play.

CBK, youse been called out. Gonna back out after your attempt to **** talk?

Hay, guize, can CO do me a favour?

I need to host a B+ tournament sometime in the next two weeks to gather some data for rulesets, balancing, etc. Would people be up for something weekend after next to help me out? We can have a smashfest for a couple hours to get people used to it, then mebbe a $1 tournament or something, winner take all. I just need to get some info on how certain rulesets/physics changes/etc work in a tournament setting.

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie

I need to host a B+ tournament sometime in the next two weeks to gather some data for rulesets, balancing, etc. Would people be up for something weekend after next to help me out? We can have a smashfest for a couple hours to get people used to it, then mebbe a $1 tournament or something, winner take all. I just need to get some info on how certain rulesets/physics changes/etc work in a tournament setting.
ill help but i need a ride

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
Buggy as in, pouncing threw the safe room doors, infected beside the tank able to move objects, smoker tongue glitches, Boomer fails. Ect.

PC is patched and more balanced.

Not saying buy a pc, just saying console gaming sucks?

xD

FPS anyway.
Ya I'm just saying the difference of L4D between PC and 360 is not worth the price of buying a new computer. I know the Pc version is better but I'm just saying the 360 version is still playable and fun even with its glitches and we should get alot of the glitches fixed once the survivor expansion comes out and the good thing is its going to be free for both 360 and Pc.
Thats really the only problem with Pc, you have to keep buying a new graphics card just to play the games with a console it saves you alot of money because you only have to buy it once and working at a GamerZ Planet a local game store it gives me 35% off games. Being a full time college student with the economy how it is that is really nice.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Demo, I didn't have XBL, but I can play HDR online. I'm as confused by that as you are. I may get it shortly, will let you know.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Kaze lurves meeeeeeee.

Demo, I don't have a 360 and Tim doesn't have XBL, so you'll hafta wait a lil bit before we can play.

CBK, youse been called out. Gonna back out after your attempt to **** talk?

wow if i didnt know any better i would say you were trying to scam us

this is nite

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Isn't there a tourney on that same weekend also? That sounds like an awesome weekend. Count me in if you like me enought to give directions to your house.

B+ sounds awesome tbh

Ravin

Smash Lord
Ya I'm just saying the difference of L4D between PC and 360 is not worth the price of buying a new computer. I know the Pc version is better but I'm just saying the 360 version is still playable and fun even with its glitches and we should get alot of the glitches fixed once the survivor expansion comes out and the good thing is its going to be free for both 360 and Pc.
Thats really the only problem with Pc, you have to keep buying a new graphics card just to play the games with a console it saves you alot of money because you only have to buy it once and working at a GamerZ Planet a local game store it gives me 35% off games. Being a full time college student with the economy how it is that is really nice.
Its the same with console games. You figure, 29.99 for a pc game, vs 49.99 for an xbox game.

Your still playing more in the long run, unless your a hardcore gamer. My pc, total to run FEAR 2 on mostly high, only came out to be like 430? Not much more then an Xbox or a PS3.

imo to me, thats all.

Plus i find pc fps's more challenging then console ones. I used to play Starwars BF 1 and Socom on the PS2 hardcore and with a clan. But once i got into UT2004. I never left the gaming on the pc.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
****ing forsaken bull**** sucking multiple pickled ***** attached to fetal **** pie marinating in it's own masturbating lobster ******!

I got the ****ing red ring of death!

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
****ing forsaken bull**** sucking multiple pickled ***** attached to fetal **** pie marinating in it's own masturbating lobster ******!

I got the ****ing red ring of death!
Oh, I thought that was the effects of losing to Dan.

That sucks dude. Get right on Microsoft's case rightaway!

Also, those awesome pictures from GameStop tourny, where are those? I liked the mass handshaking one and wanted it for personal lolz.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Maybe my 360 couldn't handle getting ***** 95% of the time by you. But yeah, I have the microsoft stuff all ready.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Maybe my 360 couldn't handle getting ***** 95% of the time by you. But yeah, I have the microsoft stuff all ready.
Hey, you beat me when I was Dhalsim! And after playing my Dhalsim-fan buddies today, I realize the direction I need to go with him if I want to even use him casually. Which I don't, but I'll be a little better prepared next time :laugh:

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I beat you the first three matches, then I tried to use Dhalsim in a ditto........ >.> didn't win again.

Made me a bit better and a little more defensive though. GGs overall.

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
Its the same with console games. You figure, 29.99 for a pc game, vs 49.99 for an xbox game.

Your still playing more in the long run, unless your a hardcore gamer. My pc, total to run FEAR 2 on mostly high, only came out to be like 430? Not much more then an Xbox or a PS3.

imo to me, thats all.

Plus i find pc fps's more challenging then console ones. I used to play Starwars BF 1 and Socom on the PS2 hardcore and with a clan. But once i got into UT2004. I never left the gaming on the pc.
Working at a GamerZplanet its only$40.00 for me cause of the %35 off and a 360 only costs $199 so thats a pretty big difference. I guess I'm just making up excuses but maybe when I get money in and the economy settles down I will give Pc gaming a try.

Top Bottom