• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Zenjamin, we are staying at a motel now, so its all good.

Johnny is with us too.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Crap, I have class during the NVGA event, and it's a mandatory class. Can someone tight, like Tim or Nite, take over the tournament for me? You know the proper rulesets.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I see someone here wasted money for a PS3. *points and laughs* Too bad final fantasy 13 is no longer an exclusive.
Actually

MGS 4> Any of my Xbox games. That one game makes it worth it in my book. Not to mention I can play SC III online for free where with the 360 I'd have to pay for live. Which is a moot point because I have a 360 too that has live, but I probably won't renew it when the time comes. Not to mention God of War III, Little Big Planet, MAG....

It was expensive but I'm really not regretting it at all.

Ravin

Smash Lord
I thought RE5 was coming out on multi system. Seen trailers on the XBOX 360 along with the PS3 and Ive read its going to be for the wii also.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I can try to get there to direct, but I don't know when I'll get out of work, and the whole taking care of the dogs thing. Hopefully I'll figure it out.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
360 has an amazing social system, + gears>MGS4 in my book. Little Big Planet looks stupid, and God of War is blood and boobies, I don't care for it.

360 is still cheaper, so live coming into the picture for a measly 20 bucks for 3 months (50 for a year) is no big deal when it's the best online system we have (PSN is cloning it now). In addition to more (and better) exclusives. I'll think about buying a PS3 when the system lowers it's price again, and comes out with more excuses than MGS4 and blu ray.

IMO, my wii has and will see the most use, though 360 is the system I use to play for online.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey guys, how much does gas cost up there? I am trying to figure out all of the costs.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Wii and PS2, Moblin.

I still play smarsh, I just always forget about online.

Finally, I'll be going to the mcdonald's smash thing, but I may be late. We'll see

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ok so for that MGC thing, it appears that all forms of registration will be done AT the venue, at 6 p.m., just like last year's.

Guilty Gear!? Slayer of slayers, Slayer.

Concerning our August tournament, MikeZ, I need to make sure that I'm staying at your aunt's? First of all though, how the hell is everyone going there?

Car list plz:
Tim? - Tim/Steve/Tony/Heibrahi?
Yang?
Kenny?
etc?

Next, Yang, Sinz post says that Johnny is staying with a motel with the NM peeps, is this you or johnnylaw?

Finally, I was going to make a detailed post about our current rankings, but figured it would be even better AFTER the August tournament.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
GGs magus (online games that is)

Hey guys, what systems is Guilty Gear for? I might pick it up.. since no one plays smash anymore
ggs i guess MoB -.-

Also, if there's room I was hoping I could stay at MikeZ aunt's house too, I could drive Ferdi and myself or something but if not that's cool, I might still be able to get housing in t3h springs.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Awesome people might be at the mcdonalds thing...

OH! how many people you think are going to be at the next tournament?

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
@Ferdi - I think it will be me, Tony and Hubrahee going down in Tony's car cause we have to get there earlier than everyone else.

Not sure about the transport situation for everyone else.

@Lunchmeat - Im not sure how many people are going to the McD's thing, but I know almost all of us here on the forums will be going to the one in the springs. If we don't Tony will probably kill us.

@Meno - The McD's tourney is in Aurora and its Today @ 5:00pm. There was a link posted here on this page / the page back to get the address and **** off of.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

NEXT

Im not going to waste so much time in letting everyone know about it this time so we can actually get things going.

3rd Denver Bi-weekly
What: Brawl Singles & Melee Singles (Doubles if time allows)
When: Sat or Sun August 16th / 17th (Need to figure out which day I can get off out of the 2)
Where: My house (1350 Fillmore St. Denver, CO 80206)

Now everyone has warning, and hopefully we can actually get something to happen.

Time and exact date will be posted later.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Well I guess I do end up having the 9th and 10th off so I guess I could go to the thing in the springs. But I need to see if I have the money to go.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. You can pre-reg or you can just signup there. For all smash players you must be present by 5:30pm to signup for the Smash tournament. Hope to see everyone from Cutthroat there.

Also, pre-registration will be closing on Thursday so signup for the Summer Slugger 4 if you haven't already.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. You can pre-reg or you can just signup there. For all smash players you must be present by 5:30pm to signup for the Smash tournament. Hope to see everyone from Cutthroat there.

Also, pre-registration will be closing on Thursday so signup for the Summer Slugger 4 if you haven't already.

TODAY?! Okay, that complicates things...

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
This thursday is my last day of class, so I'm thinking we should smash then.

*edit*
And talk about Chrono Cross/Trigger

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
So a recent Ganon vs. Falco argument got me into watching Lambchops videos and man is this guy technical. He does random technical bull**** that pretty much forces me to play Falco better.

Top Bottom