• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
And from the dust of invisibility rises Dai-A

*edit*
Last time you had a partner you didn't show up.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey Fatties. Dook needs a ride from the airport.

Ravin

Smash Lord

So waterworld. Got rained out, well at least I get to go again for free.

Not to mention....

I got sunburn REALLY bad.... and i used ALOT of sunscreen....

shi...

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
[/QUOTE]Not you, lolololololol.

Nah, it was Tim.[/QUOTE]

haha very true...I'm blaming my controller and the tv's...

****IT TIM!! Stop winning....

Ravin

Smash Lord
It is starting to look like I wont get the funding to go do this. But ill be visiting and letting you guys use my wii. x.x I can't come up with the money to actually be in the tounry.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
I can partner up with u kaze we can bring back the AMAZING team Ario....
Too bad I play Samus now lolol. Where do you live again? Can you practice with me on Friday?

It is starting to look like I wont get the funding to go do this. But ill be visiting and letting you guys use my wii. x.x I can't come up with the money to actually be in the tounry.
No Johns dude. Just come and we will figure it out ;) (even if I have to pay for you myself)

Oh BTW all, I'm moving to Reno on the 23rd.

And you know that hawt babe (Peach) I talk to all the time? She is going to be here on the 21st to help me move. Anyone down for some Smashies on Friday, the 22nd? She wants to kick your *** XD (well try.. lol)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, I need to know who is planning to ride with me. Yang expressed interest, as did Lovo and Chap. I really need to know, as my plan is to spend the night in aurora on friday, then drive down saturday morning.

Ravin

Smash Lord
No Johns dude. Just come and we will figure it out ;) (even if I have to pay for you myself)
Lol No Johns. Not having a job kinda kills that all "Money" thing you need.

D:

So yeah, i am going to ask my friend tonight for 20. If not, I wont be in the tounry, ill just be around and so forth.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Ravin, where do you live? Ferdi and I are gonna smash for a bit today if you wanna join us, as such with anyone that does want to join, just pm or something.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Too bad I play Samus now lolol. Where do you live again? Can you practice with me on Friday?

Oh BTW all, I'm moving to Reno on the 23rd.

And you know that hawt babe (Peach) I talk to all the time? She is going to be here on the 21st to help me move. Anyone down for some Smashies on Friday, the 22nd? She wants to kick your *** XD (well try.. lol)
If we can have a make-out match, then sure.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I told peach I'd hang out with her when she comes down, so when I get back I can help you out. Plus you moving is lame :(.

*edit*
I'll be smashing/halo/chilling in A-town by the Target on buckley and quincy. Sorry for bringing this up so late, but I took a long sleep. So I don't expect you guys to come. But call me if you want to. Most of you have my number.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Ravin, where do you live? Ferdi and I are gonna smash for a bit today if you wanna join us, as such with anyone that does want to join, just pm or something.
I actually live down in the springs. Far from Denver. If i had bus money I would have caught the E1 to Denver at 5am and been there around 7am :laugh: maybe one day. But for right now. I am attempting to focus at the tounry at hand. Then once I get my life back in order. Ill be visiting denver hopefully bi weekly.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
AIM me yang. And Peach, is going to play Nite's Sheik. Then when it loses, it plays mine. Any smash game, even 64, **** straight I unlocked Sheik in 64.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Lol No Johns. Not having a job kinda kills that all "Money" thing you need.

D:

So yeah, i am going to ask my friend tonight for 20. If not, I wont be in the tounry, ill just be around and so forth.
You give up too easily.

Also, David if you be driving let me know.

Kyoshiro, we teaming? Pick a name so we can pre reg. koishiro?

Igneous42

Smash Ace
So I have to cover for someone at work on sat. So I won't be coming, though at this point I doubt many were expecting me to anyways. Y'all need to do more stuff near Fort Collins. I could come to more stuff then.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yang, would you be able to pick up Jamaal and meet me at my dad's house in aurora? or would you rather leave your car at the mall over the weekend?

And seriously, I need to know if rafa and chap need a ride from me.

Top Bottom