• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Ya, I doubt he'd be able to sing, play bass and guitar and drums all at the same time by himself, but then again he is 8 and played through the fire and flames backwards...

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
I'm up for a few online matches.....And i wont be able to go to Azonetwostep, i just realized a have wrestling camp that week...
Sorry cliche for the 3 pm's...i couldn't spell "down" right for some reason...

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Don't mix me up with you high school ninnies, I don't know why I'm having semester finals around the same time you are.

Anyhow, last final is on the 12th, we'll talk about it then. Besides, Mario Kart Wii is way more fun than any stupid brawl.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
I know the place in Thornton, but the guy who wrote about it hasn't replied back! Maybe he's there right now doing the tourney!??! >_<
What a jerk >.<

Anyways...

May 9th we need to celebrate me being done with finals. So, how abouts we do a small tourney at my place?
Wooo, party at Demo's crib! I'll bring the chips and salsa.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Don't mix me up with you high school ninnies, I don't know why I'm having semester finals around the same time you are.

Anyhow, last final is on the 12th, we'll talk about it then. Besides, Mario Kart Wii is way more fun than any stupid brawl.
Depends on how you define "fun". Brawl with items is more "fun" than MKW. Competitive Brawl, while shallow, is still better than getting bad luck juked outta the first place you held for all until the last second of every race.

Don't get me wrong, I love MKW, and it's a blast, but you can't take it seriously in the least, or you're just gonna get frustrated.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Depends on how you define "fun". Brawl with items is more "fun" than MKW. Competitive Brawl, while shallow, is still better than getting bad luck juked outta the first place you held for all until the last second of every race.

Don't get me wrong, I love MKW, and it's a blast, but you can't take it seriously in the least, or you're just gonna get frustrated.
Well, I can. But that's probably because I don't suck.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Well, I can. But that's probably because I don't suck.
You suck, you just suck significantly less than I do. Racing games have always been my weak point for games. Play DFG or Jeris in MK:DD, and watch the ****.

Problem is, 12 players+lighting happening a LOT a lot+items EVERYWHERE=a lot more luck than previous MK games.

Btw, Tim, you lied to me. Everyone can use Dry Bones and Egg 1 in MKDS. Shows how much you cared. D:

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
You suck, you just suck significantly less than I do. Racing games have always been my weak point for games. Play DFG or Jeris in MK:DD, and watch the ****.

Problem is, 12 players+lighting happening a LOT a lot+items EVERYWHERE=a lot more luck than previous MK games.

Btw, Tim, you lied to me. Everyone can use Dry Bones and Egg 1 in MKDS. Shows how much you cared. D:
Tim IS stupid
first off tony is right
with 12 people its just an item battle till the end.
a lot of it is luck but **** is it fun and pretty

second you dont need the to only play dry bones and yoshi to win
If you were actually good at the game you would know that if you beat everything you are able to use any vehicle ever so i can win with bowser easy
>.> But only cause i would be riding egg1 and the tank

Plus why is ferdi complaining about brawl Just shut up and win like you havent been doing

and last

****EN PHARREL OMG HE WAS AMAZING "SHE'S SEEEEXY!!"XD
LUPE singing to let there be light
and holy **** mathew santos voice ownz
Kanye west and daft punk are the best thing to have ever happen to rap and house since 2-pac and daft punk
Such an amazing show
I think it matched daft punk or beat it cause i actually felt like crying at a point T_T

and i plan on getting into halo 3 soon (doesnt mean im not going to play smash)
With a little help from demitri im sure i can get some nice ****s going

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I meant the frustrated part. I can take it seriously and not get frustrated =D

As serious as I take anything, that is.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I meant the frustrated part. I can take it seriously and not get frustrated =D

As serious as I take anything, that is.
I cant The items piss me off way to much
For example i was in first then out of nowhere i get a blue shell then as im falling i get hit by a random green shell
then a red shell
Theeeeeen Some bullet bill guy just blasts me to hell
I go from 1st to 12th in less then 10 seconds -_-

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I cant The items piss me off way to much
For example i was in first then out of nowhere i get a blue shell then as im falling i get hit by a random green shell
then a red shell
Theeeeeen Some bullet bill guy just blasts me to hell
I go from 1st to 12th in less then 10 seconds -_-
Learn to DI.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
You just suck, sure there's a lot of chance involved, but when you play people who are good, it's a mix of luck/skill. Same with brawl having items on.

*edit* Man I'm ********.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking about having the Boulder thing on the 17th. Should I set mine up on the 24th?
If you already planned it on the 17th we can do mine on any other date. I don't have school after the 12th.

Also, I really don't want too many people at my house that I don't know. I trust ferdi, tony, mike, jamaal, koikaze, tim, nite, yang, virus (who's never online anymore), and magus enough to have at my place, but I'm pretty iffy on too many other people. Sorry if I seem neurotic.

You other guys are still welcome to come. I'll let you know when it's official.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I play halo 3 once a week at Kai's. So uh, you should come over and chill with us, though he only has two controllers.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Im going to buy one this month
Buuuuuut im not sure if i will have the game since i think i will have enough for the 360 for now
then the game >.>

Anywho
Anyone want to play some Mario kart?

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
If you already planned it on the 17th we can do mine on any other date. I don't have school after the 12th.

Also, I really don't want too many people at my house that I don't know. I trust ferdi, tony, mike, jamaal, koikaze, tim, nite, yang, virus (who's never online anymore), and magus enough to have at my place, but I'm pretty iffy on too many other people. Sorry if I seem neurotic.

You other guys are still welcome to come. I'll let you know when it's official.
Word. So you can do the 17th I will take the 24th.

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
Wtf? I've been there for some LAN gaming with friend a few times. When is this tournament happening?

Ferdi edit: kyo I live in Thornton son! Which school do you go to/where do you live?
sorry for being off i normaly get on at school which is Horizon High School. Uhh i haven't gotten any other calls for the tourny. ill check it out today when i go up there to hang out.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
wow everoyne gonna switch to gayLO
You still have me Yang. Now where are my mesos?

Edit: Yeah with the Arizona thing, I'm assuming Ferdi, Lunchmike, Yang and Clark guy are out now, but it would only be worth it to go if we have five people (for crews). So me, Tony, and Heibrahi would probably be confirmed if we could get two more people. Tim would you still be willing or do you have something to do? And what about you Ben? Oh yeah and MaguS guy?

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I may still be going to AZ, I doubt NM. Depends on my work situation.

Tony and Nite, add my wii # to your wii's as well as sending me yours; Jamaal, friggin' respond when I IM you at least ONCE in a while; Ferdi, C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker; Everyone else, see you later, finals are up.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
WoW is for the loss

Jk, i play too =*(. And Mike, i'm 99.9% going to the tourney, unless the .1% chance happens where something better comes up.

Ferdi, i live on 120th and Huron, we need to smash.

Top Bottom