• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I may get into MK competitively instead................or both.

Getting it after finals.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Snaking and blue shells, snaking and blue shells. Bo-bombs, bo-bombs Luigi sanwich. Wario, Wa Wario, Wario, Wa Wario.

*sung to the tune of lunch lady land*

Yeah, I was kidding about competing.......

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I was gonna get mario kart, but I have to get like 5 birthday/mother's day presents within the next 2 weeks...=(

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yay for snaking being gone. Snaking is like if only fox and sheik could've L-cancelled.

Also, I don't care about the birthdays of people on here Tony, so you can go cry with Clark about the lack of presents from me!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
What am I wrong about? The fact that snaking made it so the only viable characters were the ones with the top most handling? Try snaking as DK and see how that works out for everyone. In MKDS, snaking made it so if you weren't playing Dry bones or Yoshi, you might as well just give up.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
You gave me a present, the gift of playing PoR.

Anyhow, I don't give a **** about birthdays. So I'll never tell you about a party I'm having to celebrate the day I ripped my way out of a lady part, soaked in blood and placental fluid.

*edit*
Spamming with Lucario? Wow Ferdi really let that transvestite get to his head.
Mike, you're a friggin' moron sometimes.........

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Man, after 1v1s tonight with some friends I used to play with, I've noticed how much more arse I kick now. I'm so dope :)

I'm also gonna be taking up a slight bit of Arcana Hearts on the side, for the hell of it. :) Tony may be interested... are you? :O?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yarr. Owning Blue is one of America's favourite pastimes.

Also, Ferdi's just butthurt because Sinz owned him on WFC with simple strategies. Anyone can win via spamming with lag, it's not hard in the least.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I don't play on gamebattles because of the lies and deceit going around thar. We should all play Halo Kart. The newest bungee ripoff of a Nintendo series.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
May 9th we need to celebrate me being done with finals. So, how abouts we do a small tourney at my place?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
We should get into competitive Rock Band instead. That little kid who is so great at guitar hero probably lacks friends, so we'd be able to kick his arse!

Top Bottom