• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
I'm up for both if possible, but one would probably more logical than the other. Personally, i'd rather goto Azonetwostep because it's farther away and I need to save up some munnies xD

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Im want to go to both T_T
Buuuut since i dont drive and dont plan to drive
We need someone like tony to go
tony and ummmm ferdi
and also other people to make the trip cheaper >.>
I WANT TO GO DAMMIT!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I definitely would want to make it to at least one of these. Both would be nice, but if it's only like 4 people going to AZ I dunno if I'd go. Who all wants to hit up the NM one?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
i'm down to go to the nm one since i don't think i will be busy, i'm sure tony is also down because there is gonna be smash and anime......ZOMG HEAVEN for him

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys, I honestly don't know if I'll be going to either now. I'll keep you updated, but most likely I'm not going to NM. AZ is the best bet.......but that's iffy. Though I really want to go.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I dun love anime, yangz. D:

Is not bad, but I dun love it.

I wanna go to NM because we can get more people to go, and I can't afford too much money, since it seems like I will be going to MN. I might have to take out a loan, since I 'onno if I can raise the money in time. Really mixed feelings about this. I love CO smash too much.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I dun love anime, yangz. D:

Is not bad, but I dun love it.

I wanna go to NM because we can get more people to go, and I can't afford too much money, since it seems like I will be going to MN. I might have to take out a loan, since I 'onno if I can raise the money in time. Really mixed feelings about this. I love CO smash too much.
i owe you like 70 more dollars
i can try to help jigga ^ ^
Oh and by 70 more dollars i mean i got the tickets

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Looks sweet. I would be up for going. Do you guys have a crew of 5 yet? Or is there someone who needs a doubles partner?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Just to let everyone know when you reserve your room make sure you tell them that you are there for:

National Video Game Assocation Video Game Championships

That's what the booking is under!! So call and reserve that room

(505) 823-1300

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
ummmm
so which one is he one are we going for sure
NM?

Hey you know since we never started the colorado combo video?
Why not do one now for brawl since we have a lot of good players
and it will make colorado seem even more overrated XD
Plus i know we have a lot of good combos already since tony keeps jumping off when one happens plus i have sent you guys some good **** ^ ^
And do get me started on ferdis amazing ****
So we should seriously put a video together
Like the DBR one
The long one
with blackjack
and hookers

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey guys if your planning on going to the NVGA tourney let us know in the NVGA thread. We will try to get you housing.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Would be nice, I vote Tony again.

Plus this time, I wouldn't forget my remote and we could record on more than 1 t.v.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Except I'm studying Math today. Once I'm done, I'll post here, but I don't think I'll be done anytime soon, sadly. I have about 2 months to catch up on. D:

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
I left at about 4:45 from Denver when I got off work and made it up there by 5:30, also stopped for food. Was only bad on I-25 before 36, even then was still moving. You guys should try to make it next time.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I didn't mean Boulder, magusssss. I didn't go, I ended up working until 6. Tony and I tried to assemble a ragtag crew of players last night, but we just ended up with Nite. And now, a limerick!

There once was a man named Bertold
Who drank beer when the weather grew cold
As he reached for his cup...
"NEEEEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP!!!"
Oh, snap! You just got limerickrolled!

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
W00t, 1001 posts!

Btw, I just attended the tournament at CU and won it :D More people in the Boulder area should show up next time.
Congratulations!!! Thanks for coming =D

I left at about 4:45 from Denver when I got off work and made it up there by 5:30, also stopped for food. Was only bad on I-25 before 36, even then was still moving. You guys should try to make it next time.
Thanks for coming!!

If Fridays are bad for you guys, I can move it to Saturdays. I have been thinking more about doing it on Saturday afternoons since we have an anime club that meets at 7 on Fridays. What do you guys think? I wont be able to get a room during finals week so it will be like the 24th of May. Also I think I will be slowly working in a pot system. If you guys show up next time we can agree on something.

BTW thoes that attended and placed top in the top 4, you can sign up to allisbrawl.com and get a little medal icon thingy. Just say that you attended the tourney.

http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=613

EoW

Smash Apprentice
guys just given all the CO people who pre-registered to my tourney a little update, so far we have 71 people pre-registered and we are just under 2 weeks of pre-registration! we also have a energy drink about to sign a sponsorship with us woot!!!!

EoW

Smash Apprentice
also guys, just thought id let everyone know first place for singles right now is 694 $$$$ woot!

Top Bottom