• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually in Denver. I'm just too lazy to change it.

Well then.

Igneous and demo, good games today, ig your zelda is still pretty beastly to me, you should stick with her.

<----------- (REALLY doesn't want to have to deal with a good wolf player)

Igneous42

Smash Ace

Well then.

Igneous and demo, good games today, ig your zelda is still pretty beastly to me, you should stick with her.

Thanks, I definitely wouldn't drop her completely even if I did think I was better as wolf I'd still play her a lot. Mentioning characters your Ganondorf is great, until I played you I thought he was kinda useless in Brawl but you've shown me otherwise.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Thanks, I definitely wouldn't drop her completely even if I did think I was better as wolf I'd still play her a lot. Mentioning characters your Ganondorf is great, until I played you I thought he was kinda useless in Brawl but you've shown me otherwise.
Although I hate to say it, everyone's good, tier lists just put them in order of easiest to use while being able to dish out the most damage. Everyone's ok in Brawl currently. Don't drop characters, you can switch and have secondaries and stuff, but completely dropping a character seriously lowers your potential. At least...that's how it is for me, but I get bored with every character(brawl in general) really fast.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, for everyone that has pre-registered already for AzOneTwoStep AWESOME!!!

Also

Confrimed venue Location: 202 N. Sycamore Mesa, AZ 85201 WOOT@!
Thanks guys for showing support!

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice

Well then.

I hope you were kidding about the good games with me. I just picked "random" and mashed buttons.

*edit*
Anyhow, they were fun. Next time it'll be New Pork

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Although I hate to say it, everyone's good, tier lists just put them in order of easiest to use while being able to dish out the most damage. Everyone's ok in Brawl currently. Don't drop characters, you can switch and have secondaries and stuff, but completely dropping a character seriously lowers your potential. At least...that's how it is for me, but I get bored with every character(brawl in general) really fast.
Like I said I was never thinking of dropping any characters. I was thinking about maybe focusing more on Wolf but I think I will just keep him as my secondary and keep Zelda as my Main. I'd also like to keep getting better as Link, even though everyone says he sucks

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Like I said I was never thinking of dropping any characters. I was thinking about maybe focusing more on Wolf but I think I will just keep him as my secondary and keep Zelda as my Main. I'd also like to keep getting better as Link, even though everyone says he sucks
Iggy, I don't have a main. I doubt I will for a while. Pit and ZSS are my best at this point (though I love using ZSS the most out of the two), but that's always subject to change.

Play with your faves.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
If you need help lemme know. I'll see what I can do ^^

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
COLORADO! I need your help! Well, just those of you from Denver, or surrounding cities, actually.

A good friend of mine is on his way to Philadelphia today, from our motherland of Sexy Southern Utah. When I asked him about his planned route, he said that his first stop was in Denver, where he was going to sleep in his car overnight.

I then reminded him of Smashboards, the world's biggest free housing forum ever. It's too late for him to check himself, as he's on the road for Denver right now, but I thought I'd help him out.

Anyone willing to house my friend tonight? He plays Smash, but he's not good yet. Still good enough to have fun with, though. And it's for a good cause. :) If someone could PM me by about two o'clock today, that'd be awesome. He should be arriving in Denver at about four, so if you live a bit before Denver, that's why I wanted to get a PM by two. Thanks!

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I just realized... I killed myself twice during the crew battle. OH MY GARR...
*insert maniacal laughter here*

Oh man, mike, I loved your amazing lucas skills. *goes back to laughing*

*Edit1*
Interim, where you at?
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=163223
dont disappoint now
Tony pre-regged before any of us. Look at IzzyInfamous, that = Tony.

*Edit 2*
Slick, Tony=InterimOfZeal=IzzyInfamous.

He registered.

Unless you're pointing him to some obscure thing.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hello Smashers, just wanted to say thank you to all that came out. This was the biggest tournament for Smash to date. Great turnout, great times and more to come. I will post results and video as well as give you a place to post you comments about the CCCT soon. Again, thanks for supporting C3 and CCCT like you always do. :)

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hello Smashers, just wanted to say thank you to all that came out. This was the biggest tournament for Smash to date. Great turnout, great times and more to come. I will post results and video as well as give you a place to post you comments about the CCCT soon. Again, thanks for supporting C3 and CCCT like you always do. :)
Thanks for giving me directions when I got lost. And sorry about the loss of your equipment.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
I pre-registered for the 12step. Now we just have to get there.

First off we should know how many people are going. Ferdi/Yang/Tony/Tim/Me are probably going to make it, but I don't really know Demo/MaguS that well and Lunchmeat is notorious for missing everything. But if everyone attends who is preregged right now that is eight.

I did a google maps from my house to the place we are supposed to go and with the route it came up with, 848 mi – about 12 hours 49 mins. Do we intend on driving this in one day, or stopping in Albuquerque (which is about halfway) and sleeping somewhere? Or just sleep in the car(s)?

Also, would it be more benificial to take two cars rather than Ferdi's 17 mpg van thing? I'll continue all these thoughts later but I have class and now I'm late.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
If we can take one van, regardless of mileage, it should be better. I say we try to leave Thurs, and stay the night in NM, then make the rest of the drive Friday. I'd really like it if we could get one or two more for sure people. Looking at Nite, in particular. Jeris would be nice to have as well.

Anyone up for smash today around 4 or 5ish? I'm housing the UT guy, and would like to play smash, if possible.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
50 people registered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO! alot more to come cali still has not registered there scared aparently

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
If we can take one van, regardless of mileage, it should be better. I say we try to leave Thurs, and stay the night in NM, then make the rest of the drive Friday. I'd really like it if we could get one or two more for sure people. Looking at Nite, in particular. Jeris would be nice to have as well.

Anyone up for smash today around 4 or 5ish? I'm housing the UT guy, and would like to play smash, if possible.
As for the transportation issue, I stated earlier that I can drive a few people and am most definately going

and for playing smash today, most definately up for it, just PM me =)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
As for the transportation issue, I stated earlier that I can drive a few people and am most definately going

and for playing smash today, most definately up for it, just PM me =)
Did you? What kinda car are you taking/would you prefer to just carpool with us?

I'll just give the details for smashing at my place here.

8555 E Fairmount Drive
Apt I-102
Denver, CO 80247

My cell is (720) 496-8156. Text it if you have a phone so I can let you know when I get home today. Otherwise, I guess you can show up around 6ish or so.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Did you? What kinda car are you taking/would you prefer to just carpool with us?

I'll just give the details for smashing at my place here.

8555 E Fairmount Drive
Apt I-102
Denver, CO 80247

My cell is (720) 496-8156. Text it if you have a phone so I can let you know when I get home today. Otherwise, I guess you can show up around 6ish or so.
My car is a 2004 cavalier, it only has room for about 5 people though, but what ferdi had said earlier is he has the big van so it would almost just make more sense to carpool with him there that way we don't have to take extra cars etc.

Don't have a cellphone however, i'm a loser i know. But if you want I can just call and see what's up there or just show up around 6 is cool too =P.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Alrighty, and on another note, anyone else like to come smash today? if you're on the way I could pick you up or something

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Yes, i'm MaguS. I use MaguS

And I live in Westminster, I could probably pick you up ferdi if you want, you're in thornton so not too far.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Well im planning on going to the 12step since its summer... It all just depends on what my parents say about the trip...Whats the gas price going to be around this summer?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
People that are gonna play smarsh at Tony's today, he told me he just started donating like 10 minutes ago, so plan on not starting smarsh until 6ish. Fwee.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Alright, StoNe, the guy who's willing to house 5 of us wants me to call him and inform on the amount of people who are coming for sure so he can prepare.

Raise of hands for the people going for sure, please.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I'll try to go, but I gotta twist it around my work schedule but it wouldn't look good since I'm basically just starting. Plus like Mike said its 13 hours, not to mention the tourneys itself, that's like 4 days basically, and I can only take 2 personal days, which are reserved for sickness and emergencies. And if I try to get the car I have to work the times my dad wouldn't need it too. So we'll see although I'll probably end up not going =/

Ferdi edit:

Best ever.

Top Bottom