• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
And while I'm thinking about it, I called. I want my real name back.
Wait...You are also a Tim? Crud, you should've mentioned that! We could've been the cool Tims! And done team money matches against other name-dittoes!

On another note, I pre-regged for AZ12step(program). Do I get a cookie?!?!

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys thanks for showing interest, that awesome. I'm suspecting about 100 people, there are a lot of people who have not signed up yet which includes a lot of Arizona..... i know most people are waiting on a venue to be confirmed. However venue is getting confirmed today!!!!

Also please pre-reg if you havent more people i put on that confirmed list the more people that sign up woot

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Definately down for some games right now, pm more or something

And on another note, for the AzOne Two Step tourney, I can pool about 5 people in my car as long as I get some money for gas or something.:)

I registered, my alias is MaguS, not EvoZ

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Definately down for some games right now, pm more or something

And on another note, for the AzOne Two Step tourney, I can pool about 5 people in my car as long as I get some money for gas or something.:)

I registered, my alias is MaguS, not EvoZ
What car is it? And how many miles does it get per gallon. I pre-regged, so far I can see MaguS, me, Interim, Yang, Mikezor, and Tim going?

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Im excited, thx for registering guy with you guys registered i feel like a lot more OOS will pre-reg.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Gah it's so hard to get used to wifi connection again after playing like an entire 2 weeks no wifi lol

Sorry for consecutive posts, wasn't even thinking about it

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
If I can get it, We can use my dad's Honda Pilot which is an 8 person car WITH space in the back which is like the trunk. It only gets 17 MPG though and he's ****ing anal about damages. Like, a scratch pretty much gets me owned.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
If I can get it, We can use my dad's Honda Pilot which is an 8 person car WITH space in the back which is like the trunk. It only gets 17 MPG though and he's ****ing anal about damages. Like, a scratch pretty much gets me owned.
Lol, i'd help pay for gas if i could ride with ya, plus it would help if we needed to bring wiis and tvs and such.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Wait...You are also a Tim? Crud, you should've mentioned that! We could've been the cool Tims! And done team money matches against other name-dittoes!
That would've been awesome indeed XD But after losing in teams we decided to actually leave that night rather than spend the night and leave early in the morning. Good thing too, considering I take a bit longer to drive than the others. Getting lost for half and hour didn't help though...

That mighta ended up working in my favour, since I've actually played that match-up a few times. Zelda was prolly your best bet, unless you play Wolf or something, since I 'onno how to fight him, either. Then again, there are a lot of characters I dunno how to fight right now.
I can use Wolf pretty well too. I'm thinking of picking up Peach as a second main, but before then I'm going to work on Zelda/Sheik. Yep, both of them now. If it's well enough, then I'll be able to cross in between the two and kick major butt, or just use one sololy and kick butt as well.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
We should get together to discuss upcoming tourneys, plus i'd like to get to know everyone and brawl with you all a bit xD

Igneous42

Smash Ace
That would've been awesome indeed XD But after losing in teams we decided to actually leave that night rather than spend the night and leave early in the morning. Good thing too, considering I take a bit longer to drive than the others. Getting lost for half and hour didn't help though...

I can use Wolf pretty well too. I'm thinking of picking up Peach as a second main, but before then I'm going to work on Zelda/Sheik. Yep, both of them now. If it's well enough, then I'll be able to cross in between the two and kick major butt, or just use one sololy and kick butt as well.
were you the guy with the hat?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I've had too much time with Zelda dittos, that was the downfall for you. And I have Lada's Wolf to fight, so that's another strike XD Wolf's still a pain though. Freakin' huge reach and power. He's like Marth from Melee, only furry.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I've had too much time with Zelda dittos, that was the downfall for you. And I have Lada's Wolf to fight, so that's another strike XD Wolf's still a pain though. Freakin' huge reach and power. He's like Marth from Melee, only furry.
Yeah I found it kinda funny that Zelda is my most played character yet I really have no idea how to fight her. Even if I had though you would have won, you were the better player.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Many thanks for the compliment ^^ I've got a long way to go though. Still have to figure out how to counter some characters (G&W, Lucas, Ness, Marth, Fox, all of them come to mind)

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I pre-regged, problem is, I don't know when I'll be working. So put me up on a maybe as driving and going.

Ford Focus is my car.....uh, cheap gas (pitch in ****s), I can fit 4 people legally. Hatchback, so luggage shouldn't be too much of a problem (Don't pack more than you need, duh)

We'll talk more about this crap later.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Demo add this FC to you buddy list. 4468-1232-7870

I want to see if the lag is my internet or my wii. Thats my roomates number, my name will be tomo.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Uh, not today, sorry. I was only on for 30 minutes to just mess around with random characters.

*edit* Grammar fix.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I'm starting to feel like I should main wolf because it seems like I always do much better with him than I do zelda. But I really like Zelda...

Blarg

N

NoobPudge

Tsuteto- thanks for that mountain dew, haha, I almost forgot!

0602 5991 9019 is my friend code, if anyone wants to wifi some time.

Top Bottom