• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Smashfest this weekend? If so, Ferdi, I'll play your Peach. Pretty sure that anyone you're playing doesn't know how to fight her, as everyone ever should be able to camp Peach, but that's just me. That's why I wanna play you, so I can figure out if it'll work with anyone or not.

Also, Mike's Sonic is **** good. Spanked me in so many dittos it was ridiculous. I stole his utilt and nair pressure, and he stole my dtilt IASA jab pressure strings. D: D: D:

Good ****, definitely knows how to play this game.

V

v!rus

Hahah YanG you whooped me.

Although that Spear Pillar match was kind of unfair, I admit.

Atleast I won ONE. :p

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I know I posted this way late:

Spam posting during 12:01 - 6:00 a.m. is currently only here for Me, Tim, and Nite. Sometimes Rafa.

btw guys, stop following that candlejack fad

Also, to get posting rights you nee

V

v!rus

I know I posted this way late:

Spam posting during 12:01 - 6:00 a.m. is currently only here for Me, Tim, and Nite. Sometimes Rafa.

btw guys, stop following that candlejack fad

DAMMIT WHY DID YOU SAY THAT

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, just wondering a couple of things:

I have a team tournament and friendless scheduled for Friday? Are people interested in this?

I'm looking for a person to help one of my guys run the Smash tournament. Raph are you down to help run or does anyone else want to give it a try?

Were going to need to have 5 people donate 5 Wii and Brawl. Were planning to have 6 Wii's setup for this event. I have the flyer on the website so get the word out in your schools and other places. Thanks!!

Note: for anyone that donates a console they recieve $5 discount off there entry fee.

V

v!rus

I have a team tournament and friendless scheduled for Friday? Are people interested in this?

I'm looking for a person to help one of my guys run the Smash tournament. Raph are you down to help run or does anyone else want to give it a try?

Were going to need to have 5 people donate 5 Wii and Brawl. Were planning to have 6 Wii's setup for this event. I have the flyer on the website so get the word out in your schools and other places. Thanks!!

Note: for anyone that donates a console they recieve $5 discount off there entry fee.
I MIGHT be able to help you out with Brawl and a Wii, depending on where it is being held.

EDIT: Depending on time and place, actually.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice

Why would I want $5 off? You should just give me $5 for showing up. Also, give me the location and time, and maybe I can help you out. I'm not making any promises.

You only cut that off because of the

And let's not forget the

When he

And I was all

And that's how I gave myself permission to spam late night.

Now who's up for a match?

the Marronator

Smash Ace
CandleJake doesnt work :( <---- This face remind me of david since he use to have that after every post long ago :laugh:
lol!

Hey guys, I just tested my internet, and it is more that completely fixed. I ended up directly connecting my wii, so I probably have really really small lag right now.

Also lovo and victor: add me

if you want to play me catch me on AIM. I'm Marronator4

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
The more and more I play you guys, the more and more depressed I am about my skill level.

DarumaBlue

Smash Rookie
Yo Colorado smashers. I'm looking to get some friend codes on my Wii. I'm near Park Meadows, if that sounds familiar. Send me a PM if you'd like to exchange friend codes.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I live by Arapahoe Crossings. So, uh, there's my FC right there. Add me and post yours.

*edit* This is to Daruma of course.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
You'll get there demo, give it time.

Also, we've seen that my Yoshi reigns supreme on New Pork City with no no items!

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
That was actually the first time I've used yoshi (excluding SSE and Stadium and every time I've used him before that).

But yes, your Yoshi has lasers coming out of the wazoo.

Indeed it does.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Oh, that wasn't me. That was my nephew :) Anytime "ROBE" is the name above the character, it's my nephew.

I'm sure he'd say GGs too, but he gets far too aggravated when he plays :( I thank you and GGs in his stead :laugh:

M

mistykz

Yo Colorado smashers. I'm looking to get some friend codes on my Wii. I'm near Park Meadows, if that sounds familiar. Send me a PM if you'd like to exchange friend codes.
Go ahead and send it, mine is uh, to the left <--

I also live by arapahoe crossings, ish. huzzah!

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Don't you people have jobs? or school? or something?!?!
I don't have classes on fridays, also spring break started for me at 4:05 yesterday. Also my job is looking sexy.

Go ahead and send it, mine is uh, to the left <--

I also live by arapahoe crossings, ish. huzzah!
Then, uh, we should have a brawlfest since you're so close.

some of you guys should play me online sometime...it would be interesting
You're in Oklahoma? Uh, kk.

Top Bottom