• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

D

Draknodred

I saw and I'm just feeling bad for ya after that second SD. :( You'll do better next time.

By the way, where around in Lone Tree do you reside? IIRC, Lone Tree is close to Highlands.
I'm at I-25 and Lincoln, pretty close to HR, I lived right in HR 2 years ago but at the time it was a bit too pricey.

Yeah I don't really main Ice Climber at all, I just dabble in them. I'd like to work with them a little more so I can work out the kinks. First things first I gotta perfect my Peach, then GaW, then I can move onto ICs :p

Igneous42

Smash Ace

..but anyways good matches today Moblin fun playin with yeah. And Mikez thanks for continuing to play with me even though your significantly better, I can learn a lot when I play with you because I don't lag to much with you.

V

v!rus

if the Colorado scene with have me, I'd love to join. :O

I live in Littleton/Highlands Ranch ( :< ) but, I do have a car so I can drive anywhere.

If anyone wants to play some matches I would gladly drive anywhere, or exchange FC's.

This is been my awkward little introduction, it is 4am and spring break (why do I give a ****?) and I r going to sleep.

Good night Smashboards.

Hope someone out there is immune to my scrub-ery.

:confused:

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
if the Colorado scene with have me, I'd love to join. :O

I live in Littleton/Highlands Ranch ( :< ) but, I do have a car so I can drive anywhere.

If anyone wants to play some matches I would gladly drive anywhere, or exchange FC's.

This is been my awkward little introduction, it is 4am and spring break (why do I give a ****?) and I r going to sleep.

Good night Smashboards.

Hope someone out there is immune to my scrub-ery.

:confused:
**** i wanted to play

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
So...did you fix it or didn't you >_>
I didnt...
thats why i yelled "FRACK!"

dont you know frack?

somebody needs to watch them some BSG.

see how awesome DDD is? not only does he have the best taunts in the game, not only does he have the divine inherent badassness, but he just so awesome, that his mere presence turned a slug, two living balls, and a one eyed monster gay.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
After I get myself an extension on my temp license thing, I wanna play. But it has to do with cars and government, so it'll probably be like 20 hours before I get out of there. :(

And cool, another Highlands Ranch player :) Nice to meet ya V!rus. Let's rock it sometime!

V

v!rus

After I get myself an extension on my temp license thing, I wanna play. But it has to do with cars and government, so it'll probably be like 20 hours before I get out of there. :(

And cool, another Highlands Ranch player :) Nice to meet ya V!rus. Let's rock it sometime!
Haha def. I live around HRHS and there is no one here QQ

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Haha def. I live around HRHS and there is no one here QQ
Yeah, you're not far at all :) (Well it is HR, so it's never far :laugh: ) I'm between Moutain Vista and Thunder Ridge, near the end of Broadway.

This is cool. Whenever I get over being moderately sick, we should hit up live. But until then, let's Wi-Fi later :D

V

v!rus

Yeah, you're not far at all :) (Well it is HR, so it's never far :laugh: ) I'm between Moutain Vista and Thunder Ridge, near the end of Broadway.

This is cool. Whenever I get over being moderately sick, we should hit up live. But until then, let's Wi-Fi later :D
That's around where Towers Skate Park is right?

If you know what I'm talking about.

I'm gonna go ahead and add your FC. Hope I don't get wtfpwnt too badly :p

EDIT: Also, feel free to hit me up on AIM anytime you wanna match, I'm usually on.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
That's around where Towers Skate Park is right?

If you know what I'm talking about.

I'm gonna go ahead and add your FC. Hope I don't get wtfpwnt too badly :p

EDIT: Also, feel free to hit me up on AIM anytime you wanna match, I'm usually on.
Right near there :) (Though I hate that place for skating :laugh: )

Alright, I'll hit you up on AIM when I come back around. And I don't -think- I can wtfpwn too badly either, so it'll be cool matches hopefully :)

V

v!rus

Right near there :) (Though I hate that place for skating :laugh: )

Alright, I'll hit you up on AIM when I come back around. And I don't -think- I can wtfpwn too badly either, so it'll be cool matches hopefully :)
Yeah, I used to live in those townhomes right next to the park.

I don't skate anymore, though when I did I always loved Towers. To many good memories there XP

EDIT: Pg. 610 ftw

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
finish the tier list, or i will go back to the earlier pages, find your address, print out the directions, jack a car, go to denver, contact Duha, buy a sawn off shot-gun, go to your house, and kill you and your whole family.

you know us Durangans are capable of it too.
its just like "no country for old men" out here.

V

v!rus

finish the tier list, or i will go back to the earlier pages, find your address, print out the directions, go to denver, contact Duha, buy a sawn off shot-gun, go to your house, and kill you and your whole family.

you know us Durangans are capable of it too.
its just like "no country for old men" out here.
Sounds like motivation enough. o_o

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Since I know there's people near by the Ranch area, I invite you to come over (Since my friend is coming over anyway, I might as well make an open invite :laugh:)

374 Winterthur Way
Highlands Ranch 80129

He's coming around 5, so we'll just make that the time.

V

v!rus

Since I know there's people near by the Ranch area, I invite you to come over (Since my friend is coming over anyway, I might as well make an open invite :laugh:)

374 Winterthur Way
Highlands Ranch 80129

Haha I'll try to be there.

D

Draknodred

374 Winterthur Way
Highlands Ranch 80129

I can't make it today but if you guys wanna play on friday or saturday I'm down.

D

Draknodred

For sure, I'll be up for some matches for like an hour when I get home from work if you're around and I'll be playing a lot this weekend.

D

Draknodred

Sure thing, I'll post again when I'm actually on but it'll be around 5:40 until 7 or so.

V

v!rus

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Why would I want to go to an anime convention? I mean, the girls there are all dressed up and usually very ugly (since they only eat twinkies and jelly beans). And let's not forget the last time when that long haired white guy stabbed me with his prop sword.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
And Ryu:

****IT I KNEW YOU WERE FAMILIAR! DDRFREAK TIME ^_^.
We should play at Fats sometime.

Ha ha ha ha ha!
You got my secret there. Outside of being decent at Smash, I also am good at DDR and other various arrow stepping games. Of course, I haven't stepped on arrows in a good while, but that's always something that never exactly leaves you either. I'd be down for going to Fat's sometime, though :)

Top Bottom