• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

D

Draknodred

SIGH, man that was demoralizing. Thanks for rocking me anyways Lucas, hope I didn't disappoint you too much haha. If you have any tips for me let me know, I know I have a lot of work to do :( I also have to not make rookie mistakes like not being able to recover.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ok who's D-MAN on WiFi? XD

Sorry about doing nothing, I really wanted that counter kill XP

Ferdi edit: wow I almost missed this:

Man I love playing you on WiFi Ferdi, like no lag what-so-ever. I tried to save the replay of that Sonic/Pikachu round... 18 seconds too long =(.
Dude Mike, I was getting lag with you, but you weren't getting any o_O?!? Wtf, it sucked cause I went to play you for no lag goodness but I had instead of the regular 1 second button delay about a .5 second button delay, it's still amazingly gay wtf, not like the first time I played you on WiFi. Man, this happened with Yang too, the first time I ever played him on WiFi, nearly no lag, now, I get the 1 sec button lag :(:(:(

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
SIGH, man that was demoralizing. Thanks for rocking me anyways Lucas, hope I didn't disappoint you too much haha. If you have any tips for me let me know, I know I have a lot of work to do :( I also have to not make rookie mistakes like not being able to recover.
Ugh, I had written up this semi-big thing but smashboards lagged and it never came up. So basically...

Like InterimOfZeal said, your rolling was abundant and mostly ineffective. Try cutting down on it or thinking before you do.

A lot of the times when you would be floating off the edge/above me you would let me come up and hit you back off/kill you. Don't just take it in the face, attack back, jump, or air dodge to get away from my attacks.

During the last match, my Lucas's forward smash killed you at around 65% AFTER DAMAGE. DI is a very important skill to learn. You will need to get better at it if you want to compete with the more skilled members of the smash scene.

This is really all that I saw, otherwise you did pretty well.

spiritdragon said:
Dude Mike, I was getting lag with you, but you werent getting any o_O?!? Wtf, it sucked cause I went to play you for no lag goodness but I had intead of the regular 1 second button delay about a .5 second button delay, it's still amazingly gay wtf, not like the first time I played you on WiFi. Man, this happened with Yang too, the first time I ever played him on WiFi, nearly no lag, now, I get the 1 sec button lag
First of all, no johns. Also, no, it was about .5 for me as well, but I had just come from playing Igneous and the lag was almost Zenjamin bad. You should log on MSN.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Also, no, it was about .5 for me as well, but I had just come from playing Igneous and the lag was almost Zenjamin bad. You should log on MSN.
****it Mike, then don't write "no lag what-so-ever" cause that tells me you're getting no lag, which is like what happened our very first ever match. I miss playing like that online T_T

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Something like that. You kicked my butt in the wario ditto with awesome prediction though. Once you get the hang of things and start mixing stuff up a bit more, you'll begin ******. They were fun matches though =D

D

Draknodred

Thanks for the tips Mike, I'll definitely work on that. I just feel like I'm playing in molasses or something. It's not lag at all cause the game was pretty lag-free but I just couldn't keep up.

Also if anyone wants to play I'll be on any second now.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
What are you talking about, I BARELY won that Wario ditto. But all of the matches we had were fun. I enjoy playing against you.

Anyhow, once I stop SD'ing so much I figure I'll start doing better.

And yang, I added you.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I added misty, mike, and V!rus. Now add me or I'll date your wife, and if you don't have a wife, I'll date your relatives.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Don't give me that jive, foo. I know you have relatives.

Whether it's the scum on the test tube or the panda express chicken I just ate. I'll date it.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Hey! Hey hey hey!

Post-midnight spamming of this thread is a right you EARN!

Right nite? Back me up here!

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Only one way to settle this, you vs my pet gorilla. Cage match, no holds barred. I'll be charging 5 dollars admission.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Alright, i'm online. Virus is backing me up as DK though.

*edit* We need the gorilla somewhere in there.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Curses, I forgot that your pants give you the ability to smash like a pro. Maybe next time.

Top Bottom