• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

M

mistykz

demo, it was fun playing. its too bad you cant even talk to your friends on wfc...how sad

DarumaBlue

Smash Rookie
So, who was I playing those last few matches with just now? Fox vs. Peach? Dedede vs. Game and Watch? Hilariously, Wario vs. Lucario with a tragic ending?

Edit: I'm guessing DRAK = Drak huh?

D

Draknodred

So, who was I playing those last few matches with just now? Fox vs. Peach? Dedede vs. Game and Watch? Hilariously, Wario vs. Lucario with a tragic ending?

Edit: I'm guessing DRAK = Drak huh?
Yeah good games, I had to hop off for a bit but I'll be able to play more in a bit.

I was getting pissed when I couldn't knock your Wario out on that last stock :(

Also I just got schooled by your fox which is depressing cause peach is usually my main along with GaW, I've never really played against a fox though it's always marths and ikes!

Good matches overall though. At the start of the Lucario match I though I was doomed then halfway through I had hope, aaaaand then I couldn't get you out even with 199% :(

Looking forward to more :D

DarumaBlue

Smash Rookie
Yeah good games, I had to hop off for a bit but I'll be able to play more in a bit.

I was getting pissed when I couldn't knock your Wario out on that last stock :(

Also I just got schooled by your fox which is depressing cause peach is usually my main along with GaW, I've never really played against a fox though it's always marths and ikes!

Good matches overall though. At the start of the Lucario match I though I was doomed then halfway through I had hope, aaaaand then I couldn't get you out even with 199% :(

Looking forward to more :D
Heh, good matches indeed. Fox was my main back in melee, and my style (sans wavedashing and all that fancy gibberish) carried over well. Most people I meet get "schooled" by Fox, and I swear it's the character, not the player. Sadly, my Dedede was utterly crushed. I was so depressed. I love playing as 3D, but obviously I have a lot of work to do.

I was laughing almost the whole time during that Wario-Lucario match. You had an amazing catch up (despite my 9% super fart suicide) and I knew as my % kept climbing the only way I could win was with a final Wario Waft. I had been trying to land that thing for the previous 30 seconds or so. I'm surprised how much range all of Lucario's smashes have. Consequently, I was punished for my ignorance.

Good matches all around. Are you much of an Ice Climbers fan?

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I have yet to add you Daruma. Since this next week is spring break for a lot of us, we should have a brawl fest at a central location.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I wont be going to smashfests this whole spring break, until next Friday I guess. Since

1) Got my driver's license today *****es
2) Going to Cali
3) No glove, no love

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i actually live in kansas now...bout 10 min for the CO. Border... and ive never played anyone from CO yet so thats y i suggested it would be interesting. i like to play new people to try and keep growing in smash skill (you kinda come to a halt after playin the same people over and over)

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
:)
Actually, I get invited to alot of birthdays, I just don't go since I'm cheap and people only have birthday parties since they want other people to give them moneys anyway. **** giving away free money.
**** straight. I want my free monies ****!:)

V

v!rus

TELL ME WHERE THE SMASHFEST ISSSSSS

i need to figure out the time and place so i can work my schedule :O

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Are you on my friends list? I want to play you...

and who is 0_0
I am, and I believe we've played. You're Ignus, right? I'm BACON. We played the other day, but was uber laggy and I was sad.

and O__O is Takumi/THLM or whatever those 4 letters are.

DarumaBlue

Smash Rookie
Lo folks.

I'm having a Smash newbie over at my place from 6-8. We'll likely look for some online matches this evening if anyone can hop on. Hope to see you there.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Go****it, Ike is so ****ing strong, the strongest character hands down. This is probably due to the fact that friendship always prevails, and Ike fights for his friends.

F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for you and me
N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I am, and I believe we've played. You're Ignus, right? I'm BACON. We played the other day, but was uber laggy and I was sad.

and O__O is Takumi/THLM or whatever those 4 letters are.
Ah I need to figure out who everyones user name is but cool. And the LAG may have been on my end. My roomate said there is something wrong with our internet where it is randomly dropping really bad (he works for our ISP ) so a guy came over today to look at it. Hopefully it won't happen anymore.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
V!rus, you're still unconfirmed on my list. Add me now, or suffer the unreasonably tacky consequences.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So is there a smashfest going on today, or are we all lazy and shiz?

Sidenote, mostly for Tony: Purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple orange purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple purple.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I dunno how to play Mario very well, so I'm down Demo :)
Sorry about that, I got off at 1:45 and I have a wedding to go to at 4:00. We'll have to have a rain check on this one. (I don't know mario either)

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I'll be playing. Go ahead and add my friend code and I'll scratch you off this list of people who haven't added me yet: :p

Draknodred

demolishio

conformal envariance

sparkyy

tranzworld

mpp

meleemarth

timotee

marronator

textninja (please?)

tanzz
I'm a good match for many players, but I'm just above mediocre in the grand scheme - but I'm a good sport! If you guys wanna add me, go ahead that'd be awesome - if you can't just PM me or something and I'll take you off the list. Otherwise I'll be clearing out my non-confirms in about a week when I get back from Cali for spring break! Hope to play you guys soon.

(Nite- you should play me more. it's better than just sitting idle online at 11 'o clock in the morning, right?

...Right???) :( our link vs. sheik match was fun btw, it wasn't overly one sided near the end at all, really. :p

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I went to the reception, shook hands with the people I knew, said some stuff, then I drove off into the sunset. I was home by 4:20.

Also, Moblin, I'll add you tonight when I'm done watching "I am Legend". Which is more important than brawl at this point.

I'll be on from 8^, if anyone'll want to play my n00b self.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
MoblinMan, out of all the new people in the Colorado Smash Scene, I give the most grown award to you. Keep playing, you're getting way better than you used to be. It makes me happy :D!!!!

And you can start the match as Sheik you know, just press A on her figure at the character select screen.

Top Bottom