• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Crew battles work like this:

Each people assemble a team of X amount of people. Each person gets whatever stock they agree to have matches on (in the case of Melee, 4 Stock matches, so 4 for each person, and you can add it up also for the crew/team's total stock.)

So, one person plays another person, and whoever wins continues to play the next person from the other crew. But they have to suicide to how many ever lives they had remaining in the last battle (the % doesn't matter.) And then it keeps going from there until one team is all out of people/stock :)

Hope that made sense and cleared any confusion.
That's what I deduced anyhow. I just played some team battles and lost thanks to lag. TA was off, which pissed me off... Anyhow, I'm online if anyone's up for woopin' me.

cllzzrd

Smash Apprentice
Hey demoisho, I added you, but it did not show that you added me. And do you think we could play some tomorrow? Tonight does not work, but tomorrow i go to school at 9, and come home at 1:45, so maybe we could get a match in sometime then?

just send me a PM, ill check it wen i get up

Igneous42

Smash Ace
That's what I deduced anyhow. I just played some team battles and lost thanks to lag. TA was off, which pissed me off... Anyhow, I'm online if anyone's up for woopin' me.
Heya thanks for being our fourth player. Hope you didn't mind the items and such me ad my friends were playing friendlies online.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Interesting choice of tournament directors, DFG. Nite, run this one right.

Btw, guys, we should start having bi-weeklies, starting next weekend. Who's up for it, and who is willing to host?

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Wow igneous, just, wow.

Your Zelda is amazing.

Wow.

Great matches btw. Sorry I had to cut them short, but still. Wow.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Wow igneous, just, wow.

Your Zelda is amazing.

Wow.

Great matches btw. Sorry I had to cut them short, but still. Wow.
NP I need to get to sleep pretty quick anyways I do have school tomorrow lol. And yeah great matches, thanks for the compliments. And if you ever wanna be our fourth player like that again your more than welcome, we had hardly any lag at all.

And is Clark you or someone else? be cause I noticed sometimes it was you and sometimes it said clark. That Or I played with two different people completely tonight and got them mixed up.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I don't want to sound like a punk, but that Chozo guy kept running away and avoiding everyone in the bigger stages. It was like "Get in my LAZER" and he was like "I'm a pacifist" and I'm like "I DON'T CARE", then his samus killed my Pit. And I was like, NOOOOOOO!!!!

And that's when I discovered that I can sing in a baritone voice. All thanks to him.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey Nite, you will be working with my event coordinator from Colorado Springs to run Smash. Two people will be needed!! :)

cllzzrd

Smash Apprentice
Ryyudo, really fun matches today. I enjoyed them, and I feel like i learned a lot by playing someone who is much better than me.

SabinFigaro24

Smash Apprentice
Is there anyone in the Fort Collins area that would want to play some games in the near future? I really like what WiFi has done for the game but I would like to get some play in lag free. Willing to travel or host, let me know.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Ryyudo, really fun matches today. I enjoyed them, and I feel like i learned a lot by playing someone who is much better than me.
I do what I can (although I'm not THAT much better, am I? :embarrass ) Anytime mate :)

Looking for some games. I'm gonna use Ike a lot so I can practice with him, so be weary. :laugh:

AIM me (Jam102552) or I'll keep F5ing this place. :laugh:

sparkyy

Smash Rookie
Hey sabin just letting you know I play in Fort Collins myself and I hope I have all the information right in my avator spot but if not just send me a PM and I will give it to you. see ya and also if anyone else wants to play me just send me a ring and nice meeting you all.

sorry with the double post still trying to get used to all of this heh.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
No one really cares about double posting, we just like hassling people for any reason.

Now someone play me online, I want to try some things.

V

v!rus

ROAAAAAAAAAR

I need to focus on getting better with DDD/MK.

TIEM TO PRACTACE

cllzzrd

Smash Apprentice
Ryyudo, I am wary about facing your Ike again, but I could handle your lucas and wario relatively well.

And to Sparkyy, and Sabin, it is nice to have some more people in the Fort Collins Area.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ryuudo suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

Lolololl, page stretch.

Seriously, he sucks that much.

Who is hosting the tournament?

EDIT: Dammit, where's my page stretch?

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Ryyudo, I am wary about facing your Ike again, but I could handle your lucas and wario relatively well.

And to Sparkyy, and Sabin, it is nice to have some more people in the Fort Collins Area.
I'm also in Fort Collins. Figured I might mention that....

And fun matches tonight Lunch and Timotee

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Humm.... is there any official restriction on wireless performance?

what happers if the other guy gives up?

think i should start entering online tournaments?
(still just as bad)
Im not sure if there are any wireless performance restrictions, i dont think there is. Theres going to lag no matter what i think. If the other guy gives up i think you win. Wifi wars/smashboards is holding it, idk, just look on wifiwars.All the info is somewhere here on smashboards or you could find it on wifi wars

Ignus, good matches.

DarumaBlue

Smash Rookie
Demo,

Good smashing this evening. Sorry to drop out, but after my 62nd side dodge was denied by lag I had had my fill. If I can't get that split second reaction time I get pummeled. That and I SD'd more times than I care to count. Even so, you play a mean Lucario. I played him for the first time tonight vs. a human and...ugh, it's like wading through molasses. But more power to people who can play him well. Kudos on the wins.

DarumaBlue

Smash Rookie
Demo,

Good smashing this evening. Sorry to drop out, but after my 62nd side dodge was denied by lag I had had my fill. If I can't get that split second reaction time I get pummeled. That and I SD'd more times than I care to count. Even so, you play a mean Lucario. I played him for the first time tonight vs. a human and...ugh, it's like wading through molasses. But more power to people who can play him well. Kudos on the wins.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, the lack of a split second reaction time makes me a little sad as well, but the lag is there and everyone has trouble with it. But it wasn't so bad with you.

I laughed when you 3-stocked my diddy, that's the first and LAST time I'm using him against someone.

Who else did you 3-stock? I don't remember.

Anyhow, we should have some matches between our best characters sometime. That'd be great.

Ignus, great matches, you set me on fire and slapped me with a tuna fish. Though I did a LOT better than last time, I still love your zelda.

*edit*
You 3-stocked lucas XD.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I haven't played ryuu other than FFA, but he's definately not bad. *pats ryuu's head*

DarumaBlue

Smash Rookie
Probably my most entertaining matches in Smash ever were with Ryyudo in those key bouts of rolling, side dodging, and missed strikes and throws.

But yeah, I mean, I guess he's okay. =)

V

v!rus

come to think of it, Demo, I have you on my list, but never played you, and Daruma, dont have you added and have never played you either.

I would probably get destroyed tho anyways hah.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Subnote: about half the people on my friend code list haven't registered me, such as: lovo, victory, mpp, virus, and many more!

Top Bottom